- Hey thank you for a great product Oscar Myer Wiener was adopted in 2001 he is 13 years and still in great shape, no back problems, loves to jump everywhere and my little white Punkie is 5 years and only 1 pound but she can climb anything and is the fastest runner in the park. Mark G., Las Vegas, NV August, 2012 Pet Gallery: Oscar and Punkie
- This dog food is awesome! It has helped a 13 year old dog live a better life! Your shipping is super fast and I have been very pleased! Thanks so much! Sheila A., Brighton, IL September, 2012
- Forrest is 12 and Ava is 8. They are doing great on the Senior PLUS Kibble. Ava had a ton of issues with food, so finding Flint River Ranch was a huge blessing. For awhile she was on prescription food but it made her so nauseous she actually passed out once, which was so scary. She and Abby started on Lamb & Rice then moved to the senior food, and they have done so well on everything from Flint River. I've recommended Flint River Ranch to random strangers at the vet, to people in the store, and to friends who are trying to find the right food for their dogs. It has been a wonderful find for us!
Anne K., Tacoma, WA September, 2012 Pet Gallery: Forrest and Ava
- Perfect!!! Cannot thank you enough and my little Marshall can't thank you enough for eliminating an operation!! He is my chunky monkey little Bichon Frise and he is thrilled he has avoided surgery!! The doctor was quite pleased when he saw the stones reduced in size and questioned how it was possible... I told him I switched back to FLINT RIVER RANCH! He said, "Well, it's working...he's lost weight, he's healthier and happier and his stones look much smaller so I'll give him something to help it a bit more and I think we will be able to avoid surgery completely!" I was THRILLED!!! Denise H., Vernon Hills, IL September, 2012
- I have a 6 year old Husky/Malamute/Samoyed mix. He is black and white and weighs 75 pounds. He has had problems with loose stools all of his life. I have tried many brands of "natural" preservative free commercial dog foods and even cooked food for him. I added pumpkin, oatmeal, etc. to his food. The problem would clear up temporarily but recur. I took Wrangell to a veterinarian in Longmont, CO that specializes in dog digestive problems. He diagnosed Wrangell with colitis and prescribed a powdered supplement and advised that I either needed to cook fresh food for Wrangell or feed him FlintRiver. I tried cooking food but he didn't always want to eat it, plus it was very time consuming. I decided to try FlintRiver two months ago and the results have been amazing. He loves the Trout and Potato Nugget and he now has normal stools. I am hoping he continues to enjoy the food. He is a very finicky eater, and FlintRiver is the first dog food that he liked immediately and continues to like. Thanks for making such a nutritious, wholesome dog food that is commercially available. Elaine G., Livermore, CO August, 2012 Pet Gallery: Wrangell
- Thanks for making such a great dog food. I did try Blue Buffalo a few months ago but noticed that the food seemed to go right through Blizzard - within an hour and a half she needed to go outside, then her stool started to turn very dark and by 2 weeks of her being on the food I started to notice she wasn't digesting all of it. Enough for me, back to Flint River where she has no problems with the food, really enjoys it, her digestive issue cleared right up and she's a very happy, healthy 14 year old Westie. Kathie Y., Phillipston, MA October, 2012 Pet Gallery: Blizzard and Snow
- I just would like to reiterate that this is the best dog food ever. I have no time to do the doggie BARF diet- and
this is the closest thing to it without the hassle. Love the shiny/soft coats for the pugs, the decrease in allergies, and how friendly FRR
is for sensitive tummies. I recommend it to anyone who will sit still long enough to listen to me. Michelle B., Midlothian, VA October, 2012 Pet Gallery: Mojo and Loki
- I love FRR, and so do my dogs! You guys are always awesome and the shipping is lightening fast. Your products are so superior and I love that I can treat my dogs to great food for a good price. Thank you for being you. Please do not ever stop doing what you are doing. Emmy G., Columbia, MO October, 2012
- We had two Basset Hounds and one recently died so we have one Basset Hound. The food you provide is great
because once we switched to your food we have never had a skin problem with either of them. (We switched a while ago.
I think approximately 10 years ago) We used to have skin problems with our bassets even though we paid a lot for their food and
used what the vet had at their office. The one basset that died was 14 years old so that says a lot about the quality of your dog food.
We love how interchangeable the dog foods are such that it doesn't cause stomach issues (loose stools.) Tina W., Bellevue, WA October, 2012
- My cats names are Boyfriend and Shiva, they are brothers adopted from an animal rescue org. They are Siamese mix and totally wonderful with my 2 little girls. They love your food the best and in the past one had urinary crystals. $3000 later he is fine as long as I feed him good food. Everything was fine and then I went off Flint River and bought some cheap stuff and then he got sick:( But that's in the past and I am glad I am back to Flint River. Thank You! Lori T., Oceanside, CA October, 2012
- When Captain was younger (2 or less), he had UTI's frequently. The Vet wanted me to buy prescription dog food. I bought one bag and googled the ingredients. That's how I found Flint River. Captain has NEVER had a UTI since I switched to Flint River dog food, and he's now 10! It's good stuff. I also buy him the treats. He gets store-bought treats once in a great while, and his grandparents seem to believe he has to have Milk Bones, but at home, he just gets Flint River, and he has yet to turn one down. Denise M., Bath, MI October, 2012 Pet Gallery: Captain
- Tressa has had problems digesting food. We took her to the vet and everything checked out. We tried every kind of food and also had to cook her chicken and rice everyday but still had issues. I friend of ours told us to try your product a couple of months ago and we were amazed of the results. Tressa loves your food and can't wait for her dinner. Our vet was also amazed of the results. It was months and endless doctor visits. When we go out of town, Shannon would have to make her food for the her stay at our doggy resort. Shannon would have to cook rice and chicken all night, then portion it out in containers. It was a blessing when we found your food. We cannot thank you enough for your product, again thank you so much from our family.
Al A., Sarasota, FL November, 2012 Pet Gallery: Tressa
- I think I’ve been buying Flint River doggie kibble for about 11 years. One time we ran out so I bought two different bags of chow produced by the big guys but my dog would NOT eat either of them. No matter what I mixed it with, he picked out all the pieces and we ended up with sticky wet kibble all over the kitchen floor. Dinnertime didn’t go back to normal until our Flint River shipment showed up, ha, ha! Maggie C., Doylestown, PA November, 2012 Pet Gallery: Ned Devine
- As you know our chis are VERY happy to have thier food back-they are all fine. Remember that we added the old spayed retired rescue mother LAB dog to our chihuahua pack recently? She was very very sick and took a lot of nursing,vetting, and daily care and was doing ok, but not what I like to see in a healthy dog...all that was left was her food to look at....so slowly....we did transition our new Molly to the FR food and she is doing GREAT on it! Amazing difference from the ones that she was on.Her energy went up, her eyes AND her ears are clear now-after WEEKS of vet care and my daily cleaning of them.I was horrified to learn that the Costco food that she was on was made by Diamond Foods!!! She had the oddest behavior of drinking gallons of water on it and had bloat-plus she did not want to eat it at all...the other thing was that she very exhausted acting too.When I looked online and saw they made the food we had her on, I was horrified to read these same symptoms in many dogs that died in days of eating it. I told my husband NO MORE and he agreed! Within literally THREE days of the total transtion to FR she is a different dog. She even comes to tell me when it is time for her to eat!!! No joke! We think the chihuahuas told her the FR is the BEST! THANK you for this wonderful good food that we can trust! Betty H., Hillsborough, NC December, 2012
- Our dog is part Wheaten terrier and part question mark. He rescued us when we lived in Iowa. He is very handsome,
loyal, and well behaved. His name is Murphy and he loves to chase squirrels, bunnies, and birds. He likes long walks, sleeping, and Flint
River treats. When we leave him at our dog walker's house when we go out of town, he refuses to eat any dog food that is not Flint River.
So our dog walker has to come to our house to get more food if he runs out. Other dogs staying with her love to eat Murphy's food. I give
our dog walker packages of your treats several times a year to have on hand for Murphy and other dogs. I tell everyone, including our vet,
about Flint River. Murphy and the dog we had before Murphy, always have had Flint River food. Thank you for asking about the World's Best
Dog! Oh, Murphy loves the deer antlers!
Connie S., Alexandria, VA January, 2013
- This is the BEST pet food on the planet! I have been feeding my dog Flint River Ranch for almost 11 years now. My furry family has grown to eight dogs now, and they are thriving on this food! I think you'll find that this food helps tremendously. We rescued two pup that were roadside dumps at 4 weeks old. They were plagued with Demodex Mites. We had them treated, and kept them on FRR Kibble since then. I'm happy to say, they are now almost 13 years old and act like 3 year olds. :) Good luck! Henry and Deadre B., Dayton, OH January, 2013 Pet Gallery: Biscuit, Coma, Prissy and Paco, Serrano, Sophie and Betty Boop
- Wrigley is a 14 year old Chinook who we started on your product probably 10 years ago because she was haveing seizures (Chinooks are prone to them). Within 3 years she stopped having the seizures, some say she out grew them, but I know it was the healthy food she was eating. Now she's developed severe allergies and is doing so much better on the new food. Check out Chinook Seizures on You Tube - I'm telling everyone about your food!!! Jane H., Las Vegas, NV January, 2013
- Your food products are great. I recommend them to my friends all the time. Especially to those who have pets that are older and have some physical issues. The purity of the food seems to relieve and sometimes eliminate physical and internal challenges!
Jason B., Cornelius, OR July, 2012
- My beagle's name is Shyanne. We adopted her 5 years ago. She will be 12 this year. The food Flint River makes is truly a miracle. She never grows tired of it, and it keeps her healthy...for the first few years we had her, she was having terrible problems with UTI's, and the vet prescribed something horribly expensive that she refused to eat. I gave up on it when she went a few days without eating it. I was told about FR foods from a good friend of mine who is a dog handler at the Titanic Museum Attraction in Branson, and I haven't bought a different brand since!
Sara S., Spokane, MO June, 2012 Pet Gallery: Shyanne
- I have my 3 furkids back on Flint River again I am using the Trout and Potato they are doing absolutely wonderful and I have had no problems what so ever switching them over. They love it and so do their little bellies! I am so happy to have them back on Flint River like I mentioned I have never really felt settled about switching last year. Thanks again for your help.
Annette M., San Jose, CA May, 2012 Pet Gallery: Duke, Paco & Bobby
- I just want to let you know that I have been feeding Flint River to my dogs ,I show Schipperke's,I recently won Best of Breed and got a group two with my schipp ,the judge said she was gorgeous. I do not feed any supplements to my dogs only your food and their coats are beautiful. Thank you for making such a high quality dog food.
Kathy W., Dickinson, TX May 2012 Pet Gallery: Beamy & Abby
- I bought your sample packs of the original puppy/adult nuggets and kibble I have 2 Maltese. One is a puppy. The older one is very picky about her food. We found a couple of other brands that they liked but they were scratch alot and their tear staining came back. They loved both the nuggets and the kibble. However I am ordering the kibble because a think it's a little easier for them to eat. I gave some to my daughter for her yorkie. She would only eat a little of her food unless they added gravy to it. She too had allergy problems takes medicine for it. She loves it also. It's nice to have a good quality food that is not as costly as what I was buying. Thanks.
Amy H., Brooks, KY May, 2012
- My little toothless rescue has been eating the Senior Plus for a number of years. I have to grind it into much smaller pieces for him. For some reason I added some warm water to it several weeks ago & he loves it even more because the kibble is much easier to keep in his mouth as he gums it!
Vicki D., Kingwood, TX May, 2012
- I have 3 dogs: 1 black lab and 2 black pugs. One of my pugs was adopted from a pug rescue at 8 years old. I had a hard time finding a food for him. He would eat, but then I would find small piles of vomit around the house. I was told to try a food with lamb. This eventually led me to Flint River Ranch food. At first, only Toby got the Lamb/Rice/Millet food, then I decided to just feed them all the same food. They all love it. Toby is now 14 years old and doing great. My other pug, Freddy Jones, is almost 7 and in great health. I always get comments on how shiny and healthy my dogs’ coats are. I credit the FRR food. Their stool level is lower on FRR food. I love the convenience of on-line ordering and having it delivered to the house. I don’t believe in feeding cheap food, because it ends up being a waste of money anyway. Our dogs are part of our family.
Christine, M., Ingalls, KS April, 2012
Pet Gallery: Toby, Freddy Jones & Homer
- We have two Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers, Ruby O’Reilly and Rosie O’Malley. Ruby O'Reilly was a surprise for our son, and is now 5 years old. Right away the problems began. The food the breeder sent caused violent diarrhea. In year two, “Rubes” was diagnosed with early stage Renal Kidney Failure and switched to Purina NF. Problem is, Ruby does not eat much of it unless I mix it with the wet food and then she gets diarrhea…vicious cycle. We got Rosie in the hopes that she would ease our pain in losing Ruby, who was predicted to pass away at a very young age. I decided to try Flint River Senior Plus from my own research and Ruby eats it better than she has ever eaten anything! The fact is, Ruby should not be here…based on the progression of her kidney disease. We believe that adding Rosie to our family brought Ruby back to life. They eat competitively, frolic like puppies, sleep together, etc. My husband had been carrying Ruby to bed every night because she could barely stand. Now, she plays again. She runs. She is no longer on prescription meds (they made her feel terrible and did not change her diagnosis). Rosie, who's now 3 years old, is goofy, very loving and probably not very smart. Ruby is brilliant, neurotic and high maintenance. Together they are amazing. So is Flint River. My girls eat your food the BEST of any we have tried. I showed the label to the vet and he approved. I am a fan.
Linda K., Winston Salem, NC April, 2012
Pet Gallery: Rosie & Rubie
- I have three dogs. They are all fed your Fish and Chips. I adopted a Rottweiler cross just one month ago and he came with long-standing digestive issues: the itching, ear infections, licking and mild chewing on his feet. Poor guy---he had spent years in poor health. I am so happy to have him and to get him on a proper diet without the junk in most dry dog food. He is already doing better, less scratching and licking and no ear issues. I knew the moment they were describing his problems that I could clean it up with a good diet including Flint River. Thank you for your high quality products, quick shipping, and wonderful customer service!
Jean H., Reno, NV April, 2012
Pet Gallery: Flex, Magpie & Diva
- I have a Yorkshire Terrier. He is now 8 years old and according to the vet last week, he has the heart of a puppy. He is very very active and folks can't believe he's eight. We tell everyone we believe it's the Flint River food we have been feeding him since he was a puppy. He has no digestive issues, Never has gas or stomach problems and is rarely ill.
Laura M., Gilmanton, NH April, 2012
Pet Gallery: Bizmarck
- I'm very pleased. Really timely, plus product already has had positive results. My dog's teeth are noticeably whiter, his coat is shiny, and he doesn't itch anymore. Very pleased.
Judy B., Denver, CO April, 2012
Pet Gallery: Sammi
- My Oliver LOVES his food. Being able to order online and have it shipped straight to my door is fantastic! Good hearty food at a good price with excellent service. I'm so glad that I know about your company. Thanks!
Arin G., Midvale, UT April, 2012
- I am very pleased with the new grain free formula. About 6 mos ago my cat started excessively licking her legs and stomach, loss of hair. A trip to the vet revealed no bacteria and a guess of possible allergies. I was going to change her food, when I received your email about the change to the grain free formula. This is the second bag for her and she has stopped the excessive licking for the most part, and some of her hair is coming back, she likes the food and I do not have to feed her as much. Thanks again.
Denise F., Forest Park, IL April, 2012
- Our Golden Doodle has had a stomach problem since we brought her home at the age of 4 months. Our vet said that if we didn't find the proper dog food, she could have serious digestive problems as an older dog. We started out with your basic dog food two years ago then switched to the Lamb and Rice. I am happy to say that she has had no more problems and is a happy, healthy dog! Thank you for your excellent product!
Beverly Y., Manchester, NH March, 2012
Pet Gallery: Abbey
- Hi Flint River! You should see Emma's coat. Curly. Silky. Black (so black it's almost blue!). BEAUTIFUL! Keep those nuggets coming!
Robert and Margaret J., Bainbridge Island, WA March, 2012
Pet Gallery: Emma
- We have a 16.25 yr Toy Fox Terrier. She has been eating your food for years. A couple of years ago her kidneys started to fail and we switched her over to the Senior food. Her muscle tone has declined but our decision is that as long as she runs around and enjoys herself she stays alive. Having said that I just want to share that we opened a new sack of the Senior Kibble today. She is a five pound dog and even though she eats several small kibble meals a day it takes her months to finish a bag. I guess because it is freshly opened it must taste really good because she is dancing. Thank you for your wonderful products. Thanks for adding zest to an otherwise little old dog!
Elizabeth C., San Rafael, CA March, 2012
- I just wanted to say that I love your Lamb Millet and Rice dog food! My pug was overweight, low energy, and had also developed kidney stones. By switching her dog food, she lost 1 pound (which is a lot for a pug), has a lot more energy than she used to have, and she seems to be doing much better in general. Thank so you much!
Gina S., Lakewood, CO March, 2012
- Love your product. My overeweight Bernese Mt. dog lost 10 pounds since I started feeding him Flint River (162 to 150 pounds!). Also, the coats of both my Berners are shiny and silky since changing to Flint River. No more dander flaking off! Thanks for a great product.
Jackie B., Manahawkin, NJ March, 2012
- My friend told me about Flint River and I just never checked into until my dog started having all these skin issues. My vet said she seems to have very sensitive skin and to stop giving her dog treats and supermarket food. I tried Flint River and my dog loves it and no more skin problems!!! Thank-you so much!!! I love the fact that it comes right to my door and no shipping charges which makes it affordable for me!
Tracy M., Pine Plains, NY February, 2012
- I first started using Flint River because I was searching for a good quality food with real meat as the first ingredient, and no corn, as I had a Basset Hound with allergies. With three Bassets in the house it was also important that they all liked the food, and would eat it. This was not a problem, as they all took to it immediately. We had fed Iams for several years, but after the sale of the brand to Procter and Gamble it became lesser quality, and I also learned they did animal testing, so that was out. Duchess lived to be 16 years old. Charley, the one who had the allergies lived to be 12. We still have Gracie (10 yrs) who came to us at age 4 from rescue, and never had a problem with the change over to Flint River. We have raised two Basset pups, almost two years of age now (one from rescue, and one from a breeder) with great results. Another added benefit to your product was that I did not have to purchase a separate food for the pups and the senior and worry about them eating each others kibble. When I was at the vet today, she asked what I was feeding, and said she tries to impress on everyone the importance of fresh food for best digestion health.That's my Flint River story, thanks for asking.
Carol W., Dunkirk, IN February, 2012
- I am the owner of 3 very healthy dogs who have been on your diet for years! I also foster dogs who come to me in bad shape. They are usually very thin, loosing hair and having digestive problems. After a week or 2 on your diet hair is growing in, great weight gain and their poop does not smell as bad. I know it has a lot to do with the love and structure we offer the rescue dogs but Flint River pet food is an essential part of transforming these abused and neglected dogs into confident and adoptable family members!
Dawn H., Browns Mills, NJ February, 2012
- Just a quick update on my two dogs, Buffy and Nikos. They are both 13 now, and still loving Flint River Ranch! Buffy has been off meds for seizures for about 5 years, and no seizures for going on 7 years now. In the past, I had written how she was close to losing her life due to what the vet thought was epilepsy. She was having cluster seizures and it would sometimes take several days to get her out of a cycle. She had liver damage starting due to the harsh drugs she was taking and I found FFR as a better quality dog food to help with that problem. As soon as she switched to only FFR, no more seizures! We took two years to wean her off the drugs, and she has not had any seizures since! Nikos is just along for the ride, but FFR is great for his coat and his health also. I will alway feed Flint River and have reccommended it to so many friends, and even folks I have seen at the vet's office, describing a problem their dog is having! No regrets, never changing! We love Flint River, the ease of ordering, and the dependable quality of the product. Both of my dogs are getting older, but I know without a doubt that they would not have made it to this age without this dog food! Thanks Flint River folks! You do a great job!
Kathy B., Marseilles, IL January, 2012
Pet Gallery: Buffy and Nikos
- Always a good experience, reliable and the product is outstanding, our 14 month old Bernese is doing very well, happy and healthy, thank you!
Diana D., Livermore, CA January, 2012
- My dog continues to like Flint River after several years of eating it. Delivery is always fast.
Ann O., Euless, TX January 2012
- Taz loves Flint River and so do we. The Bully Sticks are especially a nice treat and a great value. Thank you Flint River.
Paula, M., Philadelphia, PA January, 2012
- My dogs love this food. Two of my dogs are senior citizens and my vet could not believe what good shape they are in. I highly recommend your Lamb, Millet and Rice diet! Roxanne D., Ramona, CA January, 2012
- We understand you had to raise your prices but we are happy that you use US made ingredients and always the best - Our dogs like that and so do we - Scott and Debbie w/Cody, Cubby and Bella
Scott G., Colville, WA January 2012
- Would like to let you know I have a maltese who is about 1 1/2 years old. The first 8 months I could not get him to eat any kind of dog food. One day talking to my girlfriend in California she asked me to try Flint River. She sent me some and he loves it. There is no more hand feeding him. He loves Flint River. You have no idea how much easier my life is now that he eats out of a bowl like a dog is suppose to. Thank You for such a wonderful product.
Nannette S., Cary, NC December 2011
- I was unsure since the pieces were so large if my little dogs would eat it, i mixed it with their previous food and then a new food that was supposed to be the best for dogs, out of the three in the bowl they dig through and eat the flint river large pieces and leave the other food! so funny! i am glad that they like it! thanks for making your dog food
Missy B., Chandler, AZ November 2011
- I have been purchasing Flint River products for my three dogs for 8 or 9 years now, through four addresses and two different states. In this entire time the quality has always remained high, shipping is on time, and customer service is exemplary - my pups are getting old now and I have to say, they have much more energy and health than almost all others of similar breed and age. My oldest is a 13 year old black lab mix and although she's slower than she used to be, she is still jumping over 2 feet high garden walls and running around like a goofball. My other two are both 12 years and both act like they're still 2! I've had them on the senior blend for the last year or two... not a single problem with arthritis or joints. Changing to Flint River way back then was the single most beneficial thing I have ever done for my dogs - I can see that this food has extended not only their lives, but their quality of life. Thank you so much. Michelle L., Hopewell, VA November, 2011
- This is our third Basset Hound. Since we found your food, it is apparent that her coat is better and she doesn't have the chronic ear problems that we had with our first one. I am sold on the product!
Victor G., Cleveland Heights, OH November, 2011
- My dogs are doing so well on this food! Digestion is good and their coats are super healthy and soft. I just recommended it to a neighbor who's lab is having all kinds of skin and coat problems. We have been using Flint river for a few years and will continue. Thank you for the super easy ordering and delivery right to our door...sweet!
Mary Ann F., Long Beach, CA November, 2011
- I heard of Flint River food from my friend in MO. I rescued my dog nearly 4 yrs ago and she is(4) yrs old. For three years my dog had been suffering from bad, bad allergies, skin rashes, ear infections, loosing hair, red spots all over skin etc. I can not tell you how much I have spent on Vets and Dallas has been on meds like prednosone, shots etc. Also tried the best foods, science diet even the raw diet, nothing helped her. Well, my friend suggested your food. Dallas has been eating your food since summer and I tell you, no more rashes, scratching, skin outbreaks, her coat has all grown back she is beautiful. I have recommended your food to all my friends here in Miami and also to the Petco I take Dallas for her nails. The groomer noticed the difference in Dallas, like she was a different dog. I knew it had to be her intake, food and finally something that does agree with her. Dallas and Princess (rescued in March) love the food. Food gone in less than 2 minutes at feeding. Thank you Flint River and I will continue to spread the word.
Lourdes B., North Miami, FL October, 2011
- I noticed since switching my two dogs to your dog food that their ears are much cleaner, coats are shiner, and more satisfied. Thank you for your wonderful product.
Cheryl K., Black Hawk, SD October, 2011
- I just wanted to say that your food apparently is so different than other foods, That I just honestly CANNOT
feed my dogs or cats anything else. Anytime I give my dogs dog bones or treats other than plain rawhide bones, they are very ill,
with diarrhea. And my cats, I have one older cat still left from my original bunch I had when I started flint river foods and if
I give him anything other than flint river, he is puking all the time. I seriously doubt I have a problem with all my animals, so it
HAS to be the quality of food and then when I give them subpar foods, it makes them physically sick. Maybe its the additives, or
whatever, I do not know. It is bizarre, but I cannot complain. I will never feed anything else to my animals. Now if only you made
chicken and goat food, I would be set for life!
Cara S., Hillrose, CO October, 2011
- I wouldn't shop anywhere else! My Australian Multi Gen Labradoodle has been on your Fish and Chips food for almost two years and has always been super healthy -- gorgeous coat, no digestive issues, and (too) energetic. Thanks. Eleanor C., South Lake Tahoe, CA October, 2011
- My dog's breeder strongly recommended the Trout and Sweet Potato for my Standard Poodle puppy. Harper is 2 years old now, and is very healthy. I credit Flint River Ranch's excellent dog food for a healthy, beautiful dog. Ellen S., Nevada City, CA September, 2011 Pet Gallery: Harper
- For anyone who is new to using this company, they are fantastic. I have a 17 year old lad who has been on this food since he was 6 yrs old. I now have my cats on this food as well. I lost my beloved 16 year old cat due to the cat food recall, he was on sicence diet (reccommended by the vet)and I do not have to tell you losing an animal is hard enough, but due to the food I was heart broken. I just wanted to leave this feedback that this company is great and I am very grateful to have found them.
Eddie M. Roy, UT August, 2011
- We have ordered your dog food for a few years. Our black lab Oakley loves it and will not eat other dog food (if we have not ordered in time) and he is very picky about it. The service has been fantastic from your company! THANK YOU!
Carolyn P., Saint Cloud, MN August 2011
- My 8 year old beagle has had digestive trouble since day one...This food has solved all of the problems! I am amazed, and she is a much happier dog. Thanks!
Deborah C., Sedgwick, ME August 2011
- Just wanted to let you know all of my 5 cats are doing well on your catfood...I had a lot of problems with some other premium catfoods, i.e. allergies, and it seems your catfood is the only one I have found that all my cats can tolerate. Thanks for making a great product and hope your petfood business is doing well!
Cindy J., Nampa, ID August, 2011
- We thought we could save money by changing to a "generic" dog food. Our dogs have had stomach problems every since we changed. We will be faithful to Flint River from now on..we love it and our dogs do too !
Jim and Sande R., Bryan TX August, 2011
- Hi friends, Just wanted to let you know that since I have started feeding my Aussie, Pete, The Lamb, Millet and Rice Kibble, he has not had any more seizures. The last seizure was December 27th. They were coming in four month intervals. Thank you so much for providing a healthy dog food with no preservatives. I cannot thank you enough. I have recommended it to many of my friends.
Bonnie W., Halstead, KS July, 2011
Pet Gallery: Pete
- A while back we switched our dog to a vegetarian dog food, hoping it would help her disposition. She loved it but we hated the smell of it. Ugh, smelled like garlic. It wasn't long before her skin got all dry and scaly. So we switched her back to Flint River and now her skin is almost completely healed up. Thanks for making a quality product!
Cherie R., Columbia, SC July, 2011
Pet Gallery: Rosie
- My little 7.5 lb min-pin is diabetic, diagnosed 18 months ago at 5 years old. She's always been healthy and not overweight. I was able to get her diabetes under control quickly with a combo of your dog food (the lamb and rice recipe) along with a little added protein (lean ground cooked chicken breast), and she has remained healthy. She is very active, and I've not had to adjust her insulin at all since determining the needed dose in the early months of her treatment. I believe that is because you have a quality product that she likes to eat (without coaxing) and I don't have to worry about whether or not she's getting too many carbohydrates.
Shari H., Greeley, CO July, 2011
Pet Gallery: Mandy
- Olive's been eating FRR Lamb, Millet & Rice for about 3 years now and I truly don't know how we would manage without this great food. She never refuses to eat (she actually lays down and licks the bowl clean!) and it keeps her healthy and beautiful. You can't ask for more than that. Thanks so much for a great product and great service!
Cindy T., Springdale, AR July, 2011
Pet Gallery: Olive and Miss Blue
- My two Cavachons absolutely love your products. My oldest dog, Tillie, has always has a sensitive stomach so I searched for months trying different foods and treats that would agree with her. Finally, I tried Flint River and have been with your company ever since. Now, Tillie and her younger brother Parker are regular fans of your products. Thank you - keep up the great quality and great service!
Cynthia K., Springfield, IL July, 2011
Pet Gallery: Tillie and Parker
- My older cat has issues with diarrhea and vomiting when eating any food except Flint River Ranch. So it's the ONLY thing I feed him, and then he does great. So that's what my other cat eats also. They are the healthiest cats I have ever had! Thanks for your product.
Patrice N., Streamwood, IL June, 2011
- After a few too many visits the vet and my little guy randomly vomiting for no reason, we came to the conclusion that he has a sensitive stomach. Since switching to Flint River, a recommendation from a friend who has gone through similar problems, Dasher has been doing great. I recommend this food to every dog owner I know. Thanks!!
Joanne A., Chicago, IL June, 2011
Pet Gallery: Dasher
- I am always happy with ordering your products. Betswesties has always provided me with information concerning Winston and knowing they recommend FlintRiver products is good enough for me and Winston. I recently took Winston to my vet and when she asked about the food he eats and I told he FlintRiver she was very happy and surprised. She is from Tennessee and always had her dogs on FlintRiver and was extremely complimentary about your food.
Gloria S., Dedham, MA June, 2011
Pet Gallery: Winston
- Since I switched my younger dog to the lamb formula both of our lives have improved immensely!! She had been
having some very smelly and messy gastric issues before. Now I don't catch her "shopping for previously eaten treats" left behind by other
animals in the yard/woods, and the gas and diarrhea issues have become almost non-existent (knocking on wood). Thank you for this great
Catherine S., Alpharetta, GA June, 2011
- We love Flint River and always recommend it to friends. Our dalmatian used to get ear infections with what we thought was a nice store brand of dog food. However, since starting on Flint River, our dalmatian has not had a single ear infection in two years! We do not doubt it is because of his new dog food. Excellent product and service!
Adam and Amy G., Germantown, TN May, 2011
- I had ordered the 10# bag of this food for my six month old Bouvier. I was so very happy with the results once he began to eat this food. First of all, he loved it. The taste must be great. Most importantly however, for the first time in a very long time, his stool is firm. Its only been a few days, but he doesn't appear to be on the edge of diarrhea all the time, as he has been for so long. Thank you for what I think is a quality product!
Vera G., Henderson, TX May, 2011
- I thought I’d share a funny story with you.. Several months ago I ran out of Flint River dog food so I thought I’d just pick up a brand that was purported to use high quality ingredients at the local pet store. Well, my dog decided that it was SEMI acceptable but only when she was REALLY hungry. Even then she would pick out the “lifesource bits” and set them on the floor next to her food bowl! One note about the duck/oatmeal food.. since we’ve been feeding her this food she is no longer as itchy as she used to be! Her little paws would be brown from the time she spent licking/chewing on them. Now they’re as white as the rest of her. And more importantly she no longer gets EAR INFECTIONS! Thanks SO much for your high quality food! We all appreciate it. Susan F., Glendwood, IA May, 2011 Pet Gallery: Chloe and Oscar
- This is the only food my dog will eat. she will not even go near anything else since i had her for 8th months thank you!!
Mary B., Philadelphia, PA May, 2011
Pet Gallery: Keiko and Chin Chin
- It's wonderful! So easy to order and delivery is fast and to the door! My dog has only eaten your kibble since I've had her and she is so healthy. I have also found that, contrary to what I first thought, this is the most inexpensive way to feed a dog I've ever found and the food is so good.
Barbara M., Albany, GA May, 2011
- This is so easy. And we have found that feeding our frantically itchy Labrador this wheat-free food and treats, has resolved her undiagnosed allergy to wheat. For the first time in three years she is not suffering and not taking antibiotics! Thank you!
Ronnie B., Ridgewood, NJ March, 2011
Pet Gallery: Sedona
- This product is the only dog food that our lab can eat due to his allergies. We've tried every premium product on the market, and once they fail, the Trout and Potato clears him up within a week. Needless to say we will not use another food for our little guy. Super, super, product. Anthony F., Exton, PA March, 2011
- Excellent. Thank you for extending the life of my pets. They are healthy, more active and love their "Fish and Chips." Donna F., Murphy, NC March, 2011
- They have been raised on Flint River food and are extremely healthy dogs with gorgeous shiny coats. And they love it! GREAT products!
Paul and Ann B., Owings, MD February, 2011
Pet Gallery: Beasley and Rosebud
- Thanks so much for your help. I love your food and the difference in their coats is amazing. we have a Boston Terrier and they normally are wiry feeling and not very soft and his fur is like silk and so shiny. the vet could not believe what great shape the 3 of them were in and could not believe how great their teeth were. very clean.
Michele, B., New Baden, IL January, 2011
Pet Gallery: Jack Daniel
- Not an allergy ailment in sight thanks to lamb and millet! Recomending to all I meet w/food allergys. My 84 yr old mom finally has a grt quality food for her Rott as well and they couldnt be more pleased.( and no driving for her!) Kimberly G., Chicago, IL February, 2011
- I was just looking around I already ordered some dog food for Spike and we recived it and let me tell you he loves it, I would mix it in with his old food to change him over and he would pick out all the new and leave the old all over the floor. We are very happy. We lost our Bouvier Des Flander 5 years ago, her name was Nikita she was an amazing dog she weight 117 lbs. and she loved almost everyone. She ate only a baked dog food, I will not name because they had to close because they were a small business and the cost was to much. Any way it was a great food and when we got Spike our little toy poodle just two years ago I didn't think I would ever find a food for him that I believed in as much as I did the one I fead Nikita. And I must say it took me awhile to find Flint River, and when I did I just had to try, because baked food is the best. We had tried all kinds of store bought food but he liked none of them and he had skin trouble. Well I have to tell you when we got our food from you I mixed some in with his other food and he picked out every piece of the Original Kibble puppy and adult and left the other all over the floor, I new then we had the right food for him. He loves it. And I must tell you that your on line ordering is great and it got to us so fast, we will be with you for a long long time. Thank you for your kindness and for the great, great dog food. And Spike ( JP's lighting Spike ) who is named after my brother who passed away his nick name was Spike. He says two paws up for flint River Dog Food Barbara T., Salem, OR February, 2011 Pet Gallery: Spike
- Thanks for the great service! My order is always accurate and arrives very quickly. Flint River Ranch Dog Food is the only food that our dog, literally, can eat with out vomiting. For some reason his body could not digest other types of foods, and believe me, we tried them all. Even our Vet was beside himself, trying everything he could think of. We thought we were going to lose our beloved pet. Finally, a dog groomer told me about FRR and swore that this food would work for our pet. It was a God send for us and our pet, Teddybear. From the very first serving our dog stopped vomiting, started gaining weight and was finally a Happy Dog! Needless to say, we were happy owners too. Thank you, Flint River Ranch for such a fantastic line of foods and other products for all of us that love our four legged family members!
Linda L., Puyallup, WA February, 2011
- Teach, our dog, loves your food. You'd think he'd get bored of eating the same thing all the time, but he doesn't. To me, that attests to it being yummy.
Chandra H., Sycamore, IL December, 2010
- Your food has helped with my boxer's skin allergies- his coat is shiny and he is eating better than he ever has (he was once a reluctant eater). I am also grateful for the service that you provide. The orders arrive quickly and I really appreciate the free shipping. Thanks!
Kileen M., Baltimore, MD January, 2011
Pet Gallery: Amos Otis
- Both our dogs have food allergies and are doing amazingly well with the Trout and Potato blend. The trout and potato cookies are a lifesaver with my Labrador who can't go through a day without his treats!
Maryjane G., Mount Bethel, PA December, 2010
- We've used Flint River Cat and Kitten food since our cats were kittens (3 yrs ago) and always been pleased. We've tried several other "natural" cat foods and our cats love this one "paws" down. Shipping is surpisingly quick.
Geoffrey S., Milton, MA December, 2010
- I have been using your products for more than 8 years. I love them. I put water on the kibble and it smells so good it is hard for me not to try it myself! However, I have small dogs between 8lbs. and 13lbs. They are old dogs, 10 to 13 years. I had two others that passed away last year. They were 15 years and 10 months. My dogs have been so healthy all their lives since using your food. But a few years ago I tried using Senior Plus for several months and my dogs began to have trouble vomiting. I finally decided it might be the food so I went back to the plain Senior food and the problem stopped immediately. I am more than disappointed that you have discontinued the plain Senior food. My dogs are not overweight and are not sedentary. The week before my 2 dogs died last year, we took them all for a walk around a lake in the local state park. I am talking about healthy dogs up to death! I am going to try the regular kibble for my 2 dogs now. Hopefully they won't gain weight. I would really like to be able to buy the plain Senior food again though. Thanks.
Mary D., Nashville, TN November, 2010
- I have been using your products for more than 8 years. I love them. I put water on the kibble and it
smells so good it is hard for me not to try it myself!
Mary D., Nashville, TN November, 2010
- Hi. Just a little info on my dogs. I have two Border Collies ages 11 & 10. They are half-sisters- sharing
the same mom. Our breeder started them on Flint River when they were old enough to eat regular food and we have continued to feed
them only Flint River. The oldest one was diagnosed with bilateral hip dysplasia at 9 months old but to watch her you would never
know there was anything wrong with her! She has a little trouble standing from lying down but once she's up she can run like the
wind! We considered two different types of surgery for her but decided as long as she's able
To move and doesn't seem to be in pain we'd leave her alone. There is no doubt in our minds that feeding her the senior plus has kept
her mobile relatively pain free. The price of the food may seem high to some but it's saved us in vet bills and kept our dogs healthy
and beautiful! We recommend Flint River to friends when we can. We have given the dogs other food when we've run out but they don't
tolerate it well at all. Flint River will be the only food we feed these dogs and any others we may ever have! Thanks for making
such a great product!
Susan S., Walled Lake, MI November, 2010
- Even though FRR is not one of the foods recommended by the Whole Dog Journal, I decided to try it anyway as I own a Belgian Tervuren with sensitive digestion. I feed the Lamb, Rice, Millet and am having very good results with this food. Good stools whereas, Buck, my Belgian, often suffered from IBS from the grain free foods. I layer his kibble with home made stew and soups. I've even tasted the kibble! I like it.....My Belgian, my Chesapeake, and my Scottie all seem to crave their FRR at dinner time. Prior to FRR, I was feeding TOTW (Taste of the Wild) with poor results. Loose stools, tummy upsets, burping, etc. Thanks, Diane P.S. I believe the rice and grains are helping Buck's digestion tremendously.
Diane D., Scarborough, ME November, 2010
Pet Gallery: Buck
- We have a 5-6 year old golden retreiver. It is my 3rd golden, the other two both reached nearly 13 years. Guinness, our current resident, has severe food allergies. She is allergic to dairy, rice, poultry, and numerous other items. We thought she had mainge, her hair was falling out, she was biting and scratching constantly. The vet tried anti-biotics and numerous other medicines and then sent a blood sample to California, one if not the only place in the states to get an analysis done. The results indicated that a diet change was needed. There was only one food known that did not contain those allergic elements. Then we found FlintRiver. We have saved mega $$$$, shared it with other pet owners, and the dogs all adapted very quickly and eat ALL of their food when it is time. You offer a great product, excellent service, delivery to my door step and of course I can't recommend this to anyone, but I taste everything that goes into my dog (just about) and it tastes great too! Thanks for making a great USA product. Sincerely, Jim Lucachick & Margie, VERY loyal FlintRiver Customers
Jim and Margie I., Bemidji, MN November, 2010
- My hounds had special needs when it came to diet and grooming needs. since we have been on Flint River Dog Food we now do not need the special diet dog food from our Veterinary office we have also had an improvement in our skin care as well as a result of eating Flint River Dog Food. all health has improve as well as the quality of life our vet bills have drop dramatically
We can not 'Thank You Enough for helping us improve our life's we are much happier hounds from all end of life. WE LOVE YOU FLINT RIVER US HOUNDS IN CALIFORNIA!
Nancy G., Pinole, CA November, 2010
Pet Gallery: Milo, Stella, Lacey, Lunetta and Mia
- My dogs name is angels kenya. we just call her kenya. she is a 4 year old yellow lab.her vet says she is the picture of heatlh and asked me what i feed her. she is neither under weight nor over weight. her coat is perfect soft and silky. her foot pads are soft and moist. her ears are always perfect. her teath. perfect. i tell the vet. i feed her flint river ranch and that is all i will ever feed her. then i tell him. you get what u pay for. i paid for a nice dog and i feed her the best there is. look at her, u can see it in her bright eyes. he said that too bad all dogs couldnt eat that flint river ranch food. i said well they can and its so worth the price. most dog foods you have to feed a dog her size 5 cups a day. my dog only eats 3 cups a day of flint river ranch. theres a saving right there. keep up the good work and thanks for making a dog food that is NEVER on the recall list and none of the ingredience are poison.......
Toby F., Shawano, WI November, 2010
- I have used this dog food since '04 and would just like to let you know that I have had no problems with any of my shipments. Plus, my dogs eat it fine and Vet visits a few and far between other than just their routine maintenance visits. I truly believe that FR dog food has definitely made a difference.
Kathy H., Winchester, TN November, 2010
- Luca is an 86 lb Kuvasz and Zeus is a 6 lb Chihuahua. They are best friends. They both eat Flint River, from the same bowl ! Luca had terrible stomach (GI) issues until I switched him to Flint River and their probiotic supplements. The food has been like magic for him. I've offered Zeus every type of mini-dog chow on the market but he only wants Flint River. He crunches away on those big kibbles right next to Luca. They have both been eating the Flint River Trout and Potato for a year now. They also enjoy the Jubilee Wafers for their snacks.
Lucy T., Wesley Chapel, Fl November, 2010
Pet Gallery: Luca and Zeus
- Zoe says THANKS for 10+ years of what has been a staple in her diet. We attribute this in no small measure to her excellent health as she approaches her 11th birthday.
We rave about Flint River in every other respect as well - timely shipping, great website, and excellent customer service on those rare occasions when I've had to call.
Tim P., San Francisco, CA November, 2010
Pet Gallery: Zoe
- Murphy, my 5 year old chocolate lab, frequently vomitted and started to have seizures. We took her to the vet and he told us to try Flint River Fish and Chips food before trying any medication. Murphy loved the food, keeps it down with no problem and has not had a seizure since. The ordering process could not be easier with the reminder notice. We are very pleased.
Mary C., Western Springs, IL November, 2010
Pet Gallery: Murphy
- Shopping experience is always excellent. The new Duck & Oatmeal dog food is great! My Wheaten really loves it. I used the fish & chips for years and have tried other foods over the past year, but I always come back to Flint River. Great quality & service Thank you, Michelle O'Neill & Maisy
Michelle O., Lake Orion, MI November, 2010
Pet Gallery: Maisy
- Your products are helping our 15 year old lab mix and 12 year old border collie mix act and feel like pups! Our vet is very impressed with the composition of your products.
Kay N., Carbondale, IL November, 2010
- I first started with Flint River because little Rusty suffered from seizures and I was told along with meds
that she should have high quality low protein food and treats. My search on the web ended at Flint River Ranch. Since Rusty has been
taking meds and eating nothing but Flint River foods and treats (and fruits and vegetables), SHE HAS NOT HAD ONE SEIZURE after having
a few per week!!! Your healthy products have helped me manage a serious condition in my little girl, and has helped with the normal
joint and weight issues suffered by older dogs.
A healthy diet for the old timers makes a world of difference! They all run around and play like they were only a few years old! Thanks
Flint River Ranch! I’ll never go anywhere else for my dogs! Warmest regards, Laurie
Laurie L., Waldorf, MD October, 2010
Pet Gallery: Rusty, Rocky and Marley
- My dogs are healthier and happier because of your fantastic foods and probiotics. Thank you for giving us food for our best friends that they deserve.
Donna F., Murphy, NC October, 2010
- Thanks to your dog food, my dog is completely off of all allergy medications. Her coat is beautiful now!
Jessica E., Austin, TX October, 2010
- I love the ease in ordering online. Besides that, the food is great for my dog! She's had a food allergy that was hard to get past - but it hasn't been a problem since I've been using Flint River food. I've told friends about your products - and how to order online. Thanks!
Joyce B., Silverton, OR October, 2010
- Hello! I just wanted to write and tell you how wonderful Flint River has been for my dogs Wilbur, Pixie, and Dolly. Wilbur has severe food allergies and Dolly has severe arthritis, and with Pixie, because of her being an amputee, we need to be careful of her weight.
I was having a difficult time finding something that suited all of their needs that I didn't have to have three different bags of dog food in the house. The Lamb, Millet, and Rice formula dog food has been exactly what I needed. They all love it, and Wilbur's allergies are down to a minimum and Dolly's arthritis is well under control with this food. If I happen to run out of the Flint River, Wilbur refuses to eat anything else. He will turn up his nose to it and throw a fit.
Amy A., Spring, TX October, 2009
Pet Gallery: Wilbur, Phantom, Pixie and Dolly
- Your cat kibble is the only hard product that she can eat. Her teeth are in bad shape and the vet says she can't have them cleaned because she will likely not come out of the anesthesia... So we order your kibble for her to help her eat. She has been very small all of her life. Her top weight was 7 pounds. She now is down to 5.3, so eating is a huge factor for her. I feed her whatever, and whenever, she will eat, but I like to have a hard kibble always in a dish for her.
I decided to order the flaky treats, mixed in her food, this time, to see if she will eat more.
The MSE Natural Defense was a miracle-worker for her, a couple of years ago. She had constant diarrhea - MSE stopped it completely and immediately. She has been fine, since, with the daily dose in her diet. I know she feels better and is more alert and interested in her surroundings and household events...
Linda S., Fairfax, VT November, 2010
Pet Gallery: Kitty
- Our 9yr old Schnauzer has never had so much energy as since she has been on your food. She used to suffer from colitis, but now she's perfect. Ordering on line takes 30 seconds and the shipments comes very fast. Couldn't be happier.
Peggy L., Saint Joseph, MI October, 2010
Pet Gallery: Holly
- Misty seems to like it. Figured I would give this new duck and oatmeal a try from her normal order. Works fine no transition problems from trout to duck. You all are top notch and thank you for another safe and great dog food ! She's not a big eater and normally don't speed eat. I call it grazing. I guess that's why she's lean and fit. Nothing but a lab. She's turned a year in Oct.
Richard S., Fayetteville, NC October, 2010
Pet Gallery: Misty
- Always a good experience... timely... people polite when I needed to contact with a question.. great products too. TY
Marion B., Pittsburgh, PA October, 2010
- Thankyou for caring about quality in the foods for our presious family members. Your food added at least 2 years to the life of our old girl who passed away in Jan at 16 when she could tolerate no other food
Anne C., North Oaks, MN October, 2010
Pet Gallery: Ruby and Tucker
- I used to feed my border collie Flint River ranch and it gave her a gorgeous coat and I firmly believe
it helped her live to the ripe old age of 15. As usual, the website is easy to shop!
Michelle B., Midlothian, VA October, 2010
- My dog loves your food and won't eat anything else. She is such a pickyeater and always has been. I got to a point where she didn't like any of the
food I gave her, and she was constantly causing sores on her body because she was licking or biting. Once I started using your food, her sores went
away and she loves meal time!!! Actually, I need to restrict her diet now that she is using her food, she's actually gained too much weight! Thanks so
much. You're food is the best.
Claudia F., Cameron Park, CA October, 2010
- I love you guys. You make ordering so easy and this stuff keeps my two Akitas(Mitsu & Shimi) and my two Domestic Short hairs(Angel & Precious) very healthy.
John H., Oakland, CA October, 2010
Pet Gallery: Mitsu, Shimi, Angel and Precious
- Flint River has great products and great service. Our dog has been on a Flint River diet since he was a puppy. He's always healthy and full of energy. I have never had a problem with an order and appreciate the prompt processing and shipping. Keep up the great work!
Jim C., Webster Groves, MO October, 2010
- My little Havanese LOVES the Trout and Potato Nuggets. I shared the list of contents with our Vet and he whole heartedly approved of it. I was concerned that it was ONLY for dogs with sensitive stomachs. Tigger just likes fish better than beef. So do I.
Nancy C., Spring TX October, 2010
- You guys are fantastic! our cats love your food! we could not be happier. thanks.
Flint A., Mammoth, AZ October, 2010
- My dog, Riley, is 13 1/2 years old. He recently had a total blood work up and the vet told me to continue what I was doing because he was in wonderful health. I believe this is due to the fact that he has always had your product for his food!!! Thanks
Gail F., Daly City, CA October, 2010
- I recommend Flint River Ranch products to everyone that has dogs and your Dalmatian has had crystals in the past and the LMR has been working great!
Julie B., West Chester, OH October, 2010
- I have been a customer of yours ever since the "Dog Food Deaths" from the bad Chinese wheat etc. that was being put into top name dog foods, a while back. I wanted to go with an American company that uses American natural products and found your company. My dog has since been on a regular diet of your food and the Jubilee wafers....she is 15 years old, healthy, with a great fur coat but most important she isn't rolling over dead from some cheap Chinese Wheat all because I had to go with a brand name company that has a commercial on TV. Thank you Flint River for being a good company with a great product. To anyone reading this...Buy Flint River Food! In doing so, you get a healthy animal and invest in an American company that uses American products to make their own.....and remember to VOTE this November 2010!!!! Socialism is NOT pet friendly.
David B., Lynchburg, VA September, 2010
Pet Gallery: Goldie
- One thing I love about Flint River foods, is that I can switch back and forth between the different formulas, without any digestive problems like diarrhea. (Every once in awhile I might get softer stools for one day, but never diarrhea.) Years ago I had two dogs, and we switched them to a homemade diet that consisted of ground turkey, brown rice, eggs, sweet potatoes and green beans. When we put them on that diet cold turkey (no pun intended!), with no blending of the old food (I wanted them off it as soon as possible due to things I'd read, given to me by my rather progressive vet), there was never one problem with diarrhea. I was amazed. I thought about it and decided it must be because the new homemade food was REAL food, not the crap we'd been feeding them from the store. Then years later, we found ourselves fostering three additional dogs, LARGE dogs. After awhile it was getting to be just too much to make the food twice a week in order to feed all 5 dogs; so we heard about Flint River and switched. Again, cold turkey. Again, no blending the food for weeks... and again, no problems at all with diarrhea. I was so happy about that, and I attested it to the fact that the Flint River dog foods are also REAL food! I shudder to think what may be in the foods from the grocery or pet stores, hidden behind the technical names used in the lists of ingredients. I'm so glad I have Flint River instead. Thanks again, Karen
Karen B., Sandy, UT September, 2010
- A few months ago a friend referred me to your web site. I am very please with orders of dog food I have gotten the past months. My 10 year old golden retreiver is doing fantastic. The vet told me his teeth have no tartar and are in very very good shape. He also has more energy now and his coat is in fantastic shape also. Thank you for making such healthy pet food.
Sheri R., Black River Falls, WI September, 2010
- Cat treats are the best, can't believe how long an ounce lasts!
Skip D., Oxnard, CA August, 2010
- I have a very complicated Cavalier King Charles Spaniel that has kidney failure and is now 16 months old and the vet didn't expect to live a couple months... the only food she would eat is your River Ranch Kibble, I hand feed her. The food smells good, not like some others which makes it easier for me also. I also give her vitamins and I just want to say thank you for an excellent product and service!!!
Linda I., Pendleton, IN August, 2010
- Your food is wonderful. I have 3 dogs 2 Goldens and 1 Golden/Black Lab X they have all been on Flint River from the time they were 6 month old. I do change from the reuglar food to the fish and chip to give them a change and they love it all. Thank you for such a fine product - did I tell you my oldest will be 10 this year and has a beautiful coat, teeth and his overall helth is great. I contribute it to his food.
Kathy M., Bangor, PA August, 2010
- Wow – even in the first mix still with the old pet food our dog has no more flatulence problems! (he could clear out a room in 2 seconds before…LOL). Our breeder (Laurie O-Brien) was right – thanks to no Barley we can breathe again!!!
Gitta B., Fremont, CA August, 2010
- This is the first dog food that my dog, Bailey, will eat. She's 16 months old, and I have tried several varieties of the "healthy" dog foods and she didn't like any of them. When I opened the sample packets of the Trout and Potato, she went wild. She loves it!! and your fast shipping is great
Lois W., Houston, TX August, 2010
- One of my cats was losing weight and throwing up on a regular basis. My sister recommended this product. In just three weeks, my cat has stopped throwing up and has begun to put weight back on.
Kelly M., Douglas, MA August, 2010
- My neighbors found a stray dog--a VERY big one. She is in heat now--but I think I have found a good home for her. I have a bag of Iams on hand for strays--but this dog is very smart. I would go to feed my 3 dogs the trout and potato--but the food kept disappearing faster than usual. Even though this new stray hasn't been in the house 2 weeks, she buries her head in YOUR dog food and wolfs it down when I leave the room. Taste has spoken.
Nancy T., Ontario, CA August, 2010
Pet Gallery: Ceasar, Maisie and Babe
- I'm so grateful I found your site! My dog had been covered with itchy bumps for almost a year as I tried different foods advertising that they helped dogs with allergies. Nothing worked until I found Flint River Ranch. Now she's bump-free and happy! Thanks again!
Catherine S., Saint Charles, MO August, 2010
- I love buying from you. Your forms are the most user-friendly I have experienced, the dogs love the food, and it gets here very quickly. Since the food makes their poop so consistent, I was able to detect dangerous flukes in their systems at an early stage, thus preventing serious damage to my dogs' hepatic systems. They were otherwise in such good health that the vet did not believe they were sick. I am very grateful for your product.
Deborah F., Austin, TX June, 2010
- I have always been happy with the quality of your product. My six year old golden retriever has never eaten any other food. She is in excellent health and has never had any problems with her skin or coat which goldens are prone to. I am sure her diet has much to do with this.
Don C., Bremerton, WA June, 2010
- We've been buying your dog food for years. Not only does our dog seem to like it, but he has a sensitive stomach and this is the only food that doesn't bother it. The service has always been outstanding as well.
Joanna K., Lakewood, WA June, 2010
- Hi, we recently switched to Flint River Ranch, and my dogs love it. They can't wait to eat now and prance around wanting their kibble. Also, we are American Eskimo Rescue of St. Louis and we recommend this food to our newly adopted families! Take care!
Sandra M., Saint Louis, MO May, 2010
Pet Gallery: Sam and Jingles
- Our poor dog has had a skin allergy for more than a year. He had it since my husband found him on a job site and brought him home. We just used up our first bag of the lamb and he is happier than ever. I already notice a difference after two weeks his skin is looking better. I am hoping after his bath we will notice that Horrid smell going away so that we can allow him to spend more time in our home. I have already told a few people how impressed we have been. We are hoping to get this most recent shipment right away I don't want to have to give him any other food. Thanks so much for caring enought to make a great product it is much appreciated.
Rasamee J., San Bernardino, CA May, 2010
- This is my 25th order of FRR dog food. My 8yr+ Bichon has been eating this fine product all her life and she's as healthy now as she was as a pup. She's on senior kibble now which my vet says will be better for her digestion at her age. She loves FRR!!!!
Richard L., Bend, OR May, 2010
Pet Gallery: Cheyenne
- Constance's life was saved by Flint River Dog Food. She was suffering from severe food allergies and only after we switched her to Flint River did the itching stop. Her coat is back to normal and she is a happy girl. Kobe loves it too.
Ashley C., Houston, TX May, 2010
Pet Gallery: Kobe and Constance
- Our dogs LOVE this food. They are so excited to eat (which has never been the case in 6 years...their age!) They are not going to eat what they were served all the time before(from grocery store), now they think they are getting treats...and follow me every morning, tails wagging, until I figure out what they want. At first, I didn't know what they were trying to tell me. I checked the food and water, their bowls were and are still full... They did finally get their point across to me and now it is expected...I am happy and sad at the same time. Happy because they love their food; sad that I didn't make the switch so much sooner. So, pass it on to anyone else in doubt, "Just do it now." Thank you sincerely from, The happy owner of two (now) happy at meal time, dogs!
Kami B., Port Charlotte, FL May, 2010
- Has been eating FLint River Ranch his whole life. Groomer loves his
coat! Vet repeatedly remarks how healthy he is.
Energy level: Oh my Gosh!!!!
Sid P., New York, NY May, 2010
Pet Gallery: Bailey
- My dog, Sophie (a fawn pug), loves your food! She never used to be interested in eating and I always had to add something like shredded cheese on top of her dog food to get her to eat it. Now she just digs right in and gobbles up your food. Starting her on your food was the best decision I ever made! She has actually lost weight since she started eating Flint River! We are both happier with her new diet! Thank you so much!
Rebeccah M., Salt Lake City, UT May, 2010
Pet Gallery: Sophie
- Guinness, our 5 yr old Golden Retreiver, is allergic to lamb, rice, poultry, yeast, milk and the least is eggs. Your Ranch Trout and Potato dog food is the best, no more problems and our Vet is now using your food along with four other families that we introduced Flint River to. Thanks so much for the great quality and the peace of mind of American made high quality dog food.
Bemidji, MN April, 2010
- I have to say, I was skeptical that a food could make a difference in my cat's lives. I tried to switch my cat's food three seperate times and each time one of my cats would throw up all over the house. A friend told me about Flint River and after reading some of the testimonials, I decided I had to give it a try. I ordered a small bag, so I could gradually introduce the food to them, praying that my cats would not get sick. From the first day, I found all 3 of my cats picking out the Flint River pieces of cat food, they didn't want their old stuff anymore. I cannot believe the difference this food has made in my cats. One of my cat's was chewing on herself non-stop causing sores prior to switching her food. Since we have switched to Flint River, my cats are happier than ever. Their coat is so soft, they don't shed half as much, and they are happier than ever. Thank you Flint River for the great food.
Dawn M., Salem, OR April, 2010
- We have two Golden Retrievers - our youngest (8) "Liberty" is a three year cancer survivor -
after her surgery we elected to continue treatment with her through diet rather than chemo and FlintRiver has been
a big part of her continued clean bill of health. Our other Golden "Jake" has had alergy issues in the past with
various foods but it has completely cleared up since he has been on the FlintRiver food. At they're last comprehensive
exam, our Vet remarked about how well their coats and skin looked. We also had an issue with previous food brands
with bad gas .... I mean either one of them could clear a room .... since they've been on FlintRiver the problem
has completed gone away which both my wife and myself are especially happy about. We've gotten spoiled with their
food being delivered .... very convenient and so again I thank you for the excellent customer service.
Gregory P., Anaheim, CA April, 2010
- My 12 year old greyhound, Ozzie has never eaten like he really enjoys it until
I tried this food. He was losing weight and barely moving. Yesterday he was running again!
My holistic vet had only good things to say about your food and a co-worker uses it and loves it too.
I am going to transition all my dogs onto it to see if it helps them, too. (4 greyhounds) I also told
the greyhound adoption director where I volunteer about it. We have some dogs at the kennel that have
allergies and I hope this will help them,too. Thanks
Kimberly J., Roanoke, VA April, 2010
- Passing on a complement...my dog now has Valley Fever which is common in Arizona. My Vet said to be sure I was on a quality dog food. I told him Flint River..he said "Great quality".
Carol M., Sun City West, AZ April, 2010
- Just another story about how great your food is. I had changed to your dog food sometime ago, but not the cat food until the 1st of March. The dogs made a dramatic change and now after less than a month, my cat has changed for the better before my eyes. She has slimmed down, her coat is now gorgeous (a bright colored calico with a great amount of white on her), and her energy is back to a youthful cat. She now runs out the front door with the dogs and stays with them, as prior to this change she was sluggish, kept to herself, her coat was dull and she looked very old. I am thankful for this change for her sake and will not return to any other food, especially now understanding what goes into most products!
Thank you for keeping a high product available.
Donna Jo T., La Grande, OR April, 2010
Pet Gallery: Tess, Ben and Hope
- Thank you. Char will be very proud. By the way when I got her in October her coat was awful. Since she has been eating Flint River it is now really beautiful.
Angela C., Wilmington, NC April, 2010
Pet Gallery: Charlotte
- I truly believe that Flint River Ranch food makes a big difference in the health of my cats and dogs! Thanks!
Jude R., Raleigh, NC April, 2010
- Love Flint River!! I use both dog and cat food They are delivered to my door. It is super convenient and the quality of the food is better than I can secure any where else. Thank you
Betty L., San Antonio, TX April, 2010
- Flint River is the best!!!! We were snowed in and I ran out of flint River Cat Food so I picked up a small bag of Iams at the grocery--the cat was not pleased. She got excited when I reordered and the flint river arrived!!
Lenora M., Troy, OH March, 2010
- Just a note to say how impressed I am with your dog food. I ordered at the suggestion of our puppy's breeder. Now we've switched our 7 year old as well. I've seen such a wonderful improvement with our 7 year old. He's coat looks great and his activity level is up. Your product has always shipped within 2-5 days, and is placed where we asked. Thank you!
A. E., Milwaukee, WI March, 2010
- Our Oorang Airedale Resse is 90#'s has always been on F.R. started as a pup from Woodriver Airedales. They sell the pups & sell
Flint River. Reese's skin and coat are awesome but also he had to have his hip socket removed as a 9 month. old pup. The muscle we were told would build
up to replace the socket but he would limp! This was done at Purdue University.
Our Vet retired so the new Vet really checked him out. He stood behind Reese and felt up into the hip and his muscles are equal and does NOT limp!!!!
He thought it was impossible for him not to limp. My husband was up around the clock, every 2 hours, for Resees's Physical Therapy 6-8 weeks. The Vet
said it had to be more then just that. He asked my hubby, Jim, what the heck we feed him!! My husband took the back panel off the F.R. bag & a sample into
the vet. Resse's diet is carrots & apples as snacks, meal is 2-2 1/2 cups kibble mixed w green beans & tuna! Thank you for making such an awesome product
and free shipping is so greatly appreciated!
James F., Osceola, IN March, 2010
- Our stray of Thanksgiving Day '05, may have been "DUMPED" because he has Epilepsy. This beautiful animal has thrived nearly seizure free, because his steady diet of your quality of food. Before medicating, his Vet informed us many animals are allergic to the dye's and many other chemicals used in top name brands. Your pet's health should always be this safe and easy, they give us so very much. Thank you.
Cheryl E., Treasure Island, FL March, 2010
- I have been feeding my two Labs FRR for years. They loved your product and both lived long and healthy lives. My chocolate lab was 15 when she died two years ago in August and my white lab died Dec. 14th of 2009. For the past two years she was diabetic and had to be put on a strict low carb high protein diet, which your rep said you could not accommodate. Now we have a 8 week old puppy and I would like to start her out on FRR. My white lab was 13 years old when she died. Their nutrition was I felt a great part of why they lived so long, not to mention the great care given by myself!!!!!! Thank you for having such a wonderful product made with their health in mind. I also have three cats on FRR!
Cynthia E., West Des Moines, IA March, 2010
- Amazing the change in my pyrenees since he started the senior plus, he has an old injury that causes him to limp, he is no longer limping and runs around like a puppy at over 8 years old.
Dawn J., Steamboat Springs, CO February, 2010
- My dog has food allergies and ear infections. After being on the fish and potato her ears cleared up. the vet is very impressed said it was the 1st time she could see her eardrums. it did take about 3 or 4 months before her ears started getting better but they did. Her coat is so much softer and shinier now. thanks!!!!!
Kristin G., Concord, NC February, 2010
Pet Gallery: Annie and Lady
- I love being to reorder the food so easily online. And, for the record, my 10 year old black lab has eaten nothing but this dog food her whole life. She has the energy of a three year old, not a 10 year old, and is incredibly healthy. I attribute it entirely to the Flint River dog food!
Sara C., Barrington, RI February, 2010
- We love your food. We were involved in a Maltese rescue for years. We would get dogs the people would tell us the dog would only eat a certain food and were very picky eaters. We never had one that would turn their nose up at the food. Every dog ate the food with gusto! We had a lot of dogs coming through our home, now all of our 7 dogs love it still. Plus my husband did SO much research before he bought this brand and we have been using it for about 10 years now.
Kathryn B., Floresville, TX February, 2010
- I found that my dog requires alot less food than with other dog foods. He is happy and energetic, and the vet says he is an extremely healthy dog for a 5 year old. I switched him to your brand at 1 year and have never regretted it. Great food and great taste says the wife. ( she actually tried it! LOL )
Ron W., North Bend, OR February, 2010
- My cats love your food...I love you.
I had tried a few other brands of cat food and my cats had digestive trouble with all of them.
They love your food and no digestive problems.
Thank you for making quality food to help my pets thrive
Bonney M., Sebastopol, CA February, 2010
- Sofie J is my dream dog...Standard Schnauzer, 2 years old. I saved long and hard and got her from a reputable breeder in my area. I LOVE Her!
She was 2 years in Nov 09. About 1 year ago she was diagnosed with allergies. She is allergic to 5 different grasses, elm tress, birch trees, human dander and
mold. (I also found out 3 days after you put our Xmas tree up that she is allergic too Xmas trees too!) Sofie had to have a desensitization shot even other day
for a period of time (which about killed me to administer) put now has to have her shot every 14-17 days. I thought she was allergic to something in her food
(wouldn't that have been easy!) so I tried MANY foods, but yours was the one I liked the best! Your service is wonderful and you have always been willing
to talk about different options before we knew exactly what was wrong with Sofie J. Thanks for that to all of you gals on the phones.
I could talk about Sofie J for hours, but that is her in a nut shell. I have pics I will send by mail....please send your mailing address.
Thanks again, I will keep recommending your foods as the breeder did for me!
Lyn R., Blaine, WA February, 2010
- Both of our babies are doing FANTASTIC on FRR. We have actually been commenting recently on the
change in Mabelline's energy levels and overall temperment since the switch from Eukanuba to FRR. We made the switch to
Eukanuba right when we got Conan, so the change we observed in her behavior (lethargy, moody, disinterested) we just
associated with her becoming accustomed to having a new dog in the house. However, as the months passed and Conan became
one of the family and she started playing with him and generally accepting him, her moods did not improve. She just wasn't
herself. Even my parents noticed it when they visited us. After we had switched them to FRR, we immediately started noticing
her allergies (eye drainage, skin irritation) and Conan's allergies (dry skin) disappearing. We were so happy, but in a few
weeks, we also noticed that Mabelline was becoming herself again. Even Johnathan commented on her change in behavior, and
asked me what could have made the difference. I told him the differences in the ingredients in FRR and most commercially-produced
dog foods (organic, natural ingredients and no fillers vs. preservatives, nasty chemicals, unwanted and diseased meats,
hard-to-process corn) and sited that as my explanation for her return to the happy, energetic (almost TOO energetic at times...)
pup that we remembered. They are just doing so amazingly well, and I have been telling everyone that will listen about your
wonderful, quality food. Actually, when my parents visited us, their dog, a chihuahua named Peanut, started "sampling" Mab
and Conan's food when they would eat their meals. After a few days, Peanut would beg for pieces of the kibble (which had to be
broken up into tiny pieces for her little mouth!) when I fed my pups and actually REFUSED to eat her Iams that my parents
were feeding her. I, of course, was quick to point out that Peanut had excellent taste in dog food! I ordered my parents a
bag of the Lamb, Millet, and Rice formula and had it sent to their house and Peanut is hooked! They even tried to get rid of
the excess Iams they had left over by mixing it in with her FRR, but Peanut will actually take the time to pick out the Iams
pieces and spit them out to the side of her bowl so she doesn't eat it! In short, you are quickly becoming the food of choice
for every dog in my life :).
Amanda W., Houston, TX January, 2010
Pet Gallery: Conan and Mabelline
- You have some outstanding products! Our Maggie (a Cavalier King Charles almost three) has been on
Flint River over a year now. Science Diet was her previous main meal (she has always had dry food) and she used to leave some
in her dish at each meal and finish it up in her own time. Since we switched to Flint River pet food, she has never left a
single bite in her bowl at any time. We use the regular food as her treats (small pieces for tricks and such) and her big
rewards are the biscuits. Maggie is a therapy dog and she weekly socializes with a group of 15 residents at a local assisted
living facility. She loves her "job" and they love her in return. I am sure the Flint River diet keeps her healthy, energetic
and happy. We thank you and Maggie Thanks you.
Jan D., Ivins, UT January, 2010
Pet Gallery: Maggie
- last april we found a dog, near death, at Animalandia-a dog rescue/neutering center in Loreto, Baja Sur.
Note first picture- brought him back to Tucson where my vet suggested your food to help him regain strength, fight his
anemia he would be able to tolerate the heart worm (and erlichiosis) treatment that he needed. A
after 2 months of your food -note 2nd photo- he was healthy, shiny and with increasing muscles!!
Now about 9 months later we are now back in Loreto frollicking on the beach!!
Elizabeth S., Tucson, AZ January 2010
Pet Gallery: Señor Guapo
- My 9 year old boxer has had allergies for years. She recently had a ear hematoma most likely due to her scratching her ears constantly. I found that flint river was rated #1 on a pet allergy site and tried it. Shasta has almost completely stopped scratching her ears, her coat is shiny, and cleaning up the back yard is a lot easier. I love that there were several options to choose from, Shasta loves the Fish and Chips formula. Shasta also has a very sensitive stomach. After starting the food her stomach aches have become less frequent. Also, the customer service is awesome. Anytime I had any questions I had no problem getting an answer.
Christine S., Las Vegas, NV January 2010
Pet Gallery: Shasta
- The trout and potato continues to be a hit with our digestively-challenged dog, Scout, as well as with us. No more gastrointestinal issues (for the dog)... woo hoo!
Kimberly P., Denton, TX January 2010
- My dogs love the food. I have one baby that has ear problems and my vet recomended this dog food as it has no corn, and her ears are MUCH better!
Pamela A., Porter, TX January 2010
- Our old Guy Bubba continues to get better every day on this food. We've been able to take him off of his arthritis medication. He now is moving better with just this dog food. His coat has also improved. The old guy asked his staff to let you know that you've improved the quality of his life. Our second lady, Miss Hildegard, is also thriving on this new diet. She asked the staff to say thanks for her. You've made it very easy to reorder. Click the link to the site, pick the previous order, and click purchase. It's almost as good was what you've done for our two pets. Before I pecked this note in I had my confirmation. Thanks, thanks, and thanks.
Mike M., Elko, NV January 2010
Pet Gallery: Bubba and Hildy
- Trying to save money as many are in this economy, I purchased a name brand, highly rated dog food at a chain store. Within two weeks, I noticed my male was dropping weight! Reordered your wonderful product and he is back to normal. I will never stray again! Keep up the good work:)
Lisa T., Mc Minnville, TX January 2010
- I must also say that after my dog Max started eating your food he
doesn't have anymore GI problems . We're very happy about that. He
also eliminates less bulk, which I believe it means that he's
absorbing more what he eats.
Helga F., New York, NY December, 2009
Pet Gallery: Max
- My Norwich Terrier had severe allergies, ripped out all hair she could reach on her side. vet gave me prednisone and suggested hills science diet. I switched back to Flint River and her hair is back. Thanks
Linda S., Quakertown, PA December, 2009
Pet Gallery: Rusty and Ruby
- My senior dog threw up every day for years. I thought it was just how he digested food because I gave him the expensive veterinary recommended products. A friend told me about the ingredients in most dog foods and I ended up switching years ago to Flint River Ranch. After eating this food my dog didn't throw up on a regular basis again. In fact, if he threw up at all it was rare. My son was born a couple of years later and went through a stage where he'd grab a handful of dog food and put it in his mouth - as babies try to put everything in their mouths! I would catch it right away and take it from him but I never had to worry that he would ingest something harmful. My senior dog has since passed away but I'm convinced that Flint River Ranch added years to his life. My son is almost eight and I now have another senior dog and a puppy. I feed them both Flint River Ranch and would never consider anything else.
Allison W., Carrollton, TX December, 2009
Pet Gallery: Dakota and Madison
- My grandaughter has moved back to her hometown along with her three cats. I ordered 20 lbs. of the cat & kitten food for her cats. They just love it. Soooo - now grandma will be ordering the food for her pets as she really can't afford to purchase the more expensive food. I just love her beautiful cats and I am more than willing to provide a really quality food for them. Our mini schnauzer took to FRR right away and we just don't feed her anything else.
Nancy E., Bloomington, IL November, 2009
- Here are before & after pictures of my collie-mix dog, Belle. While I never thought I would ever be the type of person to give a testimonial, here I am giving one to Flint River. In the summer of 2006, we finally came to the conclusion that Belle, age 7, had a food allergy & while attending a local dog event a dealer introduced me to your product. Belle had lost weight, had sore spots all over her body & was losing her hair rapidly. Once I made the switch to Flint River dog food, the results were tremendous. The after picture is from another recent dog event where she, now at age 10, took a blue ribbon in the favorite mutt contest. Thank you Flint River for such a wonderful product that made my girl healthy!
Becci H., Swoope, VA November, 2009
Pet Gallery: Belle
- I am very pleased with the nugget dog food. My female 7 month gsp has a very sensitive stomach which has led her to become very picky. She loves the food! She also had five hotspots which have had no fur for the last five months. She has been on the food for 2 weeks and every spot is showing signs of regrowth. Thank you so much for an excellant product!
Vanessa P., Oakland, RI November, 2009
- This is the best product ever and keeps my 10 year old domestic shortair frolicking in the leaves like a kitten! I have used your products for most of her life and I swear by it!
Many thanks,Princess Belle's people
Jodie B., Delevan, NY November, 2009
Pet Gallery: Princess Belle
- You guys/girls are wonderful. I love your automatic shipments and little extra shared comments and insight to ensure all is good on our end. Shipping has always been quick and service excellent. My furkids love the healthy food. Thanks so much.
Stacie A., Jacksonville, FL October, 2009
- Kai is a 10 year old black lab who suffers from allergies. He was constantly itching and licking. He also had chronic ear infections. Flint River was recommended by a friend from work. It has been wonderful! Kai's ears have completely healed, his coat is shiny, and his scratching has been eliminated! He loved the food! Eats it right up! And the ease to order the food and have it delivered right to my door, we just love Flint River. I have recommended it to several family members and friends, many of whom are trying it! Thanks, Flint River!
Stephanie Y., Bountiful, UT October, 2009
- My 2 Westies love your dog food so much that I really have to monitor their intake. And a big, big thank you from my older Westie, Snow. Snow has so many allergies and Flint River Lamb Millet and Rice dog food has been a godsend for her. She loves it and would eat it all day, every day if I let her! I had never heard of Flint River until my friend, Mary called me when I was having so many problems with Snow's allergies and told me about your dog food. Mary raved about your dog food and told me that it's the only food she'll feed her Westie and Cairn because it's all natural with no preservatives and her dogs thrive on it. Trust me, when it comes to her two "girls" Mary is as fussy if not more so than I am! Well, she spoke nothing less than the truth. Snow started improving almost immediately - no more scratching around her mouth after eating, her gums went back to a normal color. We did have to put her on Atopica but that was a month after we had started her on Flint River since her allergies are so varied with one of the biggest offenders being soy. Do you have any idea how many dog foods have soy something or other in them?! Her vet here in South Carolina (Dr. Stengel at Kind Care in Little River, SC) has had nothing but praise for your dog food and how well Snow is doing on it.
Snow says to tell you thank you for helping her feel so much better and so do I!
Kathie Y., Little River, SC October, 2009
Pet Gallery: Blizzard and Snow
- My lab mix, Naya, started having seizures and serious and chronic skin and stomach problems at the age of 3. We had a full allergy screening done on her six months later to see what was going on. She is allergic to corn, rice, pork, duck and many many other foods. After days and days of research, Flint River Potato and Trout was the most accessible and affordable food option available that met her dietary restrictions. Within a week of being the food, Naya's skin looked better, AND she has been seizure-free since beginning the food 4 months ago!!! We joke that our dog eats better than we do, but Flint River Trout and Potato has been "Golden Kibble" for us!! Thank you!!
Mariana N., Bronx, NY October, 2009
- Both of my Wheaten Terrier's LOVE this food. It's great, they have bright shiney eyes, really nice hair and their skin is perfect and they are very healthy since we put them on this food! Thanks so much!
Lesa B., New Hudson, MI October, 2009
- Always easy, always fast. I love working with your company, and certainly our Morgan is thriving on Flint River food. Our vet and our groomer both comment when they see her that her coat is gorgeous. She's a good pooper and, at nearly 5 years old, has never even had to have her teeth cleaned. I am sold on Flint River, and tell everyone I know the same thing. Thanks so much.
Chris M., Erie, PA September, 2009
- Glad we tried it. Two Rottweilers and a Chinook. They're not eating as much as they used to, no sensitive tummy issues, and they're all much more relaxed. I think the food satisfies them. There's something about it they've been missing in their other food, even when we fed them home cooked. The Chinook has spay incontinence and there's no more evidence of it after only a couple of weeks on your good food. She also tends to put on weight, but she's being more active on your food and her weight is beginning to balance. It's well worth the little extra money to see all our dogs so content and peaceful. We started with a 20lb bag of original and a 20lb bag of lamb. They went for the lamb, so we finished the two bags by mixing the food and are ordering lamb this time around.
Kim R., Milwaukie, OR September, 2009
- This is payten my 1 1-2 old American bulldog . As a puppy her
allergies were not that bad. As soon as she turned 8 mo she started
breaking out in hot spots. She also had lose stool and vomiting. We
tried everything nutro blue buffalo avoderm royal canin. Nothing
seemed to help . Until I tried flint river . One of the vet clinics I
worked for sold it and I had my cat on it . I had completly forgotten
about it until we moved back to Illinois and I found an old card. I
am so happy that I did. Payten has never looked so good :) ages
shinny and has never had a sore since. After it worked so well for
her I put my 22 yr old border collie mix on it. She got her energy
back and looks great. My husband and I have since rescued a 8 mo old
American bulldog princess and a 8 mo neapolitan mastiff who I had put
on blue buffalo. Boy was that a mistake three days later here came the
hot spots all over her face her eye swelled up and she was miserable .
George the mastiff broke out as well. I felt terrible. After I saw
that I knew they had to have flint river :) . Now every one is happy
healthy and shinny. Thanks again I can't belive the difference in my
dogs. I'm a groomer and every client that comes in with a dog with
allergies I recomend flint river it is wonderful:) I also was
wondering if I could become a distributer for flint river ???? I'll
send pics of George and princess in a following email
Lindsey G., Wilmington, IL September, 2009
Pet Gallery: Payten, George, Princess and Ivy
- I have been feeding my dogs Flint River Ranch for years. We did stop and changed to a pet store, my husband
was very upset he was the one that did the feeding he said they always left food in the bowls so we came back! they ate all the food in the bowls and I know that they are eating right . by the way we did the stop way before all the recalls we had been back for quite awhile before that happened my husband said" see I'm right " i have to agree he was.. my puppies thank you for a great food..FYI I have a friend that just got a kitty so I think it's great you have sample packs so I got a treat for her kitty I know you will have another pet to feed soon! thank you thank you
Linda B., San Francisco, CA September, 2009
Pet Gallery: Cutie Pie
- Since I started feeding Marley Flint River Ranch food his health & skin condition is the best it's ever been!I have a dog friendly restaurant in Safety Harbor Fl. I tell all our guests that bring their dogs in about Flint River Ranch Dog Food. Maybe we should put it on the menu :)
Dawn P., Safety Harbor, FL September, 2009
- I received my first order of Adult and Puppy Kibble! I am anticipating many orders to come...
My peke "Choobah" has NEVER allowed dry food past her nose, but she gobbled down ½ cup of the kibble as soon as the bag was opened. I never thought I would get her to eat a healthy food. My youngest girl, Daisy, loves the kibble!
I am waiting to see the changes in their already bright eyes and healthy coats. I have already turned on my friend next door who is the mom of 3 cats in varied ages. Each cat has a heath issue of one sort or another. The oldest long hair has digestive problems, the middle has skin problems, and the youngest has ear problems. We both feel that these are aggravated by the foods although she has tried some changes. She is looking forward to making her first order to see if it helps. I feel it can't hurt!
I am grateful to have found a company with natural foods for our loving pets! My babies deserve the best and I think I have finally found it in your food!
Thanks so much for the work you do in keeping our pets healthy!
Nina C., Gillespie, IL September, 2009
- Finn is doing great, we rescued him in February and he was about 1-1/2 yrs old at the time and he and Bella get along great. Bella unfortunately was recently diagnosed with Wobblers disease, she's a little over 2yrs old, but we have her in rehab and she is doing quite well. Ever since we switched her to the Fish n Chips, she has been doing 'her business' much more regularly and it's firm! There's nothing more beautiful than a firm poop! especially after having constant diarrhea for almost 2 yrs!
Wendy K., Pittsburgh, PA September, 2009
Pet Gallery: Finn and Bella
- I have tried a "million" other kinds to try to find one dog food that works for all my dogs - and finally I have found it in yours. It works for the dogs with allergies, it works with the the old dogs, the pups and the ones in between. I spoke to my vet about Flint River and she had nothing but good to say, so that was the icing on the cake. Thank You a million!! You have a customer for life.
Pat R., Pavillion, WY September, 2009
- I ordered the trout and potato for my extremely allergic papillion and in only 3 days there was a significant difference. No more rubbing up the side of the couch, no more scratching, no more nasty red skin and open sores. I am extrememly impressed. The texture of her hair has changed and it is not falling out at the rate it was. I would HIGHLY recommend this food to others in need.
L. Kirkland, Drumright, OK August, 2009
- Our Doberman Pinscher was having terrible problems with her skin and coat. Since we have been feeding her the Rice Lamb and Millet kibbles and the Trout & Potato treats she has recovered her beautiful coat and no more skin problems/itching. Thank you.
M. Romanoff, Santa Ana, CA September, 2009
- Our Cairn terrier and Bichon Frise are sooooo healthy. One is three and the other is two years old. They just got their yearly checkups and boosters and their doctor told us that both of them are in EXCELLENT condition!! They have been eating Flint River food their whole lives. Thank you for producing such a wonderful product.
A. Northrup, Springfield, MO September, 2009
- My son told me about the Flint River dog food, a couple of years ago. We have a West Highland Terrier with skin allergies, and found through research, talks with our vet, and experience, that feeding the lamb, millet and rice dog food eleminates the allergies. Our little Westie, Mollie was constantly itching, licking her paws and breaking out with rashes. We even had to bathe her with antibiotic shampoo several times a week. By switching to a diet that consists of lamb & rice kibbles, and a small amount of chicken-based supplements, her allergies have completely evaporated. It's really a miracle because her coat is beautiful and full, no itching or digging at her skin, and she looks and feels great!
I would recommend the Flint River dog food to any Westie owner, or any dog owner. Thank you for producing this product.
R. Peterson, Sioux City, IA September, 2009
- I attribute my dog's good health to your product. He's a senior, and very frisky!
V. Higdon, Titusville, FL August, 2009
- I have been using Flint River to feed my Oscar (a minature schnauzer) for 10 years now. He loves this food and it loves him. (other foods upset his stomach and we have accidents!!) And you have made the purchase and delivery simple and easy.
T. Bennett, Lockhart, TX August, 2009
- I take care of dogs for a living and every one of them wants to eat Keeway's food instead of their own food! Keeway is a Flint River Ranch dog and since we've been feeding him it his coat has been shinier and he's a happy and healthy dog!
I've referred your products to many people who have been very grateful. I should have started a distributorship from day one!
Basically...your product is excellent/a bit expensive, but truly excellent!
C. Carson, Watertown, MA
Pet Gallery: Keeway August, 2009
- I started my 2yr old great dane on the trout and potato food and it has done wonders for her. After 2yrs of trying so many different foods, her stool is firm and consistent. I also started her on the probiotic MSE.
W. Kauffman, Pittsburgh, PA August, 2009
- Sunny is doing wonderfully. It has been 2 years since his surgery to
remove crystals from his bladder, and 2 years on Flint River food. We
highly recommend Flint River for any dog with a purine problem!
J. Scanlon, Hudson, MA
Pet Gallery: Sunshine August, 2009
- Your website makes shopping so easy! One of the best I've used. And
my dog's coat is long and silky thanks to your excellent products!
K. Elliott, Cupertino, CA August, 2009
- I found your food for my sister who has a cat that had to be on low magnesium food but wouldn't eat the food the vet suggested. She decided to give it a try and both of her cats love it (she also got a good report back from her latest urinalysis so it is working). I have a very picky senior greyhound so I decided to try it for both of my greyhounds and they love it too. Because my sister and I have had success with your food we have passed on the good news. My mom has ordered it for her cat and two of my friends now buy it for their dogs.
T. Mitchelson, Durham, NC
Pet Gallery: DerbyPie and Torie August, 2009
- Hi ya'll!!! I just had to write and tell you of the total CHANGE in my little hairless dog
Miracle...I am slowly switching her to the Lamb Millet Rice because of her itching, (remember we were wondering about allergies.)
and she is astounding us in her CHANGE in one week!!! She is suddenly FULL OF LIFE and showing tremendous ENERGY ...even on 1/2
and 1/2~~! WOW thanks for the advice and the help choosing the Lamb mix...this little soul used to NEVER get up during the day...
now she is WILD and PLAYING like a puppy....she is NOT itching after she eats! Not at all and her SKIN is not "greasy" now and
is not smelling! (and her stools are totally better!) I worked in medicine for years but never put this together, that she was
allergic to the food with wheat!THANK YOU!!! I am switching the whole group of 7 along with her, since it is hard to keep her
out of their food-they all do a very social "walk and eat" session nightly, as Chihuahuas will...and we are seeing a change
in ALL of them....my tiny 4lb one too has more energy too! Our little new one, Ziva, did great on it too with NO tummy upset!
My vets always ask me what are they eating, because their fur is so gorgeous...I told them about Flint River... The vets ALL
said "This is total proof of Good food IN, equals GOOD health OUT!" ... My new bag arrived in great condition, not torn, so I
was happy to start using it...and NOW LOOK...in one week, ALL my babies are healthier on this! ... I am not one to write
testimonials, but this product MERITS it!
Betty H., Hillsborough, NC
Pet Gallery: Miracle
- We adopted a little 2 month old Yorkee-poo, who after a few days, discovered that our Standard Poodle has Flint River food in her dish. He started to "steal" the food from the dish and would not eat his own puppy food. So, he is now a Flint River dog too. Smart puppy!
C. Pollentier, Coal Valley, IL July, 2009
- I can tell you my dog's coat has greatly improved since we've come back to Flint River. It is shiny and beautiful.. On the other dog food it was greasy and dull. I really think this food is the best for our pets....I'm glad I came back!
S. Hannon, Carol Stream, IL July, 2009
- Perfect...perfectly easy, prompt delivery. The best of all is that my finicky dog LOVES your senior kibble. He has kidney disease and needs a low protein dog food. I've been preparing it myself and adding vitamins, minerals, etc. Your food offers all he needs and is so much easier for me and healthier for him. Thank you!
S. Williams, Hinsdale, IL July, 2009
- I have to say Thank You very much for providing your Flint River Ranch dog food. I have been taking my dog, Leo, to dog friendly events in my area and strangers are constantly commenting on his beautiful coat. Several of them have asked what kind of food he eats and I have been praising your company - the ease of ordering and the delivery and the fact that my dog loves your food. It's very nice to hear positive compliments.
B. Woodward, Grenloch, NJ
Pet Gallery: Leo July, 2009
- I switched to Flint River Ranch Senior because my newly adopted Greyhound,
Silver (age 9+), had Mast Cell cancer and some kidney/protein loss issues.
F.R. was the only Quality food I could find with both good nutrition and
lower protein -- I also had high recommendations from friends. I've been
very pleased with the food, the beautifully reliable and fast delivery and
my Greyhound's improving health. Thank you for making good products (and
having an easy website!)
C. Benoist, Exeter, RI July, 2009
- Hi, thank you for the post card fun. Also I didn't get to tell you about lily. Since she was about 3 mo. she has had hair loss in patches on her body, which is common in smooth coats. Mostly on her back legs and elbows on her front legs. Since she has been eating Flint River her hair has come back and filled in real nice. I had been feeding all of them high quality food but evidently not high quality enough. I am very thankful I found ya'll. Thanks for making it affordable for us commoners.
P. Parker, Burnsville, NC
Pet Gallery: Annie, Willy and Lily July, 2009
- We have two 11 year old Tibetan Spaniels, one of which is the world's fussiest eater with a touchy stomach. My daughter also has a Tibbie that is not food driven. She got a sample of the Senior Plus and her dog gobbled it up and begged for more. A marvel! I ordered some sample packs, and behold, the same thing happened with my Tibbie. He loves it. It is the first kibble he eats voluntarily and keeps down. They both are friskier than they have been in years. On behalf of Halsey and Betsy, thank you Flint River! I don't know what's in it, but don't change it.
S. Cabbell, Port Ludlow, WA July, 2009
- My Westie could not jump on the couch 4 years ago. The Senior Plus took care of the joint problems and she's still going strong! Great Dog Food!I once took care of a friends older Bassett Hound for 2 weeks. The dog was
fed Jim Dandy dog food and the dogs health was not good. I fed the Bassett
Flint River Senior Plus along with Flint River treats for one week and the
difference in the dogs demeanor, alertness, energy level, etc. was nothing
short of amazing. The Bassett was clearly malnourished.
If I knew of a higher quality food than Flint River I'd be ordering it
instead of writing this!
D. Spriggs, Newport,NC
Pet Gallery: Maggie and Obie July, 2009
- Very high quality, balanced nutrition. I took my dogs off your food for just six months and one of them developed liver problems. I put them back on your food and within 1 year, her liver function is back to normal.
T. Pelura, Malvern, PA June, 2009
- I absolutely love this product. My Wire-Haired Fox Terrier developed some severe food allergies. I had to watch what I fed him. He cannot have any Wheat, Corn, or Soy, and I also have to watch certain types of meat. This Lamb and Rice product is a Winner! I never have to worry about any "HOT SPOTS"! He also loves the flavor. Sometimes the chunks are a little large for him, but I just softened them up with some warm water and split it up with my hands. He loves the fact my scent is in his food and he will just eat it all up! Thanks Flint River Ranch for making such a smart, sensible product.
S. Asselstine, Sarasota, FL June, 2009
- My little girl Sarah, Pembrook Welsh Corgie will have suffered with being Diabetic for 6 years this month. I attribute most of her extended life to the dog food she has been on since she was diagnosed, Flint River Ranch Senior Kibble Dog Food. Thanks to the consistency of the formula, her sugar has been kept under control with little effort and she has enjoyed the extra years. Thank you Flint River, we appreciate you.
M. Shirk, Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Gallery: Charlie and Sarah June, 2009
- Fabian is doing really well on the Lamb, Millet and Rice. A lot less
licking on his rear paws and front paws and limbs. Rust stains are slowly
going away from the licking. My petsitter even commented on how much better
he was looking. So we'll just keep at it. The vet did tell me though to
rotate meat meals periodically between lamb and fish so he doesn't develop
allergies to lamb. He cannot eat the Trout and Potato formula since he is
allergic to brewers yeast and oatmeal.
H. Fidler, Louisville, KY
Pet Gallery: Fabian June, 2009
- Thanks for making such a superior dog food. Our dogs had stomach problems on store brand food and the vet put them on a Rx dog food which they did quite well on however the dogs lost interest in the food and would barely eat. When we switched them to Flint River gained interest in eating again. Thank you again!
S. Jones, Cumming, GA June, 2009
- This is the FOURTH pet who is being given a STRICT FR diet. Even two ill, older ones thrived and were better off in their final days..they were 19 & 14.
A. Conklin, Middletown, NY June, 2009
- We love your dog food. It is healthy food, and it satisfies our dog. Foster is an Australian Shepherd, and he LOVES your dog food! When a new bag comes, he wants to smell the new food and wags his tail (even though he doesn't have much of a tail) to tell us that it is good stuff. It is wonderful to have healthy food that is so convenient for us to buy. Thank you!
T. Schurke, Olympia, WA June, 2009
- We have two Ridgebacks for the last two and a half years we have tried to address the hair loss problem for our male Rhodesian Ridgeback and since we started using your food most of the hair has grown back. Thank you.
S. Johnson, Deerfield, IL
Pet Gallery:Chloe and Caleb June, 2009
- Just wanted to rave about your senior cat food. Our 8 year old tabby cat has had a bloating/vomiting problem daily for last 5 years. I tried all the "name brand" cat food, no improvement. Since January he has been on your senior cat, and NO BLOATING or upchucks! What an improvement! Thank you for your quality products!
D. Ross, Kellogg, ID June, 2009
- Your delivery is super fast, super quick and easy to use website, and my dog seriously loves the food. When he first tried the food, I mixed it with the old food and for 2 days he picked out/ate all the Flint food and left the original food in the bowl. On top of that, he used to have irregular stools and vomit once a week. Since starting the food, he has the healthiest stools ever (3-4 x day) and no vomiting. Thanks FlintRiverRanch!!
S. Stevens, Ventura, CA June, 2009
- My miniature schnauzer, Emmitt, recently started experiencing grand mal seizures. In addition to this, I noticed he had many skin problems and constantly chewed on his feet. After numerous tests, the vet had recommended changing his diet from Nutro and prescription Science Diet. After switching to Flint River Ranch, he has had no more seizures and his skin problems have disappeared in a matter of weeks. He has more energy and is a completely different dog! Thank you for distributing such a wonderful product for animals!
E. Rhea, Portsmouth, OH May, 2009
- My German Shepard was having stomach problems and shortly after I switched her to the Lamb, Millet & Rice Kibble the upset stomach went away.
A. Solley, Sussex, NJ May, 2009
- Molly our Shar Pei has been eating your product for 4 years now. It gives me great joy to know she that we finally found food that she can eat and not have allergies. Thank you for your product!
G. Johnson, Torrance, CA
Pet Gallery: Molly May, 2009
- No food held Duke's interest until a friend suggested Flint River. He still loves it five years later!
E. Bantlow, Philadelphia, PA May, 2009
- Due to all the recalls and questionable dog products, I have convinced my daughter and son to switch to Flint River. We have seen a remarkable difference in our GSH since switching her to your product. We appreciate the great service and products.
A. Gabriel, North Wales, PA April, 2009
- I like Flint River a lot. The ultimate testimony to the quality of your food is the number of cats who sneak through the cat door trying to steal a bite. One neighbor's cat essentially ran away from home permanently just to eat my cat's Flint River Ranch kibble. His owner has to come down and drag him home about once a week -- but he keeps coming back!
K. Brown, San Rafael, CA April, 2009
- An OBVIOUS difference in both of my dogs health!! I have a 5 yr old Shiba Inu and a 3 yr old Beagle. I can tell in what I pick up in the yard (best way of putting it) the difference in a good quality food (Flint River) and store bought food. I was very skeptical at first not seeing much difference. My dogs have been eating FR for 4+ months now and both have more energy and have put more weight on.
Remember your dogs will not need as much of this food as you are feeding them now. They will put on some weight and will have more energy!! I have nothing but good things to say about Flint River's dog food.
B. Beckman, Waterloo, IA April, 2009
- Your website is easy to navigate, and we are so pleased with your products! We have only ordered with you twice so far, but our dogs love the Original Puppy and Adult Kibble Dog Food! They have never eaten a dog food like they do your product. We will be ordering our dog's food from you from now on! We also love that your products are shipped to us so it saves us a trip to a pet store (which in our area on the eastern shore of VA is not a close commute)!
M. Nowicki, Parksley, VA April, 2009
Pet Gallery: Hogie and Bella
- I just wanted to update you folks on my dog, Buffy. I had written several years ago, when we first started feeding Flint River. Our dog had epilepsy and was in a very bad way. She was on high doses of pheno-barb and already was showing signs of liver damage, and still having cluster seizures. I had decided to try a very "high quality" food to see if it would help with the liver damage. After feeding for just over a month, she stopped having seizures. You understand, they had been so bad, we were considering having her put to sleep. Sometimes they would come every hour for 2 days in a row before we could stop them. It was just horrible. And they just stopped. My vet was sure there was something else going on, so we slowly started cutting back on the meds. It took 2 years to completely ween her off any medications, and that was long ago. My vet still cant believe it was the food! But it will be 4 years this June since she had a seizure!!! I dont know if it was an allergy, or what, but I am so thankful to have found your company! My 10 year old terrier is now a very active, much thinner (shes lost almost 15 lbs) happy dog. And so are we. I have recommended you to everyone I know. We will always feed Flint River! The fact that she loves it, is just a plus! Thank you so much!
K. Brickert, Marseilles, IL
Pet Gallery: Buffy and Nikko April, 2009
- Our "baby" Ana loves your Lamb and Rice formula. She loves the original as well, but I bought a sample pack so she could try the different flavors and the Lamb and Rice was her favorite. We didn't order in time and ran out so she is stuck with Iams for a few days and her expression when she sniffed her bowl and then looked at me was priceless. Hopefully her favorite Flint River Ranch food will arrive quickly. I also fed my dad's dog your original kibble when she was at our house and she went on an eating strike when she got home and Dad tried to feed her regular dog food. She is now a Flint River Ranch customer as well. Thank you!
K.Craggs, Cameron Park, CA April, 2009
- I wanted to let you know I have an extremely emaciated foster dog with me right now that was wasting away before she came into rescue. She loves Flint River Ranch! She turns her nose up at the expensive prescription canned food I bought as was recommended for her. She chooses dry original FRR and the Trout & Potato wafers over it! And she's gained 1 1/2 times her weight in a matter of days, 5 to be exact! That's a very good thing!
F. Welker, Arnold, MO
Pet Gallery: Oscar, Buddy, and Minnie Bug April, 2009
- Really value the quality of your dog food. Also the customer service and easy on line ordering makes it easy. And it doesn't get any better when the food is delivered to your door at no charge... I am recommending your company to my other dog-loving friends. Thanks!
A. Goforth, Fairfax, CA
Pet Gallery: Louie April, 2009
- I have a two year old dalmatian dog, and have had numerous problems with her acidic urine, as well as difficulty eating various other foods, organic or not, without digestive problems. We have been very concerned about the purines she is ingesting, and the kind of protein she was getting. I work with her vet who is very knowledgeable about this dog. My last dalmatian never had any issues with food or stones, so this was a new problem to solve. We tried 4 other foods, all organic. No changes were shown in her urine, and the stones became a real possibility. After much research, I found Flint River food, and talked with a customer rep about it. I decided to try it. After one month, her urine tests perfect!!!!! Today was a major celebration for us as her sample came back so perfect! She absolutely loves your food, and inhales it when she eats. In addition, I noticed a great change in her posture and energy...she is one happy dog and I am one happy customer. WOW! Thank!
you for your food!!!!
D. Stewart, Brookline, MA April, 2009
- My dog is allergic to a lot of foods and yours is the one he does best on! Thanks so much for offering it: you have improved his life greatly!
A. Lewis, Washington, DC April, 2009
- My cat has not eaten Flint River cat food for at least five
years. The minute I cut the bag he awoke from his nap and flew across
the room. I have never seen him eat so fast. It is the only dry food
that he consumes with such enthusiasm. So there’s my testimonial.
K. Gudjonsson, New York, NY April, 2009
- The food for my black lab is curative. Completely got rid of his skin issues, stomach issues and of course he loves the food. It is the best and the service is just what you would expect: Excellent.
K. Hopson, Vancouver, WA
Pet Gallery: Raja March, 2009
- I have two shih tzus, my 9 year old has been on Flint River Ranch since he was a baby. I came
across FRR when he had severe allegies and he was to get shots, I didn't want to do shots as he was under 6 months old.
I went to a holistic vet and she recommended FRR, although I didn't go back to that vet, I did walk away with that information.
So I tried the FRR and sure enough he started feeling better, his eyes werent goopy and the constant itching slowed down.
Switching his food was the only change I made, turned out he was allergic to his food and some airborn particles.
A year ago, I got another puppy. She is totally different then my first. I could not get her to eat any dog food. NONE.
I had tried the FRR kibble with her, as FRR was my preferance for her to eat. NO, she would not eat it or anything. I have
spent the whole year trying differnt foods, even over the counter (junky) dog food. No she still would not eat it, but in
the meantime my oldest one started eating the junk dog food and would not go back to eating the FRR.
Well about 2-3 weeks ago,
I had ordered the FRR NUGGET and by my surprise the baby puppy liked it! I could not believe it. So I instantly decided to have
her start that and started the older puppy back on FRR. I had to do tough love with the older one, but he did go for the nuggets.
In a week and half, the oldest puppy has returned to my puppy again.
His beard changed from white to orange with in a month of eating other food besides FRR. I have had a number
of visits to the vets office with him not looking good or feeling well. He would have bouts of diarhea, vommiting, his eyes were
goopy (in fact his tear ducks became clogged), but most importantly he was so lathargic. It would take alot of entising to get
him to go for a walk or go outside. All he wanted to do was eat and sleep. We kept getting him tested for cushions, as he has
alot of the symptoms, but the test came back negative.
Since the puppy started eating FRR again, he has changed. Within,
2 days he was playing ball (which he had stopped altogether playing), then 2 days later his eyes were clear-no goop. Then
the next day my husband made the comment how the puppy seemed to have more energy and more pep. His skin is looking so much
better too. He was having a problem because his pores were clogs and had then his fur was a little oily. Well that is changing.
The biggest thing I noticed is that I had to clean his ears ever week or every other week as he would get so much wax. Well
that has even stopped. I didn't realize all this stuff was from his food as the symptoms gradually came on, but it seems the
symptoms are dissappearing all at once. I am amazed on the huge change in him. I wanted to thank you for supplying the FRR.
N. Zimmerman-Manero, Kennett Square, PA
Pet Gallery: Delaney and Dakota March, 2009
- My girlfriend, Sharon and I and my dog Buddy, are sharing a house and her dog, KeiKei has been eating your Original Puppy and Kibble dog food for over 5 years. My Buddy LOVES your dog food so much. He never ate his kibble before, always wanted cookies, but he LOVES your dog food. I've never seen anything like it. Thank you for still making this superfood for dogs available.
S. Bliss, Burbank, CA March, 2009
- I just wanted to say how thankful I am for having found your product. I have an English Springer Spaniel whom we purchased already with skin issues at 10 weeks of age. He is now nearly 4 years old. His skin condition was so sensitive that I ended up making his food, educating myself in canine nutrition receiving a diploma and continually looking to find out what set him off. I managed well with home cooking, balanced with supplements but always in he back of my mind knew I would one day need a commercial food back up. The one critical problem is that he is sensitive to all vegetable oils! Nothing out there is without; with the exception of your lamb with the flax which he can tolerate.
I really am appreciative now more then ever that we found your lamb mix that he is doing well on. He is fed half home cooked and half your lamb; however in the future he will have to be on all Flint as I've discovered that I have a brain tumor. It is a relief to know that my husband will have a food for our dog that will not set him off into a flurry of allergies, dandruff, inflammation etc.
Thank you for your quality, dedication and committment! It eases my mind at this time
T. Laylon, Bloomsburg, PA March, 2009
- Thank you so much for delivering my cat food so quickly. I have 5 cats - different breeds and every one of them is thriving on Flint River. My senior cat with the sensitive stomach has not had a flair up since I switched and my finicky eater has not turned her nose up once.
D. Van Kuren, Durham, NC March, 2009
- I thought that I should tell you that your food has done great things for our 9 year old Lab ...Hershi Kisses ...
She has had a lot of trouble with mobility, etc. Since feeding her exclusively Flint River, she is much more active and comfortable.
Also, our two cats, Webster and Fairlight are not throwing up like they did.
We were buying pricey foods, too. So, we are very pleased with Flint River. It is easier to afford the Flint River than vet bills.
Thanks for a great product and great service.
R. Blood, Albion, PA March, 2009
- Our "Lucky Dog" LOVES his food! The quality is always top notch and orders are always processed quickly!
K. Carter-Barnes, North Kansas City, MO
Pet Gallery: Lucky March, 2009
- We couldn't find a dog food with ingredients we approved of in any pet store or grocery store. Went online, found Flint River, read the reviews, read all the information about how the food is prepared, ingredients, ordered, and our Standard Schnauzer has never felt better. Thank You for caring.
N. Powers, Breaux Bridge, LA
Pet Gallery: Jacklyn
- Hi: this is Marshall Matt Dillon, aka as Dillon, he just turned 14 this past Monday and these are
his birthday photos, if not for Flint River, we would not have Dillon. Back in the summer, we tried some healthy wet food
to which he and his brothers turned their noses up to, in fact, Dillon quit eating altogether, especially after we left on
a rare 5 day trip, even with petsitter help.
For 5 months, we had to syringe feed, our entire lives stopped and Dillon hated it too eventually, we couldn't figure out
what was wrong. We got a second opinion Vet appointment and this Vet LOVES Flint River. We were asked to try a certain
amount per day, Dillon starting eating immediately, this combined with an rx change. And he has been able to maintain his weight. yahoo!
THANKS Flint River, we love you!
Pet Gallery: Dillon
J. Parks-McKay, Santa Cruz, CA March, 2009
- Try feeding your dog Flint River dog food. I have a German Shepherd and she scratched forever after I got her from the Pound. I took her to two vets, one said shave her (insane man) another gave me several medicated shampoos, none of them worked. I asked everyone I met and they all said 'change her food' and I tried several different brands until I found Flint River and put her on that. It took about a month, at least, for the other food I was feeding her to pass thru her system but little by little she stopped scratching and now, two years later, she never ever scratches.
Their food doesn't have any corn filler which is very bad for dogs. It's expensive but she, and her two sisters, thrive on it. One sister (a dachshund) smelt terrible and also scratched until she bled (her belly) when I got her - she was a stray also - then I put her on Flint River's food and now she smells lovely and no longer scratches.
People don't realize how important food is and I think the dog food you get from the big pet stores is terrible stuff, full of waste and sweepings with no nutrition just bulk and full of color and additives (like human fast food) and just bad, no wonder dogs get ill eating it.
If you'd like to write to them their address is CustomerService@FlintRiver.com (no I don't work for them) and see if it works for you.
A. Haynes, Fallbrook, CA March, 2009
- We have used Flint River for our Boxers for over five years, service and quality of the product have
been first rate! The Boxers are especially pleased.
J. Parks, Prescott, AZ
Pet Gallery: Harley March, 2009
- As you can see from my message below, I ordered your product: Senior Lite for my cockapoo, which I wrote and told you that she had Kidney Disease (failure). Our veterinarian put her on Science Diet K/D but she would not eat it. She totally turned up her nose. I contacted my veterinarian and asked her to check out the ingredients in the Senior Lite and she said the ingredients would be fine for my dog.
My dog LOVES your food. Actually we have been giving it to her for a treat also, since she would not eat the Science Diet k/d treats either. I just pick out the larger pieces for treats. She is 19 lbs, so they don't need to be too big but some off them are too small (and she SAYS) she likes the larger pieces for treats.
Thank you so much for providing a low potassium/low sodium alternative that she will eat. I will certainly promote your product and I will encourage my veterinarian to suggest that as an alternative.
B. Lamar, Danville, IL March, 2009
- we have a three yr old Golden Retriever who is NOT overweight. We give
credit to your great food & giving her lots of exercise. Thanks for offering
a healthy food with wonderful service!
J. Babb, Hampstead, NC February, 2009
- I will never buy store bought food again, my beautiful dogs and cat will not even eat the other brands. I bought a bag of organic dog food (because I ran out of Flint River) and even the organic brand they would not touch....they love your food and thank you for keeping the best interests of our beloved pets in mind.
J. Strasz, Clinton Twp, MI
Pet Gallery: Marley February, 2009
- We are so happy with Flint River Ranch dog food. Our Golden Retriever
puppy, Lexi, has had so many digestive problems. Our dog trainer
recommended FRR because of its healthy and natural ingredients. Lexi's
digestive problems all but disappeared when we started feeding her FRR. She
loved your food from day one. We now give her your lamb and millet wafers,
as well. We, and our puppy, could not be happier. She is almost ten months
old now and we are going to try the lamb, millet, rice to see if she can
tolerate it. If she can, we have an alternative with fewer calories for
when she starts to gain a little weight and we need to monitor her. Your
website is easy to use and your product descriptions are clear. Your
product is no more expensive than any other high-end dog food and best of
all, shipping is free! Thank you!
L. Lyle, Evergreen, CO February, 2009
- My dog loves this food! Before we found you, she was nauseated most of the time. We kept trying different
foods but she didn't want to eat them for very long, if at all. Now she is excited about eating again! We use the kibble for her
treats too and she is still just as excited about it as on the day we received our first order. Thank you for making a quality product.
C. Riffel, Columbia, SC February, 2009
- Hi,I have six Persians and if you know them,you know about their eyes.they always have stuff coming out of them.well it is always dk red almost black at times,but they have been on your cat food for a month now,and their eyes are a lite color pink.they always had good cat food,like royal canin,but nothing is as good as this,even the litter box is better. thanks for a great product,keep up the good work P.S. my dogs love it also,and are doing great.i can not say enough.
E. Fontaine, Hopewell Jct, NY February, 2009
- Y'all are the greatest, love doing business with you. I recommend you to all of my family and friends.
V. McCoy, Columbus, GA February, 2009
- Thanks for your always-quick shipping.
N. Delavega, Bellevue, NE
Pet Gallery: Rocky and Chico February, 2009
- good, efficient ordering-very clear
A. Rice, Center Point, TX February, 2009
- My cat is now going on 15 and is as spunky as a kitten and I feel this is largely due to the great food we give her through Flint River. The vet always comments on her beautiful coat and we plug your product.
J. Haggerty, Farmingdale, NY February, 2009
- Thank you for providing such fine quality in your dog food & treats. I am especially
grateful because I'd been told by my vet (who sells Science Diet)tear stains are inherent to the maltese breed
and you just have to live with them. I'd already done everything I'd read about to lessen his tear stains with
very little success. Then about a year ago I began using Flint River for Chewie and guess what? No tear stains!!!!
... Thank you for helping my sweet maltese, Chewie! He and I both appreciate you!
J. Cole, Hurst, TX February, 2009
- My Border Collie Lacy is healthy; her coat is shiny and soft; and the allergy problems she was having seem to be alleviated by eating the lamb and rice diet. Thank you!!!
P. Braymen, Burns, OR February, 2009
- Max, our new adopted Golden is thriving on his Flint River! He was very undernourished and sad when we got him but is gradually packing on the muscle and developing into a very happy boy.
L. Landesberg, New Orleans, LA February, 2009
- Thanks so much for such a wonderful product. All of our cats - even the "Old Lady" love it!
S. Wardrope, Atlanta, GA February, 2009
- I just wanted to write and introduce myself and my new maltese/poodle
puppy Chase, and to tell you how excited he is that your food arrived
yesterday. I found out about your product from my Mother, who swore by
the Dry Water formula to feed her sick Bichon Cooper, after he developed
diabetes and eventually went blind. Our whole family truly believes that
it was because of your product, that Cooper survived years beyond what
the Doctor's thought he would. From that experience, and all that I now
know about your product, I'm excited to know that I'm feeding my new
puppy healthy and nutritious food everyday.
Thank you again, from your newest customer
J. Marcone, Scottsdale, AZ
- I have used Flint River in the past and loved it. I thought the price was kind of high so I switched to a different super premium food. (Two different ones actually) Turns out that I have seen a turn for the worse in my dog. She had allergic reactions and her stool was almost three times what it was on your food. On top of that her coat did not look at all as good and she was shedding all of the time. I am going to switch back and never change again. The vet bill that you save will far off set the price of the food.
Thank you Flint River.
V. Pepe, Whitehouse Station, NJ
- I saved my dogs life on Flint River dog food. My golden retriever was diagnosed with cancer at the 8 yo. I immediately changed her diet and fed her Flint River dog food along with extra herbs and vitamins, and her cancer went into remission. She lived to be 16 yo. I was one of the very first customers of the Flint River dog food company. At that time, Flint River had just become available to the public by the original creators of the dog food, and was available over the internet. Thank you, Flint River, for being obtainable at the time when my beloved pet needed you.
I now have a new dog- Jeza. And, her life began immediately with Flint River. Even the breeder was using the same food. Jeza is 5/yo now, and doing great. I know she will live a long time on the natural nutrition of Flint River dog food. I’m glad I can rest easy, and feed my dog an all natural nutritious diet – I would not change a thing about Flint River. It’s the BEST!
A. Guancione Larkspur, San Jose, CA
- My cats Kira Nerys is 14yrs, my cat Kasey D is 13yrs. They have been eating Flint River for quite a long time, since they were kittens and they are healthy, active, have healthy coats and teeth. A stray showed up under our house this winter and he was starving. We have had him for 3 weeks now and he is shiny, healthy and active thanks to Flint River. We plan to keep him. Thank you so much!
N. Stein, Newport, WA
- I have never had a problem shopping with Flint River. I have used this food exclusively for the past 4+ years and never had any problems. I adopted a small mini schnauzer 5 months ago which was on another food and I immediately began to wean her off of it and on to Flint River. It worked without any problems and she now loves FR. Even though a little more expensive to feed, it sure does save on the Vet. bills, which other than routine visits I have not had to go for any type of diarrhea, stomach, or other problems. Will continue to use, my pets are a part of my family. Continue to keep up the good food.
K. Howse, Winchester, TN
- Ordering is a breeze with you guys. Everything is in my account, I don't have to re-enter anything. Thanks. P.S. My dog ("Rocky" Breed: Pom) loves your food. He is a very finiky eater. His groomer gave him a Christmas stocking with some samples of dog food they carry, so I mixed it with his Flint River. He picked out, and spit out the groomer food and just ate his Flint River (Lamb, Millet and Rice). Thanks for makig a food he loves!!
C. Currie-Wong, League City, TX
- My dog loves this food! Before we found you, she was nauseated most of the time. We kept trying different foods but she didn't want to eat them for very long, if at all. Now she is excited about eating again! We use the kibble for her treats too and she is still just as excited about it as on the day we received our first order. Thank you for making a quality product.
C. Riffel, Columbia, SC
Pet Gallery: Rosie
- Our dog has scratched herself constantly for 2 years straight. My dad is a Veterinarian, so we have consulted with him many times about what to do for the itching. We have tried steroid & cortisone treatments, allergy treatments, and science diet sensitive skin dog food... nothing worked! I was convinced she just had a habit of scratching herself. A friend of mine recommended your dog food. I was definitely hesitant to try it, but thought I would do it for my dog's sake! Three days on the Adult Kibble...SHE STOPPED SCRATCHING HERSELF!!! YES!! I have been waiting 2 years to sleep at night without hearing her scratch all night. And thanks to your wonderful product, we are all living happily :) THANK YOU!!!!!
L. Buzianis, Salt Lake City, UT
Pet Gallery: Casey
- Your wonderful food has been a godsend to my Weimar. Having stomach problems he had trouble with every food we tried, even the expensive foods from the vet's office (which have questionable ingredients). He was just miserable, his whole body seemed inflammed. Then we tried the Trout and Potatoe. He looks like a million bucks, feels great, good energy, I have my old buddy back :)) Thank you for creating such a great product and caring enough about what goes into pet food. I even have the vet's office praising your products and telling customers to go to your website. thank you. happy holidays
G. Mabery, Cornville, AZ
- Oh, and even with the price increases, I cannot even begin to consider another food. Our dogs love FRR, and our foster dogs especially love the yummy food while they are with us. It is amazing to see how quickly their coats change from being dingy, dull and coarse (prickly) to soft and shiny! I started seeing a change within 1-2 days with my current boston terrier foster. He was a tough case to swallow as he was living outside. I was so impressed to see how much his coat started to change in such a short amount of time. We've had him for just over a week and I cannot believe how much it's improved. Oh, and he's been getting double servings, since he came to us so thin. He sure doesn't mind it at all ;)
F. Welker, Arnold, MO
Pet Gallery: Oscar, Buddy, and Minnie Bug
- Your product is awesome! My dog has had skin problems for several years. I
have tried everything. Once I put him on your food, his skin allergies have
almost disappeared. I also feed it to my other dog since it is so healthy
P. Case, Dallas, TX
- My poodle (11 years) has terrible allergies, I don't believe in drugs, so have tried with a diet change. The first product was the only (half way) success I thought could be had. His skin was red, he would chew and itch all the time. He had raw spots all over his body, he chewed till he bled. It was so sad. Your product 100 percent made him well. As long as he doesn't anything besides your product and fresh water he is a changed dog. I will NEVER buy a commercial product for my animals again. Thank you so much.
L. Manchester, Phoenix, AZ
- Everyone's coats are looking wonderful! I'm telling all of my friends and referring! I even had an NSDTR puppy go to New York - they're ordering too. I sent a week's worth of product to get him by! Wonderful!
T. Krause, Bozeman, MT
- I have to tell you all. My dog has been on your food for about a year. While he was on what is considered to be a premium dog food—Hills--had nothing to compare his overall health to. Since he has been on Flint River his coat and overall health has improved considerably. The kicker was last month when I was visiting my Mom in Cleveland. I was walking the down the street up-town and some lady literally stopped her car in mid route to comment on how beautiful my dog was….our dog is a mutt :0) Now I could care a hoot about what he looks like really, but the key is that his coat and overall demeanor is top shelf. He is seven now and instead of slowing down; he is spryer than ever!
J. Coghlan, River Forest, IL
- Grace is allergic to most dog foods, yet has thrived on Flint River Ranch’s lamb and rice product. Thank you so much for providing such a nutritious and delicious product for our Amazing Grace with Chocolate Face.
J. Beaver, Sequim, WA
Pet Gallery: Grace
- Just wanted to let you know how "famous" you are.... I met a well known "Dog Man" in Carlsbad, California at a dog park and he was bragging about how wonderful the food was he feeds his dog. I, too, was adamant about how wonderful MY dog food was.... after exchanging compliments on our dogs' coats, the clear up of allergies and the nasty odor of our dogs on other foods.... we realized that we BOTH WERE FEEDING OUR DOGS FLINT RIVER RANCH!!!!! We were both right on what a great company you are and how lucky our dogs are to be on your food!
Thanks for all you do.... We appreciate it!
F. Gaetani, San Marcos, CA
Pet Gallery: Capo
- Hi, my cat is 16+ years old, and it seemed like he was on his last legs. I switched him over to your kitten/adult cat food. That, along with the fish flakes and he is years younger! He's gained some weight and is more active (OK -- freakin abnoxious!).
C. Samara, Marietta, GA
- I will tell you, we have an 8 year old lab. She went through a lot of skin issues and had an odor about her. We switched to Flint River when a friend told us that is all they feed their lab and they have great coats and do not have skin issues. So we switched 3 years ago and all itching stopped as well as her odor. My husband refused to believe it was the food and we put her back on her old diet. It took one week, the itching came back and the odor. Needless to say, that sold him and we are committed Flint River Ranchers. We have put our sons Lab Mix on it also and it literally is the only food he will eat. So thanks again!
D. Sweistris, Redmond, OR
- My small dog no longer has digestive problems. He does not vomit bile in the night as he did with the other higher priced dog food. My dogs are happy and healthy!
R. Davis, Ramona, CA
- I purchased Flint River Ranch for my new kitten because I had seen it
recommended by breeders. Based on its nutritional value, I also knew
it would be the best dry food I could offer. Honestly, I've read
testimonials about pets who pick through their food and only eat Flint
River Ranch but I was skeptical. I dutifully mixed it in a small
amount to transition my kitten to the new food. To my amazement, she
did exactly what some of the testimonials said! She picked through
and only ate Flint River Ranch! By the next day she still hadn't
touched what was left of her original food even though she must have
been very hungry. The only thing she wanted was your food so I gave
up on mixing the two together. Even better, my kitten did not have
any tummy trouble with the instant switch. Thank you for your
product. I'll be ordering it for my dogs as well.
P. Bockeloh, Milwaukee, WI
- My MinPin has had absolutely horrible skin problems for several years. She has always had numerous open wounds to her belly and feet, always chewing at them. We have taken her to the vet for years for treatments that never worked. She would take daily pills and get shots too, which all are expensive. She had looked so bad, we thought she surely would probably not live many years longer. I was recently on the website run by a Golden Retriever rescue group called Golden Ribbon Rescue based out of Austin, Tx. They recommend your dog food on their website. While I was reading about it, I thought I would give it a try for my minpin. I must now say that our minpin is a whole new dog. She looks absolutely great and has a twinkle in her eye again. I have had several family members comment on how great she looks now and how they are amazed. Thank you for making life new again for our minpin. We owe it all to your dog food. She no longer has to have any vet treatments. Keep up the good work!
W. Craig-Oldbury, New Braunfels, TX
- I have been ordering dog food from flint river for many years now. I love the convenience of online ordering and receiving the food at my front door, my dogs love the food and so do all the dogs that visit us!! Thanks for such a wonderful product. I tell everyone about it.
S. Hale, Gilbert, AZ
- My five cats won't eat any dry food now except for Flint River, and I've been having a hard time getting them to stop vandalizing the food bin. I'm about to buy a strong steel bin that will be impossible for them to access. As far as their health goes, my two 12-year olds are looking and feeling great, and the three younger cats are happy and healthy, too.
C. Frakes, Brooklyn, NY
- just started my two dogs on the Adult and Puppy Kibble, and they absolutely love it! It's so hard not to let them eat all they want. I have a 3 year old border collie mix that I got from a kill shelter as a baby. I also have a 3 month old great dane puppy. Great Danes have such digestive issues, that I was terrified about what food to feed her. When I got her, she was on Nutro, and seemed to like it okay, but often left food in her bowl even though I was feeding her the same amout as her previous owners. Now her bowl is NEVER left with food in it and she always begs for more!! My border collie mix, who has always been picky about food and will often leave his own food untouched even gobbles this stuff down like it's from heaven! It's so hard to feed them the recommended amounts because I see how much they enjoy it.
I ordered the samples packs also and made the mistake of leaving them own my kitchen table. Emma, my Dane, is now able to reach items on the table and I have found those little bags everywhere. She can't open them, but she sure knows what is in them. Of the five inside cats I have, one has figured out what is in the little packs also, and now he sneaks around and gets them and tries to open them! I guess I'll end up putting my cats on Flint River also!
Thanks for making such a great product!
J. Phillips, Rome, GA
Pet Gallery: Emma
- Thank you so much for the email. I was actually on the website to show my
father-in-law how to order for his puppy; he was on the phone with me and I
talked him through it, since he's in Oregon and we're in Arizona!
Just a quick note, too, about the quality of the food. When I bought our
puppy, I prepared her foods myself for several months, but it became
overwhelming (we have 5 children). We heard about the Flint River Ranch
foods and found they were economical as well as really superior foods! But
our Aussie continued to have trouble with a weak stomach, until a few months
ago when we switched her to the lamb and millet diet. Since then, she has
only had one day of problems, when she ate a lizard in our yard---not
exactly the kibble's fault, that's for sure! We are so very pleased with
the food and with the incredibly prompt service; I would never buy anything
else for Molly. And that's exactly why my father-in-law is buying this food
for his new puppy, too.
A. Burley, Oro Valley, AZ
- Our dog (Tara) and cats love your food. We recently dog sat (Lily) for a friend and Lily refused her food. She'd only eat Tara's!
A. M. Huff,Waltham, MA
- I just wanted to say thank-you so much for creating such a wonderful
cat food. I have two bengal cats, and they have very sensitive
digestive systems, they both suffered from chronic diarrhea for many
months- I tried so many different foods that claimed to be the best. I
ran into a woman that used Flint River and I decided to give it a
try. What amazing results, I never worry at all about diarrhea
anymore, they have perfect stools every time and not to mention how
much they LOVE the food! I am a customer for life!!! I suggest this
to everyone I know and will continue to do so! You are the best!---
J. Urich, Studio City, CA
- i love your cat food and so does our cat samantha, she stopped throwing up and her coat is beautiful
J. Ziomek, Maricopa, AZ
- Thank you for the information. I breed and show Westies and I have a lot of
dogs so I am sure I will use the food within 6 months. I ordered this same
large quantity once before from you.
I just want to add what a great product I think you have. I have tried just
about all the dry kibble the market has to offer and I have never found
anything I like more than your food. My dogs coats are in excellent
condition and as I have show Westies this is very important - no red feet
and no staining! They are in excellent body condition also and I attribute
this to your food. If you ever want to use my dogs as an endorsement to
your food, I would be happy to let the world see what a great imapct your
food has on dogs. I own a grooming shop and boarding kennel and I tell all
my clients about your product.
L. Pacheco, Raynham, MA
- My West Highland terrier, Max, has had stomach issues in the past, so a friend referred your food.
My Max LOVES your food. He jumps all on me when it's time to eat and looks forward to tying on the feed bag. It
usually takes him less than 2 minutes to finish his food. His stomach issues have gotten tons better since he has
been eating Flint River kibble. THANK YOU!!!
K. Hollars, Burlington, NC
Pet Gallery: Max
- My 3 year old Golden Retriever suffers from food sensitivities, causing him to
have chronic ear problems and paw-licking due to yeast infections. I switching
him off of Flint River Ranch foods about a year ago, thinking I would save money
by purchasing premium foods locally, but his
ear and paw troubles increased. I
spent more money in veterinary bills, medications, and vet-recommended diets
than I saved in purchasing food locally. Since I have switched him back to FRR
Trout and Potato Nuggets, his ear problems have greatly improved. He still licks
his paws occasionally, but they appear less irritated.
I love the convenience of being able to order online, and FRR foods are really
not more expensive than buying other brands locally (considering 8.25% TX sales
tax, and gasoline burned to drive to my local retailer at today's gas
prices). Having the food shipped directly to my doorstep is convenient, and
the quality of these foods is outstanding.
J. Clower-Brown, Cedar Park, TX
- Hi, I have an Amstaff, Buster, who will turn 12 July 7. I did some internet researching into dog food last month and the Senior Plus formula appealed to me as he is a little tender in the hips. I gave a 10# bag a try. He was on IAMS natural formula for a year prior - at times he wouldn't eat it. He is voracious with this stuff - I caught him trying to rip a hole into the bag for more - and his GI tract is better now as well. I've tasted every food I have given him in the past and this one seems bland in comparison - I think it to be less salt(sodium). I've observed his eating habits for 12 years and get a kick out of watching him eat the Flint River food - you would think I fed him a porterhouse.
M. Mulvihill, Camp Springs, MD
Pet Gallery: Buster
- This is my second purchase of Flint River dog kibble. The first purchase arrived the very next day I ordered, so I was hoping the buying experience would be just as easy this time.
I couldn't believe my eyes! I clicked on the food I wanted and viola - it already knew everything it needed to bill and ship it out. Awesome service when you can purchase something with just 2 clicks!
As for the dog food, my pooch no longer has gas, dry skin, nor does she shed as much since she's been on the adult and puppy kibble, and she absolutely loves the taste. When she's this happy, so am I.
Thanks, Flint River, for making it so easy to give my dog a healthy diet and life!
R. Willis, Simi Valley, CA
- Our 14-year-old basset hound Sammie just LOVES this food! It has helped with the arthritis in his legs, and WE love the fact that it's all-natural and made from human-food-quality ingredients. We have recommended Flint River Ranch to numerous people--every dog should be able to enjoy this food! Your website is easy to navigate, and in setting up an account, you've made it a breeze for us to re-order Sammie's food whenever we need to! Thanks SO much for providing such quality-oriented products for the four-legged members of our families!
P. Gardner, Reading, PA
- I just want you to know what wonderful results we've seen in our wire fox terrier since feeding her the specially prepared dog food and doggy treats from Flint River Ranch, even though it's only been about six weeks. I've been treating her allergies for seven years . . had special serum designed for her and gave her a shot once a month, including various medicines; and she still had continued itching and severe outbreaks and lesions from time to time anyway. She had even been on prescription dog food, to no avail. We're so happy we heard about you, and I spread the word everywhere I go. . . Tori says 'thank you' too.
L. Johnson, Chesterfield, MO
- My German Short Hair Pointer had lymphatic cancer and your food is the only food he can
eat without getting sick and keep weight on. I was referred by a customer of mine and now both of my dogs
eat the food and love it. I couldn't get them to eat dry food for anything, but they wait at the door when
it gets here and love it. Thank you for your food, thank you for letting my dog have somthing he can
enjoy for whatever time he has left with me. I am ever so grateful.
J. Simmons, Lawrenceville, GA
- Just wanted you to know that I bought your Jubilee Wafers for my Boxer and she waits each morning after she has
had her breakfast for her "cookie".
She salivates just watching me open the container I keep them in. She recently had surgery for a torn ligament even though she is only 3 years old.
The wafers are a big hit around here. Thanks for making great products.
L. Homola, Emmaus, PA
Pet Gallery: Tinkerbelle
- I have been a customer for 5 years. I want to let you know how happy my dog, Jake, and I are with your product. Jake is in very good health and still looks and acts like a puppy. Not only do I think so but other people, even strangers, also comment. I owe it to the food she eats. Also your service is excellent. Keep up the good work! Thank you.
B. Sarwas, Clarkston, MI
- Recently I have had to take care of my mother’s two shitzu’s for over 4 months due to an illness. I was so frustrated having to care for her dogs, only because of the weeping eyes they seem to constantly have. It is hard enough taking care of them, but I have an Old English sheepdog and a Labrador to care for also. My dogs have been on Flint River for a little over a year, instead of having to go get my mother’s dogs their Iams food, I started to wean them and put them on Flint River. I had found Angel Eyes prior to switching their dog food, $27.00 later and aggravating production everyday, I switched the Shitzu’s to Flint River…a few weeks went by and I realized that they didn’t have any weeping in their eyes. What a blessing. Now my mother is back in her home with her dogs and she is now a believer that the dog food you give your best friend can make a HUGE difference.
J. Plunkett, San Antonio, TX
- Our 3 year old miniature Daschund Zoe has been eating Flint River Ranch food since she started
solid food and absolutely loves it. She is happy, healthy, strong, extremely energetic, and has a beautiful coat. Wanting
her to have the a long and healthy life we did extensive research on dog foods and were appalled to find out about the
terrible quality of many of the dog foods on the market, including many major brands. Even the brand recommended by the
breeder was full of 'garbage', chemicals and preservatives. Flint River Ranch stood out far above everything else on the
market. Thank you for allowing us to feed our friend and companion 'good food'. We could feed her cheaper, but not better.
Keep up the fantastic work you do. Your service is top notch ... Your website is simple and efficient and has all the
information we could ask for without being
overwhelming. Thanks again for a job well done.
J. Hipp, Saint Louis, MO
- I have a Havanese named Sophie who weighs 8 lbs. She is a picky eater (she really wants to eat just what I eat- chocolate and all!) I have tried several brands of dog food, including some others that are meat based, and yours is the only one she will eat. I am ordering the Senior plus for my older Lab, Clancy. He has arthritis and he has been on another brand that I get from the vet. He loves your food - he is always trying to eat Sophie's! So, I am switching to Flint River since we have almost finihsed the other. I know he will thrive on it!
T. Howard, Wichita, KS
- My dog had terrible dandruff with dry, dry skin. She is a choc. lab. Someone told me to put her on your trout formula. Magic. No more dry white flakes on her pretty brown fur. thank you.
D. Roberts,New Canaan, CT
- I think that my dogs and cats like your food. My husband says that the cats coats look a lot healthier
and shinier than they did before the switch. I have an old cat that is 13-14 and he has numerous health problems, like
Urinary Tract problems where we were supposed to give him pills every day or special food. He also is has hyperthyroidism,
a very matted coat from not grooming, dandruff and bald hocks on his back legs, not to mention weight loss. His coat is
now not so matted, seems to have less dandruff and has played with the other cat twice now, which he hasn't done for about a
year. We actually expected him to pass on soon. Not now! Thank you for wonderful products.
C. Smith, Hillrose, CO
Pet Gallery: Alf, Elijah, and China
- Bulldogs (some call them English) with NO gas???? This has never happened on any other food I've given them. They have NO gas. Unbelieveable! My younger bully had some sort of allergy. As soon as I switched to FRR Trout & Potato, all symptoms cleared! I love this food, and so do they. My older bully was sometimes finicky, but he prances now when he sees the food bowls out!
S. Walters,Tallassee, AL
Pet Gallery: Cooper, AJ, Jenny, and Baby Jane
- You know I wanted to let you know how much Miss Maggie, cocker and cavalier spaniel mix loves her food.
She has had some serious food allergies and the breeder had highly recommended a chicken based food and no corn additives in her diet to keep her healthy and well. Un beknownst to us was a very common food allergy that made her hair fall out, caused miserable itching and reddened face. Maggie was miserable and so were we, well the vet recommended some other alternatives and no this didn't work either. I did some research online and happened on Flint River. That changed our lives, Maggie adjust almost immediately to the diet change, your trout and potato nuggets. I wanted to let you know she has gained back her weight, her coat is growing back and she no longer is itchy and miserable all the time. Now I know it takes about eight long weeks to adjust to a new food, but my goodness...thanks so much she is healthy happy and active again. By the way Miss Maggie is three years old and weighs in at 22 pounds which her vet says is excellent!!! Her blood work is great and her coat is shiny again. I am ordering my second bag of trout and potato food. The directions for feeding are right on for the amount she needs daily. Following the directions for proper storage and use is very helpful. Thanks so much for producing a quality meal!
M. Gramling, Lakewood, WA
Wow! Gus has always been a picky eater. Food can sit in his dish for days! Now he is begging for his Flint River! He'll do all kinds of tricks for a single piece of kibble! Usually it takes freeze dried venison to get him this motivated to do anything! I'm thinking of teaching him to do the laundry and the house work by bribing him through the steps with your product!
It's too early to see any physical changes due to the food (he's still on a mixture of his previous food and the Flint River) but he's one happy boy and that makes me one happy customer! (And a few other members of my Standard Poodle list have also ordered from you as a result of Gus's response!)
S. Cavanaugh, Brownville Junction, ME
Pet Gallery: Gus
- I have a cat that the vet said was going to die. He threw up every time he ate. I decided
to make a change in his food and in doing research I came across Flint River. That has been over a year ago and now
my cat is well and doing great. No more throwing up and laying around. He now weighs a normal weight and looks great
and is playing with the other cat and dog. Something he never did. Thanks to Flint River I still have my beloved Sonny with me.
F. Carter, Eden, NC
Pet Gallery: Sonny
- My Mother Theresa has been using your dog food for several years now. She has two Westies. The oldest had/has a hip problem. She lost the limp after Mom started the senior line of food with Glucosamine Chrondroitin. I have Carian terrier time two. Oldest 2 yrs. Youngest 3 months. The oldest would visit Mom's house an chow down on your food. Sooooo I have change both of them to the puppy adult original. It's so nice. They both like it and I only need to buy one product for both. The little one is grewing nicely, and the oldest coat looks amazing. thanks for making it so easy to order. My workmate is now buying your catfood.
S. Herman, Carlisle, PA
Pet Gallery: Sassy and Chloe'
- While in FL on vacation a few weeks ago, my husband failed to pack enough food for our cat. We had plenty of dog food but no cat. I ended up at Pet Smart and searched for something that was somewhat similar. I found an organic food that did not have corn and a bunch of additives or animal digest or by products. Needless to say the poor cat ate very little the last 5 days of vacation. I paid $10 for a small bag and she would not eat it. Thank you Flint River for the excellent food, this was total proof to me. It is great food. Our Previous
Scottie has "Cushings Disease" and we gave her chemo weekly for 8 years. She died at age 14 from Kidney failure. When I talked to a breeded of Scotties in Tennessee, she told me a lot has to due with what we feed our animals. Needless to say, we bought a Scottie puppy from her and have fed nothing but FFR. She is now 6 years old and has not had a day of sickness. I received a mixed breed puppy for my birthday 2 years ago and she has eaten nothing but the FFR food also and is in top notch shape. All 3 of our "girls" are happy and like I told you about our cat. They will starve (or try to eat people food) before they will eat anything else.
Thank you for a Wonderful product.
D.Salzman, Sevierville, TN
- My cats are CRAZY about FRR. For years, they were on separate foods (prescription) for different types of bladder crystals and stones. Unfortunately, eating one another's food would cause them to develop the other's crystals/stones. I have fed them FRR for six months, and I have NOT seen crystals, I don't have to "police" feeding time to ensure that they don't eat from each other's bowl, and they really seem to like the taste! I gave FRR as "treats" before I made the transitions from their prescription diets to FRR and they loved it. I also appreciate the FREE shipping. Thanks for making a great product with great service!
K. Myers, North Manchester, IN
- What can be better than high quality dog food (my dog looks great! no dry skin); on-line ordering that saves my info so i don't have to enter it every time, and NO SHIPPING charges?!? I LOVE IT!!! and my dog says thank you, ;)
F. Houston, Buffalo, NY
- My pup (almost 14yrs) was having alot of problems with her colitis and a co-worker suggested Flint River. That is almost a year ago, and she is doing great on the diet. Keeps her arthritis tolerable and no medications needed that upset her GI tract. The easy ordering and delivery is wonderful and though it says 2-7 days for delivry it seems to always arrive in 2. thanks for a great product and the convenience.
J. Sullivan, Wilmington, MA
- I had a male cat that was diagnosed with FLUTD in 1998. We had two adult cats at that time so putting him on veterinarian recommended Feline CD was not a problem as both cats would be able to eat the recommended foods. Although the male cat never did experience another blockage, he did have occasional UTI's that would be treated with antibiotics. My vet had told me that the Feline CD would keep him from getting 'blocked' even if he got a UTI.
Unfortunately in 2005 we lost our female cat to kidney failure. In 2006 we welcomed a new kitten into the home. My dilemma was to find a food that both the kitten and my male cat would be able to eat. I stumbled upon your website and decided to give your Cat and Kitten food a try since you claimed that your cat food would help maintain the Ph required for my adult male with FLUTD plus be nutritionally adequate for a kitten. Both adult and kitten LOVED the food.
That was two years ago. We just lost our male cat to an unrelated illness at the age of 17. As part of the medical workup a urinalysis with urine culture was obtained. I was told with the urine culture they test for 20 different lab values, ALL which came back within normal limits. Not ONCE since having my cats on Flint River Ranch food has this cat had ANY problems with UTI's. I would periodically check his urine Ph for piece of mind and it was always between 6.0 to 6.5, right where it should be.
Thank you for this wonderful cat food and for helping to make the last two years of his life uneventful of any bladder problems. I now have two young cats remaining who will definely remain on the Flint RiverCat and Kitten food.
Thank you again for such a healthy, NATURAL food for my beloved pets.
P. Lohr, New Holland, PA
- I board Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in my home. There have been several times when a dog comes to me and will not eat THEIR food or the owner is feeding the dog terrible food. I put these dogs on Flint River Ranch. 1. The dogs love it. 2.The dogs who had been on poor quality food and are now on Flint River Ranch start to look and act healthier. 3. The owners are delighted. They switch to Flint River Ranch and are delighted. Cavaliers @ the Spa Ltd. Owner Patrisha Wayne
P. Wayne, Garden City, NY
- Your food is fantastic! Our 14-year old dog, who had spent most of her days and nights on the couch, got up and actually moves around the house and outside several times a day again and it happened within only a few days after starting on your food. Our other two, our 5 year old Papillon and the new baby, the 5 month old Boxer/Lab/Weimeraner mix, are doing great on your food as well. I recommend it highly and appreciate the delivery service.
Linda and Allen H., Austin, TX
- Shopping is always easy here! I know I just ordered a couple of weeks ago, but that was a Christmas present for my two "Granddogs"! they can't wait to come visit "Grandma" and eat all my dogs food! I keep telling my daughter it would be so easy just to leave them on it all the time. I have to tell you this! She has a gravity feeder and just added the Flint River into the top. When she got home the next day, there was dog food all over the floor! Her two had scratched all the "Old plain" dog food out so the Flint River would feed down and they could get at it! They were happy, but she had a mess to clean up and toss. They wouldnt even look at the old food as long as the Flint River was in the house. I hope to convert her soon! ( So do her two dogs!)
K Brickert, Marseilles, IL
Pet Gallery: Buffy and Nikko
- Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Let me explain...my cat, Booph, a 14-year old domestic shorthair had been suffering with episodes of IBD (Irritable Bowel Disease) for about 8 yrs. After countless attempts at trying different "vet recommended" diets and regimes, many which included vet perscribed foods and drugs (prednisoline and pectolin), I practically gave up on finding a solutiion. Booph continued to lose weight and vitality. I've been feeding him your Flint River Ranch kibble for about a month...and his IBD appears to be a non issue now!! He's had no episodes of loose bowel movements, has put on a little weight, and his energy level has increased noticeably. Plus, he LOVES your food! As soon as I opened the bag, I thought, "well, here goes...he probably won't like this either." He went straight for it and eats heartily at each feeding! I can't tell you how many different foods I've tried to help control his IBD (some of them pricey "vet formulations", only to
have him turn up his nose at them.
Anyway, Flint River has created a new and loyal customer. By the way we've switched our 6 mo. old yellow lab, Bella, to flint river also, and her "loose stool" issue is history and her energy level has skyrocketed. I will NEVER have my pets on anything else except Flint River. I'm so glad I found your product!
Thank you for creating a quality product that is head and "tails" about all the other pet foods out there!!!
J. Jones-LeFevre, San Jose, CA
- I have a 7 year old Tortie, who has a very sensitive stomach. I've taken her to the vet in regards to her frequent purging, and we tried prescription food, soft food, medications, etc. All of which did not solve the problem in any way shape or form. I tried Flint River Cat and Kitten food upon suggestion of my inlaws, who have used your food for years with their dogs. My cat has since stopped purging, has a wonderful coat, and is more loveable and playful than ever. I'm so thankful to Flint River and will never go back to anything else. Thank you
T. Stopen, Santa Clarita, CA
- This is the best dog food!! My boxer puppy had inexplicable bowel trouble (soft stool/intermit.diarr) for nearly one year with plenty of vet bills piling up. Finally, one vet said to try potato as the starch and to add extra fiber to his diet. I found Flint River online, thought it sounded perfect and his troubles disappeared within one week! He's been going strong and loving his Fish n' Chips food for 2 months :)
Thanks Flint River!
E. Wyatt, Chicago, IL
- We really love your cat food . . . oh! I mean our two cats really love your cat food. They never got excited about food before, until I started them on Flint River, then they loved your food too much and got sort of "plush." Two other wonderful "side effects" . . . I mix the Lite with the Regular food and they both slimmed right down and their vet said their teeth and gums are very clean and healthy. Before we gave them Flint River, they needed their teeth cleaned yearly. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!
D. Sandvig, Sun Lakes, AZ
- We have been very happy with the Lamb/Millet/Rice Dog food. My beagle "Lucy" has suffered many urinary tract infections and has had kidney stones. Since researching your product and comparing it to the prescription diet the vet put her on we switched her to the Lamb/Millet/Rice Dog food and she has not had a urinary infection since.
N. Holzaepfel, Sarasota, FL
- Delivery is fast and the web site is easy to use. My dogs love the dry food that makes into a good warm meal. They are 2 and 3 yrs old and have never liked a food better that this one. I feel good and safe about feeding this food to them because I can see the vegetables and know they are not eating junk!!
S. Shoemaker, Montgomery, AL
- I'm sooo glad that you guys are around. If I had never heard about Flint River, I'd still be feeding my dog second-rate, wanna-be natural food from an over-rated retail store. In a day and time when people are talking about feeding their family organic fruits and vegetables, and all natural home-made meals, it's sad to see that they don't take the same time and effort for their pets. I'll be a loyal customer as long as I own dogs. Which will be as long as I draw breath. =) God Bless!
A. Sullivan, Houston, TX
- I heard about your product through a forum that I watch for West Highland Terriers. My westie is almost 2 and has begun to have significant food allergies prompting lots of itching and incessant scratching. I switched, about 5 weeks ago, to your Lamb millet dog food. She LOVES it and the itching and scratching has improved tremendously. I have tried many store brands without much luck and I am not willing to go raw or even home cooked so I am happy to have found your product. I am trying the Fish & Chips this time with hopes of even greater improvement.
S. Clunan, Poplarville, MS
- My 19 mo-old Great Dane bitch, Fiona, has had trouble keeping weight on. My Aussie/Lab bitch, Kit, tends to run fat. Krypto, the Wimpet, tends to be very lean. It's been several months but I noticed the change after only 6 weeks. Today, my dogs are in excellent health. They are bright, buff and total athletes. Healthy dogs make way better pets than sickly ones.
J. Cuttrell, Hesperia, CA
- Hi there -- After moving to a new neighborhood, I found a new vet for my
10-year-old red tabby cat. Explaining Shao Mao's age is always a
challenge since she was a stray taken in by some college friends and
later adopted by me. The vet assured me that Flint River Ranch was an
excellent pet food and she would have guessed that my cat was much
younger due to her shiny coat, clean teeth, healthy weight, playful
spirit and overall vitality. The vet insisted that Shao Mao, whatever
her real age, has at least another ten years of good health to enjoy.
I'm sure Flint River Ranch will help her enjoy those years in good
health -- thanks again!
JP Hebron, Montclair, NJ
Pet Gallery: Shao Mao
- Over the past 10 years, I've fed your food to every one of my cats and dogs -- first Molly, then Hershey, then Louisa, and now Rosey and Squeak. All of my pets have dramatically preferred this food over other premium brands. When the pet food scare hit, I immediately switched from Eukanuba back to Flint River Ranch because I knew that it would be wholesome and safe. Not surprisingly, my light-eating kitten became ravenous for Flint River Ranch.
V. Famira, Brooklyn, NY
- Our great companion, Tahoe, loves your food. Until we tried your food, she was vomiting about every week. Vet could not figure out why despite many tests. Thanks!
R. Calvin, Leesburg, VA
- My dogs have never been healthier! I have been feeding all three of my dogs Flint River for several years. I began after I had tried every possible treatment for one of my dog's skin condition. He just wasn't getting better and the poor baby had sores all over his skin. One month after beginning the change to the food, his scratching and biting began to slow down, within 3 months, all of his sores were gone and he was a healthy bouncy dog again. My other two dogs benefited with healthy coats, more energy, and just plain happy! I truly believe the quality of Flint River has increased the life span of my furry kids - they are getting up there in age but still act like young dogs, energy and all.
M. Lingus, Richmond, VA
- I purchased your dog and cat food recently and I had to quit just leaving dog food out, my one dog LOVES THIS FOOD, she is looking good and we're hoping that your quality food will give her a long life, my kitties are eating about half the amount of food they used to eat, but look beautiful, so I'm thinking they must getting what they need, I'm ordering some treats for all my babies...hopefully they will be as well received as the regular food.
J. Klein, Glendale, AZ
- My cats (all 5 of them) are just loving your food. No more throw up all over the house. I tell people all the time about your great dog and cat food. My
dog loves it too.
R. Hudson, Aurora, CO
- Love your company! Love your product! Such fast shipping! I have struggled with my cats weight and urinary issues and being on Flint River Adult Lite Cat since May I have noticed a sleeker appearance, they are so shiny and haven't had any litter box issues.
anything to promote this company and this food! Too many people still think brands like Dad's and other garbage is sufficient when they don't realize how much better product there is out there...my motto...buy better food now save in vet bills later:)
T. Menard, Albany, NY
Pet Gallery: Fatty, Geegi
- My eldest cat, who won't eat anything short of wet food, ever. Absolutely loves your dry cat foods, she just can't get enough of it.
Z. Wilkes, Apopka, FL
- Since I have been using your dog food, my white poodle no longer has those ugly brown tear stains, nor does his saliva turn his muzzle fur brown. They seem to like the lamb, millet and rice addition to their diet. I have read that the tear staining is a dietary problem, but was
unsuccessful in finding the right formula for Jack. Daily muzzle baths didn't help
either. Since I have been feeding him the Flint River lamb, millet and rice dog
food, the staining has disappeared. I don't know what's so special about the
formula, but it works for us and it's the only change I've made in his diet. I think he even looks happier. Thanks. We are very happy with Flint River
S. Smith, Monroe, OR
Pet Gallery: Jack
- I wanted to comment on your Puppy & Dog Kibble. I purchased this on the
advice of my breeder. I recently brought home a beautiful Golden Retriever
puppy. He is now 10 weeks old. She originally had him on Eagle Puppy. Her
reasoning behind not starting the pups on FRR is because the pups love it so
much, if the new owner did not feed the FRR, the pups would not eat the food
they offered. As she instructed, I began to mix the two foods together, so
as to not upset his GI tract. I was pleasantly surprised when he literally
attacked the FRR food in his bowl. He is now eating a mixture of 2:1 of FRR
and Eagle with FRR being the larger amount. I am amazed at how he will eat
the FRR with such gusto. He will actually eat the FRR and leave the Eagle
in his bowl - no kidding!
Thank you for a great product. You have a customer for the life of my dog.
And my 10-year-old cat is transitioning to your FRR food also!
S. Flynn, Livonia, MI
Pet Gallery: Jack
- The dog food has been a cure all for my dogs coat. Since using we have saved hundreds of dollars in vet bills due to the improved skin and coat of our schnauzer.
C. Woolman, Diamond Bar, CA
- I would love to thank you for such great food! I have a white dog that has had a really bad time with "Hot Shots" and would bite and dig at them till they would bleed and there would be no fur left on them. I have tried all kinds of meds and different foods and nothing seem to help.
Ever since we've been feed Flint River to her, her spots have never come back and she is such a happy healthy dog!!
I really can thank you for all that the food had done for my furkids. I have 2 dogs, Sugar who is the one that I was speaking about who is a pit and I also have a 8# doxie, 3 cats that are all now on your food ! I am amazed one how well they have done with your food, the amount that they eat is down, the waste is pretty much cut in 1/2 or so! My cat's coats are so shine!
N. Kruse, Cleveland ,OH
- What a great product! I have six cats of various ages. Mozart is 11,
Dolce' is 4, Melvin is 3, Darla is 3, Fred is 2 and Dottie is 2. All have
various tastes and appetites, yet Flint River Ranch Cat/Kitten formula
satisfies them all! I've experienced the "less poop" in their litter boxes,
which in itself is a monumental feat considering the number of cats I have,
but the most amazing result of this diet is my cats' improved health and
appearance. Mozart, who is plagued with icky, sticky fur loaded with
dandruff now has a shiny sleek black coat much like Fred's (who is a good
deal younger). Dolce', who on occasion suffers from colitis, has had no
outbreaks since I switched to Flint River food. No vomit on the carpet from
whoever was rejecting the previous food. All seem much more alert after
I must admit, I was HORRIFIED when I read what might be contained in the
food I was feeding my cats. I used an "all natural" type of food, purchased
from Whole Foods. However, your product surpasses theirs in more ways than
I can count. My cats are happy, I'm even happier. My feline babies deserve
the best, now I'm certain they're getting it!
D. D., Denton, TX
- We have referred a number of friends and family to Flint River in the past year, some of whom were having medical problems with their pets (cats and dogs). I am happy to say that the friends who were having medical problems with their pets are no longer having those problems. The pets are thriving, regrowing coats, and eating happily when before they'd been sporadic and picky; and the "moms and dads" are very happy with Flint River and the good service, too. Others whom we've referred to Flint River have been just as satisfied; they no longer need to "punch up" the food with enticements. They're all happy campers and wouldn't feed anything else. I thought you should know that Flint River does it again! Please do not change anything about your food.
We've also personally been very happy with how well our "boyz" have done on F.R. We adopted Sammy, our red golden, a year ago from the Iowa Golden Retriever Rescue. He'd lived a very rough first four years of life, including three or so years in a puppy mill and his fourth year with owners who abused and starved him and another dog, which was found dead by the police after they'd rescued Sammy off the streets. His coat was such a matted mess he had to be shaved, and of course, he was fearful of everything and everyone. We started him on Flint River right away, and his coat grew in quickly and beautifully, shiney, thick, and so healthy. He's a very happy boy now--loves his new life with his brother, Caleb, who was raised from a puppy on Flint River, and us--his mom and dad--who just adore him to pieces.
We've actually had to reduce the amount we feed them to less than half that's recommended b/c they do so well on this superior food. In fact, we're still having a hard time getting them down to the weight the vets would like to see them at because they just thrive on Flint River. This certainly makes Flint River more economical to feed as well. They also look forward impatiently to their Flint River cookies after lunch!
Thank you so much for making such an excellent product. You've taken all the concern about feeding our dogs away; we know they're getting the absolute best in quality, nutritional value, and taste enjoyment. They LOVE Flint River!
B. Khan, West Des Moines, IA
Pet Gallery: Sammy and Caleb
- I just wanted to thank you for creating such a wonderful product. My now 15
month old newfie was having real problems with his elbows after a fall when
he was 6 months old. For a while it looked like he had the beginnings of
Coronoid Fragment Process and would need surgery. I held off because I felt
that there must be a natural way to treat his joints. I found your product
and his healing has been miraculous. From a puppy who really couldn't run
much at all, he's now an adolescent that romps and runs with the fastest in
the dog park. Also, I told a friend at work about the treats and she's had
amazing results. Her aging Cocker Spaniel could barely walk up 4 stairs -
after 4 weeks on the treats, he now runs down (and up again) 8 stairs and is
acting like a much younger dog. Thank you again!
F. Richard, New Berlin, WI
My 9 year old Chow/German Shepherd mix dog named Bugs was beginning to show
such a hard time getting his rear end and back legs up ... I knew something
has to help this once vivacious and playful pet. Well, to make a long story
short, Flint River Ranch Jubilee Wafers did it for him! I give him 2 1/2
wafers a day, and what a change! He hops right up, and is off running and playing
like a pup!
No, I am not a salesman for Flint River...I just observe and know what works
for my dogs, and these Jubilee Wafers are great!
Bugs thinks they are treats, and gobbles them up!
Give them a try, and I guarantee that you will see a difference in a very
short period of time!
S. Johnson, Flint, TX
Pet Gallery: Bosco, Bugs, Blossom, Snickers, Sophie
- In the week that I have been feeding my dogs the FRR Lamb/Millet/Rice Kibble and using the Natural Defense Probiotic Supplement my babies entire lives have changed.
They have all six been on prescription dog foods ranging from 3 months to 13 years. It has been a roller coaster ride of vomiting and diarrhea and all the while trying to find the right food.
I have spent hours online researching food and have tried several supposedly great brands. By fate I found information about your food and the probiotics. It is a miracle. I started switching
everyone over to your food and probiotics on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 and in the last week I have went from cleaning up vomit three to four times daily to one time this last week. The diarrhea
has virtually disappeared as well. You have not only improved the health and well being of my babies but mine as well. Thank you and God bless you for all that you do for pets and their families.
B. Bloodworth, Turtle Lake, ND
- When the dog food recalls happened we stopped feeding all store-bought foods immediately and gave our 3 dogs home baked chicken and rice until we could figure out what to do. (The vet we use didn't have any helpful suggestions. At least one of the foods his clinic was selling was on the recall list.) Next we fed a brand of "natural" dry dog food but our dogs ate it only because there wasn't anything else offered them. The new dry food was, we felt, a safe choice made by a small, fairly local manufacturer. But our dogs didn't seem to enjoy it. But after many years and many dogs I wasn't surprised. So, without further delay, I called a Flint River Ranch distributor. A woman answered and I liked what I heard. She was extremely helpful.
When our first Flint River Ranch Original Puppy and Adult Dog Kibble arrived, including samples, I filled the shared dog food container and wondered how long it would take our 3 beloved brats to hold out for more chicken and rice. To my total surprise--and I do mean that--all three took a turn at the large shallow pan of new-to-them dry dog food. They liked it! Frankly, I was stunned. This has never happened before with any of the dogs we've owned over a span of many years. Switching foods has always taken time and patience. If nothing else we knew to watch for stomach upsets. But our 3 dogs love the Flint River Ranch food and we're very happy that they do. There have been no digestive side-effects, either. Furthermore, the food has a nice, clean, pleasant smell. None of the other dog foods ever did, especially not the stinky canned varieties. We reordered Flint River today. What a happy solution for us and our pets. I'm not a distributor and don't plan to be--I'm just a satisfied customer.
F. West, Flower Mound, TX
- I wanted to add my post to your testimonials. We have six cats and one Big dog. I just ordered my second bag of dog food from you and I am so happy to report that our ultra picky dog loves your food. We rescued him from a LA. pound and we love him. He is very healthy but would not eat properly. I tried adding fried eggs, baby food meat, and canned food to his dry food. Sometimes he would eat and sometimes not. He was skinny and being a proper "southern mom" I was frantic. Then the food scare came along and I was very concerned about my all of our pets health. I was also pretty mad that I had paid so much for premium food that was not so premium after all. I did some research and came up with your web-site. Our cats love the food and our picky Yogi is eating as he should. Yea!!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful food.
P. Erikson, Dallas, TX
- I have purchased FRR cat chow sporadically for several years (occasionally slipping and
taking advantage of sales and coupons locally).
I recently adopted #4 cat a charming little stray who was emaciated and ate constantly.
Canned food stayed down but kibble was
returned immediately up to 8 times a day no
matter how judiciously doled out. Occurrred to me it could be the dyes used in the
food so I decided to start back on and STAY on FRR.
My recent order arrive within two days and she has not had a single problem with it. I
will NEVER defect again - in fact a friend with 'only' 3 cats has agreed that we'll share orders
THANK you for such superior cat food!
P. Parker, Toms River, NJ
- Oh! my! The package just arrived with the order of biscuits and
samples...My 2 Yorkies are absolutely eating like I have never seen before.
They love the adult/puppy - the trout and the adult/lamb formula...Belle and Scarlett love the new taste and I know how healthy it is for them.
B. Parker, Laurinburg, NC
- Since my Pugs began eating Flint River they suffer no more dry eyes. Rarely an ear infection. No urninary tract infections. I Have cut my vet bills by 2/3. Both my girls are HAPPY AND HEALTHY.
K. Walker, Ocean City, NJ
Pet Gallery: Puppi-lyn and Gracie
- Brady is a Pyrenees/Shepherd mix that my husband and I adopted (at 7 weeks old) from the Humane Society. She will be a year old in April 2007. Beginning at the end of last year, and for the first few months of this year she had recurring gastrointestinal problems--vomitting blood, diarrhea, bloody stools, etc. After numerous tests and courses of treatment, I began reading up on food allergies/sensitivities in dogs. Our vet suggested trying food that had lamb, venison, duck and/or fish as primary protein sources and rice as the carbohydrate. We began to phase out the Hill's Science Diet that we were feeding her and began feeding Flint River food. Brady has had NO further enteritis problems, and we've also noticed that the regular discharge from her eyes has gone away. We are very careful about the food/treats she gets now, and have eliminated all food/treats that contain chicken, corn, wheat, or chemicals. She is happy and healthy eating the Trout and Potato dog food and Lamb & Rice treats, and we are thrilled!
G and S D'Andrea, Mechanicsville, VA
Pet Gallery: Brady
- I got my first batch of Flint River dog food today and my dogs loved it.
I got the puppy and adult kibble and the drywater food. I mixed it in with
my old brand (Nutro dry food) as recommended. My Boston Terrier, Wally,
will eat anything and after trying Flint River, he wouldn't eat Nutro. My
Chihuahua, Billy Bob, is a very fussy eater and often doesn't finish his
meal in one sitting. He ate every bite of the Flint River as fast as he
could and also left the Nutro. I am honestly amazed that the dogs noticed
that big of a difference in the food. I am anxious to see if there are any
changes in general health and coat appearance that are yet to come. Thank you.
S. Beaulieu, Columbia, SC
Pet Gallery: Billy Bob and Wally
- I have three miniature Dachshunds, none of which have any health issues. I
just wanted to say I love your product. We use the adult/puppy kibble and
the doxies LOVE it. I have never seen them excited about eating. I just
ordered my second bag and with the food recall, its nice to know that we can
depend on your product. I have told everyone I know about it and several
have placed orders. I will continue to use your dog food!!!!
M. Patterson, Salisbury, NC
- I love the ease of shopping with your company. I recommend the Fish and Chips dog food to everyone. I have english bulldogs and they have not had allergies or staph infections since they have been on this food.
I have been feeding my new puppies the adult/puppy food and I am sending it home with the new owners and have recommended the Fish and Chips for when they start feeding adult food. The experienced breeder that has the male that I bred to asked me what food I have been feeding my dogs because she is impressed with the excellent health and size of the puppies and she is impressed with how well my female did.
The dog I have from my bitch's first litter has never been to the vet for anything but routine shots, which is really unusual for bulldogs. She has been on the Fish and Chips since she stopped the puppy food and her health is great!
Thanks for a great product!
M. Muse, Los Angeles, CA
- I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the quality of your Fish and
Chips food. Chaplin, our pound pointer-lab-rottweiler-?? mix has had
terrible skin problems for the past year. We've tried everything from
steroid shots to antihistamines, foams, sprays, shampoos...nothing seemed to
work to alleviate his extremely itchy and inflamed skin. Then we decided it
was time to try a diet change. It's only been about 2 weeks and already
we've noticed a huge difference in Chaplin's skin! He doesn't constantly
lick, chew and scratch himself raw. The spots that were losing hair and
inflamed have improved and are beginning to heal. I don't think we'll ever
feed him "cheap" food again! THANKS for making such a responsible, healthy
K. Brandon, Gainesville, FL
Pet Gallery: Chaplin
- Dear Flint River- I just want to say a big THANK YOU for the peace of mind you are giving me with this whole nasty dog food scare thing. I took my doberman off Eukanuba and now all 3 of my dogs are on FRR lamb and millet and they LOVE it. As of today, the Eukanuba dry food is not involved in the recall but I just don't feel comfortable with it. So thank you for producing such a wonderful healthy and safe product. I originally decided to try it because my female golden retriever Gidget, who is 7 years old, was having such itching, ear infections and developed chronic gastritis( vomiting up bile) and I had to put her on Prilosec. Then I did some research and decided to try the Lamb and millet and she has had no stomach problems AT ALL since I switched her and her itching/ allergy problems have improved by 75%. And no more Prilosec OTC. I am very happy about that. And she is thriving on it. Please keep up the good work on your high quality dog foods. It is so comforting to know that I am feeding my dogs something that will not kill them or make them sick. It is so healthy and natural, it is wonderful. THANK YOU!!!
L. Esten, Melbourne, FL
- Hi, just wanted to share my experience with you. After this recent incident
with contaminated pet food, I was shocked to realize that the Iams I have
been feeding my cat for 14 years is made with the same low
quality ingredients everyone else uses, and even made in the same factory.
I thought I was buying a premium pet food. For her entire life, she has
been frequently vomiting after eating. She also has always had dry flaky
skin to the point where she often pulls her hair out with her teeth in some
areas, leaving bald spots. I just found your product, bought a bag of the
senior feline food, and mixed it with the Iams to get her started. Now, she
picks through the food, eats the FlintRiver food, leaving the Iams in the
bowl then begs for more food. She now refuses to eat the Iams she has been
eating her entire life. Her vomiting has also stopped. I am hoping her
skin condition improves as well, I will let you know. Thanks for your
G. Wright, Hilliard, OH
- This is why I buy from you: quality, integrity and customer service! No nasty surprises, just friendly employees and amazing food that keeps my animals healthy and looking great, while being of such superior quality that it's actually more economical than lower-priced foods.
V. Brackenridge, Long Valley, NJ
- I have 6 cats and FRR Adult lite dry cat food is the only food all of them will
eat. If I left the 9lb bag open on the floor....it would be gone in two
days....so I give only a little at a time. Every time I go into their room
(where litter boxes, beds and food is kept) two of them scream for FRR dry food.
And when the rest here it being opened, they come running from all three floors.
Thank you for making such a good product that they all love.
C. Hanlon, Morristown, NJ
- Just had to drop a line and say we love your product. Our 11yr old Chessapeak was aging and we decided to get a puppy last April 06. I wanted to start the puppy off right so I switched old Leo to FlintRiver and started the puppy on it also. Leo had a rather large tumor on his shoulder with many more starting to grow. We had the largest removed in Nov 06 and the other ones have stopped growing. He is like a puppy again and I think it is due to the FlintRiver food. I know the puppy gives him energy, but the cessation of tumor growth has got to be the food.
Thank you again,
Leo (11 yr chessy) and Beaver (1 yr goldendoodle)
D. Nieuwenhuis, Wausau, WI
- I've been wanting to let you know how much our girls love your food. We
started purchasing it about a year ago due to stomach issues with our 6 year
old and 3 year old. They would vomit from time to time once a week up to 5
and 6 times a week for no apparent reason. I started researching products
and came across your site surfing the web.
Thankfully I decided to try some of your samples. My girls loved it! Their
stomach problems disappeared and their bowels even improved!
Recently I was unable to order promptly and started to run out of food
before getting our new order. I went ahead and purchased a small bag of
Purina just to mix in and help the food last. My youngest, Sissy, would not
eat the Purina. She would pick out the Flint River pieces and leave the
Purina on the floor on in the bowl. It was rather hysterical. My oldest,
Sadie, wasn't as bad -but she started pushing the food around a lot more
with her nose.
Just wanted you to know how thankful we are that we found your site and got
your food. Thanks again!
L. Gann, Rockvale, TN
Pet Gallery: Sadie and Sissy
- Our 'Noel' (Airedale Terrier) absolutly loves FRR Puppy & Adult Kibble.
We spent the first year of her life trying (many) different foods. Her
stomach was very sensitive to everything we tried. Much of the dog foods
she couldn't eat were donated. A friend who also has Airedales
suggested your food. Finally a happy ending to Noel's un-happy end,
lol. Thanks for the great product and I love how fast you delivery.
Noel is much happier these days and so is her mom and dad.
J. Martinez, Farr West, UT
- We have 8 kitty family members. We initially tried the Flint River for Lil' Guy, who had a problem with projectile vomiting and constant scratching his itchy skin. He has responded so well to this food, we now offer it to the other kitties along with their other food. We observe to see who prefers which food, and although they like both, the bowl of Flint River is emptying faster each day. Looks like we'll be switching over to 100% Flint River for all!
L. Barrette, Canton, GA
Pet Gallery: Lil' Guy
- We have 3 rescue doggies. Very large ones and they have near perfect medical exams and are happier than the proverbial pigs in the bad stuff. Coincidental? I think NOT! Ever since we and my sister in-law have been feeding Flint River to our doggies they seem to increasingly exhibit the vitality and happiness that one can only hope to achieve in the after-life.
P. Polena, Pala, CA
Pet Gallery: Cookie, Gypsy and Rocky
- I decided to give your products a try when one of my cats had an episode of FUS/FLUTD. I did not want to start feeding him unnaturally grown food that was produced by companies who authorize disgusting and uneccessary experiments on animals. Since I started feeding him your food, my cat has been entirely healthy! I love that your prices are so low and I don't have to pay for shipping. Plus your website offers the most convenient way of shopping online. Thanks for everything!
L. Bruckner, Lewisville, TX
- Y'all are great!!! My pups are loving your food! I have a nearly 3 yr old pup, Hattie, that had to have an undigestible item surgically removed from her stomach. She had severe stomach ulcers from always eating things she wasn't supposed to. Our vet prescribed Science Diet i/d after surgery. I'm not a fan of Science Diet products, so I tried feeding Hattie the same premium dog food she ate prior to surgery, she couldn't keep it down. So I went on the search for new food and found y'all! Hattie's ulcer's have healed and she has no trouble digesting your food.
Thanks for making such a great product!
C. Jordan, Gulf Shores, AL
Pet Gallery: Weezie and Hattie
- My pet already is eating the Dry/Wet food. He is a 4 year old Labrador with Mega-esophagus and this
food is perfect for him. He has to eat smaller meals multiple times per day and with Flint River he eats less and gets all the nutrients he needs. I think this is a wonderful product.
L. Brewer, Hagerstown, MD
- Haley (named after Haley's Comet) has been the most devoted, gentle, and loving dog we could ask for. My husband and I bought him soon after getting married, and we doted on him like a child. We then proceeded to have 3 "real" children in a 4 year span, and Haley not only took this in stride, but became very attached to each new member of the family. His gentle, calm nature is a tribute to his breed. Every hesitant visitor who may have a preconceived notion that a Doberman is vicious, quickly changes their mind after meeting Haley (even children previously frightened of big dogs fall in love with him).
Five years ago, Haley became deathly ill. He lost 25 lbs., became jaundiced, lethargic, and stopped eating. We had no idea what was wrong. We took him to several vets, all giving him extensive blood tests, ultra sounds, biopsies, and various diagnosis. Some seemed to think that he had chronic hepatitis, but all agreed that there was no treatment and that he would only live a few more months. We were devastated that we were going to loose such a devoted pet so soon.
My mother is a strong believer in natural, preventative measures. We immediately began searching for an all natural food to replace the popular breeder-recommended food for 6 years). I found your web site, read the testimonials, and decided to give it a try. We began Haley on Flint River Ranch, and supplements of Milk Thistle, Zinc, and Vitamin C.
I know that his cure was due to his new diet, the supplements, and a lot of praying. As you can see in the picture, 5 years later, he is a healthy, active, happy dog. We get compliments all the time on how wonderful he looks for his age...bright, shiny coat, proper weight, etc. I attribute this to your superior products.
Thank you, Flint River Ranch, for helping to prolong our beloved pet's life. You have won my loyalty as a customer.
A. Malloy, Poquoson, VA
Pet Gallery: Haley
- Received the first order of Flint River Ranch Puppy and Adult Kibble Dog Food last night. I was concerned about changing Cheerio's ( Cocker Spaniel) food. He has been fed Kibbles and Bits his
entire 1 year and 3 month lifetime. I mixed a cup of Flint River with a cup of Kibbles and Bits this morning to get him accustomed to the change. He went to his bowl, started noseing around and started to nibble at his food. Thought to myself this is going to be harder than I first realized. Went on about my business of getting ready for work. About 10 minutes later I checked his dish. All the Flint River Food was gone. Just about a half a cup of Kibbles and Bits remained. Cheerio apparently knows what is good for him.
Thank you for making such a GREAT product.
W. Corder, Sanford, NC
- My pet already is eating the Dry/Wet food. He is a 4 year old Labrador with Mega-esophagus and this
food is perfect for him. He has to eat smaller meals multiple times per day and with Flint River he eats less and gets all the nutrients he needs. I think this is a wonderful product.
L. Brewer, Hagerstown, MD
- Your product is fabulous - my dog had a degenerative
disk problem that disabled her from walking and running and caused her to be
on daily pain medication. With your food, she is off all of her meds and refuses
to eat anything else! Now, my mother in-law is having similar issues with her dog
and is feeding him the food - he is a picky eater, but loves the food as well.
P. Davis, Menlo Park, CA
Pet Gallery: Taupie
- As always your product and service are excellent. My 2 Goldens are fit
and trim and their coats are beautiful. I started using your food 9 years ago and have never
been disappointed. The dogs love it and that's important to make sure they eat right. Thank
you again for your wonderful products.
K. Miller, Bangor, PA
- Just wanted to say how awesome this food is! This is my 2nd order
and in just the past month, all 4 of my little mutts have improved greatly. My very overweight
Chihuahua who has a luxating patella has lost a good amount of weight, he is active, running
and playing with the other dogs.... it's quite amazing. His acne and runny eyes are clearing
up also. My other 3 dogs (I have 2 chis and 2 rats) have slimmed down, all their coats are
soft and shiny, and they are all very alert and active, acting like pups. One of my rats is
just 7 months so he is still a pup - I purchased the food because the 3 adults were
constantly stealing the puppy food and gained alot of weight due to that, so I liked
the idea of feeding all the dogs the same food. All I can is there has been a significant,
noticeable difference in all of them!
C. Murphy, Garland, TX
- We ordered some dog food from you recently..
the lamb & rice kibble and the
drywater. We like this food and apparently so do our dogs. We picked FRR
because we wanted something different from the rest.. when we opened the bag
and saw the product, we knew we had made the right choice.. this food is
unlike any other super premium dog food we've seen, it is unique. We like the
unusual baked and irregular kibble! And the drywater concept is such a
pleasant change over those nasty dog food cans (yuk).. even the packaging we
like, no fancy graphics or dog photos, just a white bag with the ingredients
in clear view. We hope to stay with FRR for a long time. Thanks for great
service and a great product.
V. Denton, Scottsdale, AZ
- Thanks for the great product. We were walking just the other day and Emma got
some really nice compliments on her shiny, healthy coat. We always tell
everyone "It's the Flint River!"
M. Jones, Bainbridge Island, WA
Pet Gallery: Emma
- I have fed your dog food to my 2 Rat Terriers since I first got
them over 5 years ago. I will not feed any other dog food to them at this point. Their
health has been excellent and I feel that it is mainly because of their food!
C. Reed, Burlington, NJ
Pet Gallery: Daisy and Peanut
- Ran out of Flint River; fed pets food from grocery store. Pets threw up, had
diarrhea, and weren't satisfied with normal serving size. Flint River is now the
ONLY pet food for my Doxies! I've recommended FRR to my Doxie club as well.
K. Ponds, St Louis, MO
- When I got Sawyer, my rescued MinPin, in 2002 he was bony-thin, dull of coat, bad of breath--a mess. I fed him Iams for 6 months and he gained weight, but his coat was still dull and he didn't have the MinPin energy. I switched to FRR on the recommendation of an IMPS volunteer in Florida. What a change! He is now a happy, healthy, shiny 6-year-old boy with all that MinPin vitality. FRR has changed his life as much as he has changed mine, all for the better. Thanks for such a great product.
N. Little, Presque Isle, ME
Pet Gallery: Sawyer
- I just wanted to thank you so much for your dog food. I have 2 mini long-hair Dachshund puppies (six months) and my youngest has the worst food allergies. During the last 4 months I've tried everything including Solid Gold, Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance and about 8 others only to discover that my puppy is allergic to beef, chicken, lamb, corn, wheat and just about everything else. Flint River was my last resort short of switching Riley to handmade organic recipes. I switched Riley to your Fish and Chips food immediately (which I normally don't recommend but his diarrhea was about as viscous as chocolate milk!). Within a day and a half Riley pooed his very first solid stool. Honestly, I never thought I would ever be so excited about seeing poo before. Now he has stopped obsessively licking his paws and his hair is growing in nicely. My floors are also thankful, now my pups can make it all the way to the bell on the door when they have to go.
H. Anderson, Waco, TX
- My two canine companions, a miniature long haired Dachshund and a Sheltie, scratched a lot until I started using the Lamb/millet/Rice formula kibbles. They love it and no more allergies.
E. Black, Huntsville, TX
Pet Gallery: Pipper and Daisy
- I previously ordered a 9-lb bag of the cat & kitten food for one of my kitties who seems to have alergic reactions to every brand of food I had I had tried with him. He would scratch and/or lick excessively and had lost a lot of fur from his underbelly and the backs of his front legs from all the licking. No fleas or other parasites noted. He would also projectile vomit occasionally. Since I've had him on the Flint River, his fur is growing back, he does not scratch or lick as often and his occasional spit-ups are usually hair-ball related. You make a great product! Thanks!
L. Barrette, Canton, GA
- What great transactions, what a great product! My dogs love it, and I
can see the difference in their health. Thanks!
C. Yentzen, Phoenix, AZ
- Thanks for your wonderful food and your fast shipping!! We tried everything
to get our "food allergy" cat stop throwing up all the time. Before your
food we were using a prescription diet from the vet that was costing more
than double what your food does. Then we found you. And our cat is
basically cured now. Thanks for your fresh food!
A. Montgomery, Novi, MI
- Mandy loves your food! She is a Lhasa Apso and used to
lick her feet at night...it drove us nuts. Since beginning Flint River food she
has stopped. The Vet said it was an allergy and the food has helped. Thanks!
S. Gibson, Virginia Beach, VA
Pet Gallery: Mandy
- We love you guys! My hairy cat has finally stopped
throwing up. He used to get sick daily! Thanks for putting out a quality product.
H. Richard, Thornton, CO
- Just a note to say how much we (me and the dogs) like
Flint River! It has helped my epileptic Terrier a great deal! No seizures
for over a year, and such speedy delivery! We appreciate your company!
K. Brickert, Marseilles, IL
- My husband and I share our life with five little dogs. One very
young, one middle aged and three senior dogs. One of our senior dogs,
Daisy, has suffered from digestive problems all her life. To add to
her woes a medical procedure almost killed her and temporarily left
her unable to eat, drink or move. She was syringe fed for weeks and
when she was able to feed on her own she had no appetite. Twice a day
I would hand feed her and often try several foods until I'd find one
she liked. She would eat some foods for a day, maybe two, then lose
interest and the search was on again. We've been doing this for a
year and a half. Then I found out about your dog food. A few weeks
ago I ordered a bag of Senior Plus, Jubilee Wafers and Probiotics.
From the first serving of Flint River Ranch dog food our Daisy has
eaten it twice a day with a little Probiotics and a few drops of
water sprinkled over it. She eats all she gets and consumes bits of
Jubilee Wafers when offered throughout the day. She has put on some
weight and has more energy. When my husband commented this morning on
how he noticed our Daisy had a "spring in her step" I decided to
write to you and thank you for your wonderful products. I will
happily remain a customer as long as Daisy, and the other four little
ones, enjoy Flint River Ranch products.
F. Shepherd, Richmond, IN
- My older kitty (14yrs) Cuddles has experienced more energy and softer/shinier fur
since she started on Flint River food. Before this her fur was dull and dry and she mostly slept all the
time. Now she gets outside each day and even caught me a present... which I subsequently let go. My younger
kitty (3 yrs)Archie also looks sleeker and shinier. The cat box is amazingly less smelly, too. Thanks for
your fine products. Glad I found you guys.
M. McKnight, Reston, VA
- It is past time I got back to you and let you know the results of our Dobie's health after having been on your food products.
Being concerned for Ckym our Doberman Pinscher due to her constant itching I wanted to go back on your dog foods and treats...it had been a few years.
Many of your customers commented about how much healthier their pets were once on Flint River and the positive results they had experienced.
Once our order of your new Fish 'n chips arrived along with the Trout and Chicken treats we allowed her to have a few treats each day as we transfered her off Iams and onto the Flint River food.
Long before we ran out of the old dog food and her having only the treats, she became much healthier in a matter of days, as in 10 if that many.
Sincerely as ever, her coat went from dry and itchy, dull to then as shiny as blueblack chrome.
She no longer itched "constantly" and her energy level while as strong as a Doberman Pinscher's is...became even more so.
She became the ideal example of what a Doberman should be right before our eyes and in such a short time, why we felt it was our imagination at first.
Since being on her Flint River Fish and chips along with a few treats, she is well past her dry skin problems which we were very concerned about.
It's no wonder why vets and dog/pet owners alike proclaim such improvements.
Amazing to see first hand just how fast and far a dog's health can improve, all for a wiser choice in their diet of Flint River...and we've had her on the so-called "best" .
Thank you once again for your quality products at Flint river....sincerely so!
M. Worth, Albuquerque, NM
Pet Gallery: Ckym
- Our cat, Joy, was so skinny and looked so unhealthy
when we got her from the Animal Rescue League. She would spit up her food
a lot and the food in her litter box did not look digested properly. So
I found your website and ordered the Hairball formula. She has not spit up
any food since then( 1 year) and has a very thick and healthy coat of hair
on her. We had to put her on the Lite food for many months, until we
regulated her eating habits. I am very excited about your product and am
thankful for your free shipping!
M. Barnes, Hillsboro, NH
- I have 3 dogs. One of them, a 13 year old Cocker Spaniel
has multiple problems, including disc disease, chronic ear infection, from
allergies, causing us to have to have the ear canals surgically removed. Since
I have put him on your fish and chips dog food, his skin is clean and fresh, and
not "yeasty". He is less flaky and less itchy. He loves the food too!
J. Monast, Lincoln, RI
- A few weeks ago I bought a bag of the lamb and a bag of
the Trout for my two wheatens to try. I've tried every 'healthy' or 'all natural'
dog food I could find and none have agreed with one of our wheatens who seems to
be allergic to everything. The vet put him on a Perscription I/D food which oddly
agreed with him but only temporarily. He had to be on medication to help with his
stomach at the same time, however! Now both dogs are doing great on the Fish and
Chips (the lamb, though they'd eat it, lost out in the taste test!) and have even
learned how to get the pantry door open and get to their food!!! They LOVE it!!
Thanks for making a product that is making my dogs happy and healthy!
D. Blau, Newbury, NH
- My Bichon had terrible allergy problems. He had chewed his hair off in
several places. Now that I have him on this special diet his hair has
grown back and allergy subsided. Thank you.
K. Kesterson, Plano, TX
- I am writing to let you know that your dog food has worked wonders for
my two Springers. Sam, our elder statesman and picky eater of 15 years,
is eating more regularly and is more healthy as a result. Susie, who
has horrible ear infections and skin problems from food allergies is
looking marvelous. The "elephant ear" skin changes have all resolved to
healthy looking ear tissue. The frequency of ear infections has
diminished to seldom. She is much happier as am I!
Our vet marveled at the improvement in Susie's ears and skin today.
Previously he had prescribed a food allergy dog food from his office.
Both dogs were reluctant to eat it. Not so with your product. He asked
for the company name and website. I have sent them on to him.
C. Schaffner, Los Altos, CA
- My female Boxer that was suffering with allergies and hair
loss is all better now that I have out her eating Flint River Dog Food. Every time
I make and order, it is delivered at my door step within days. Great service and
my dogs are happy and healthy, Thanks.
S. Zifovski, Tempe, AZ
- I am writing to say how wonderful your dog food is! I just received the
Adult and Puppy kibble two days ago. My dogs love it! I put it in their bowls and had to jump
back as they devoured it. My Chihuahua who is finicky took immediately to the food, you'd think
it was canine candy. I'd recommend this food to anyone who wishes to have a healthy and happy pet.
N. Scibetta, Buffalo, NY
- My beloved Golden suffered from moist dermatitis on her face. Despite several months of treatment, the condition did not improve. When the vet suggested it may have been caused by a food allergy, and I searched for a healthy replacement dog food. Within a short time after switching her to Flint River, her lesion disappeared. Thank you!
D. Kalina, New Brighton, MN
- Superior Quality... my cat LITERALLY investigated, upon the
box being opened. She voraciously eats until every piece is gone. Her coat is glossier
and (at 17), she is racing around like a kitten. Fantastic, personal service as well...
other companies should model themselves after your officious company.. I'll be back.
A. Russo, Middletown, NY
- I am very pleased with your product. I have an English Bulldog that is
prone to skin problems. She hasn't had any difficulty switching to your
food, and both of our dogs absolutely love it. The shopping experience
couldn't be easier. So we are all veryyyy satisfied customers.
Kay, Dumplin, and Wee Wee Bowers.
K. Bowers, Corpus Christi, TX
- Well, I did the test and Flint River passed with
flying colors. I read some testimonials about dogs preferring Flint River
to other dog foods.... but what about a contest between Flint River Dog
food vs. Solid Gold cat food and California Natural Cat food (both dry foods).
Well, both my Aussies preferred the Flint River over cat food. Now this is
saying something indeed. My dogs love cat food. I have trained with it
because they love it so much. I am guessing because of all the extra flavors
they have to add to get a finicky cat to eat it? Anyway, not only did they
prefer the Flint River over the Royal Canin dog food, but they preferred it
over the cat food. Wow.
T. Stanley, LA
- Thank you for prompt delivery! My dog loves the food; and her coat, teeth and general health are GREAT! according to her veterinarian! Thanks!
R. Tranel, Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- Thank you! I love getting this great food shipped to me. My dogs
(all of them) love it! The rottie I rescued who could barely stand,
and had every rib and his backbone completely showing is looking
beautiful!! His coat is shiny, and getting silky he walks great (as
good as he can with a gimpy leg), and he is so incredibly happy.
They all love and scarf your food. Thank you for such a great
product, and for saving me so much time (4 large dogs now) in getting
food on a weekly basis.
V. Semifero Rodriguez, Dallas, TX
- Thankyou so much! I love shopping with you and I also love the quality of
Flint River food. All my cats throw up every other cat food I have ever
tried except for yours and their coats are lovely. Same with the dogs! And the allergy symptoms have disappeared!
B. Shaub, Tacoma, WA
- Flintriver is the first dog food that, my dogs no longer have tear stains
on their faces. I fed can and dry mixed before now I feed only flintriver
ranch and they love it.
K. Banes, West Warwick, RI
- I just wanted to let you know that my three dogs love there Flint River Ranch dog food. My 2 year old Boxer Dana, eats all of her food. She's been on many previous commercially prepared pet foods and has refused to finish her meals. I have no trouble with her eating her Flint River Ranch. This food has turned a normally fussy eater into a dog who's always ready for mealtime. My 2 Labs Ryleigh and Omni also love there food. Thanks for making this food available to me. I've seen shinier coats, less waste, and more energy in my dogs. You have a very loyal and satisfied customer.
T. Weber, Crystal Lake, IL
- This is the first food (Fish & Chips) that both of my dogs have devoured
without adding any "extras" to it to entice them to eat. The fact that you deliver to my
doorstep is an added bonus! Thank you for a great product!
K. Pratt, San Ramon, CA
Pet Gallery: Splash
- Thank-you for your high quality dog food. Our Beagle/Golden mix,
Alex is 10 years old and has terrible food allergies. We began incorporating the Fish &
Chips into his old food 2 weeks ago -Hund-n-Flocken. As of last week we already noticed
less itchiness, shedding, and gas... for Alex ;)
So, my sister decided last week to try your sample pack for her Golden Retriever based
on our positive outcome. Thanks again! Our dogs' health and comfort is so important to us.
L. Wehr, Wheaton, IL
- This is by far the best website I've ever used for purchasing online! Info is easy to find, placing a repeat order is quick and easy and the confirmation is simple and to the point. All online shopping should be this wonderful. Thank you for a well-planned and nicely executed site!
K. Miller, Camarillo, CA
- We love your company. One of the worst things about buying dog food is
lugging it out of the store, out of the car, etc. You just deliver it to
us for free! Thank you for your great product and service!
J. Rohden, Clive, IA
- Hi. Velvet has been on your product for a year almost, and she's done well. She loves it, but she's a Lab so anything that isn't breathing is fair game. I'm impressed at how well this food is made and even my picky Shepherds will sometimes eat hers if their regular food hasn't been thawed out enough yet. I think for every Seeing Eye dog i have, they'll eat your product as long as you keep making such high quality food.
S. Murphy, Boxford, MA
- This is the easiest website to reorder. It's great! Flint River has kept my Golden Retriever
very healthy. We never have a problem feeding him, he loves his food, and
he has the most beautiful coat.
Our Vet is really impressed with "Buddy's" growth and development, and
attributes much of it to the Flint River dog food.
M. Lovasi, Pompton Lakes, NJ
- I love shopping with Flint River Ranch. It's quick and convenient.
And of course, I have peace of mind knowing my dog is getting healthy and tasty food to eat. Thank you.
M. Restaino, Albuquerque, NM
- Have 5 dogs and they all love your Kibble. Ordering from you could
not be any easier and it arrives quickly.
Going to the store and hauling around 40pd of a lesser quality food, no way. Thanks so much for you customer service and your product.
C. Waterman, Austin, TX
Pet Gallery: Kamie
- Great site! Jasper digs his Flint River, he takes the nuggets out one at a
time and chases it around the floor prior to eating it, he must have been brought up with the savage
wild Shih Tzu's who love to hunt. HA!
M. Wolohan, Fairfield, NJ
Pet Gallery: Jasper
- The process of ordering couldn't be easier. Our Gabby girl loves her
food and treats. We are all happy!!
J. Goodwin, West Palm Beach, FL
Pet Gallery: Gabby
- My dog is 3 years old---always fed on your food. We went on vacation and
the people we stayed with feed her their commercial dog food. What a difference in amount fed and
Stooling!!!! I am so glad I started my puppy on your food!! She is healthy and happy and easy to
clean up after!! THANKS- PS She is a Golden Doodle so could be a food hound but seems so content!!
S. Bennett, Williamsville, NY
Pet Gallery: Annabelle
- Your website is very easy to navigate through and describes the
food well. My dogs and cat love your food - and I love your food for the nutritional
value that it gives my babies! I recommend Flint River Ranch to all pet owners who truly
care about what they put in their dog and cat dishes!
T. Runnels-Fodness, Salt Lake City, UT
- My 10 year old cat used to be a very picky eater, and didn't really seem
to enjoy his food. The first time I put FFR in his bowl he started eating like I have never seen him
eat before. I think he eats twice as much, which is a good thing, because he needs to maintain his
weight. He has a lot more energy too. I am so glad that I tried it.
B. Carstens, Cedar Creek, TX
- I am so happy with your cat food. Both my cats have exceptionally glossy
fur. And every cat that I've given some of your cat food to has loved it.
One friend, Arlene, told me recently that I had done what the vets had not
been able to do. And all I did was give her some of your food, so she is
now ordering it also. Her 13-year-old cat was skin and bones, not washing
herself, and excreting blood, with painfully hard stools. Now she has
gained weight, no blood, is washing herself, and in general looking great.
B. Gilpin, Sun City West, AZ
- I am so happy to find your new Drywater dog food. My three year old
Pekapoo has always been a picky eater and has never shown any interest in any
food. I have tried many kinds and have hand fed him to get him to eat at
all. Even then he would take only a small handful. This new food really hit
the spot with him. He is eating alone and cleaning his bowl. Amazing!!!
F. Breeden, Bonifay, FL
- I recently took my cats to the vet for their yearly shots. The vet remarked on how nice their coats looked and said he could tell they are healthy cats. Before I started feeding FRR food, Bama had stomach problems and couldn't keep food down. Since FRR, he has not had any problems. Thanks for the great product.
A. Clower, Grand Saline, TX
- I just want to let you know how happy we (Mickey and I) are with the
Flint River Adult Lite Cat Food. Mickey just loves it and I'm so happy
that he is not sick anymore. He was vomiting every day with the other
food I was giving him (Royal Canin) I believe that they (Royal Canin)
have changed their food or have added something in it that doesn't agree
with my cat, Mickey. But, since Mickey has been on your food he is
feeling so much better and does not vomit any more. He has been on your
food since October 6th and is back to his normal self and playing like a
kitten again even through he is 10 years old. Also, his skin and fur
are so much more healthier for it too. Please don't ever change your
food or discontinue supplying the people with your products. I am a firm
believer and can't thank you enough for the cat food you make.
L. Belcourt, Manchester, NH
- Hurley our little boy, has eaten Flint River Puppy and adult food since we
got him a year ago. For a Maltese he is very lean and strong not fat at all
but he is so solid and weighs 9 pounds. Both his Mom and Dad were less than
6 pounds! We truly believe it is due to his eating such healthy wholesome
food and in the end that makes us feel like good parents giving our little
guy the very best! Thank you for doing what is right by making nutritious
food that produces such a healthy pet. We know he will stay strong and be
healthier when he is very old! Thank you! - Hurley's Momma
K. Adams, Puyallup, WA
- I have just finished my first 40 lb. shipment of fish & chips for my doberman and dacshund. My doberman has had chronic skin and GI issues. We prefer to treat through diet and supplements rather than meds and so far her skin is clearing and she has not had vomiting or diarrhea since she started fish & chips. Thank you for your quality food and excellent customer service / website.
G. Albino, Lake Worth, FL
- This is the greatest pet food that I have found. It costs a little more,
but the health of our "babies" is very important to us. I would not feed
them anything else. The cost of not having Vet bills, except for their
shots, and the Vet telling us how healthy our "little strays" are now,
compared to when we first brought them in their office a couple of years
ago is priceless.
D. Mills, Collinsville, IL
- I've got the most picky baby Chihuahua. We bought EVERY premium dog food
available at the pet store and mixed them together with flint river to see
what he would eat (we thought he would never eat kibble... only canned!) and
guess what? after two days of not tasting any kibble he finally bit the
bullet and ate... and ate... and ate. Every Flint River kibble was gone and
none of the other flavor kibbles had been eaten. He absolutely will not eat
any brand of kibble except yours. And of course, Drywater is his favorite
"canned" food! Thanks for such great food. My parents dog is doing great
on your food and so did a dog I adopted a while back. He was so sickly and
his coat was so dull but a couple months on your food and he looked like he
could win a beauty pageant. All our dogs are perfect weights, have shiny
fur, bright eyes, clean, white teeth, and are a little too energetic. We
could ask for nothing better in a dog food. And your service? Superior. I'm
a life long customer.
H. Marten, Issaquah, WA
Pet Gallery: Tux
- Crawford, our beloved 5-1/2-year-old Old English Sheepdog/Lab Cross
started having siezures two years ago; the vet put him on phenobarbitol and
we started Flint River for him; he's only had one tiny siezure in the last
year, is happy, healthy, shiney, full of it.... We believe that commercial
dog food may have contributed to his health problem (he was never shiney
until FR), and the bone cancer which forced us to put down our golden
retriever at a young 10.... will keep Crawford on phenobarb and FR, and
feed all our future loves-of-life pups and big dogs Flint River. So long as
you keep up your promise to keep up the quality no matter what the economy
does. We'll pay more as we have to to take the best possible care of the
furry ones we love!
P. Linn, Grand Junction, CO
Pet Gallery: Crawford
- I love the ease of shopping at Flint River Ranch! No hassle whatsoever. A premium dog food at an unbelievable price - why go anywhere else? My Japanese Chin, Gizmo loves this food so much, I use the Puppy & Adult Kibble as a treat too! FRR makes his skin stay healthy and his coat is so soft! He feels like cotton! I really can't say enough about your food - the way Gizmo cleans his bowl (then looks at me for more) after every meal says it all!
A. Neil, Houma, LA
Pet Gallery: Gizmo and Pixie
- My dog and new puppy (lhasa apsos) love your food. I mix it with water (they are not fond of dry food) and it's gone in a flash. I've noticed less eye discharge in my dog since feeding him your food. I wonder if it was an allergic reaction to his previous food. Anyway, thanks for such a great product. I'm now ordering sample packs for my cats to see how they like it too.
S. Collins, Lebanon, NH
- After several months on this food, my Westie (notorious
for skin problems) has beautiful, healthy skin. I like to moisten his kibble with
a little organic vegetarian broth, and sprinkle with a little mozarella. Yeah,
no spoiled dogs here. I appreciate the ease of ordering and the fast service.
Keep up the good work. My dog and I both love you.
P. Parker, Port Orange, FL
- The cat food made a difference in the odor the 10
year old cat makes in her litter box. She loves the food and we noticed
she has a nicer coat now. Thanks for the surpreme service and the sales
and no additional shipping charges keep me coming back.
E. Jaroch, Uintah, UT
- Hi -all my animals are on Flint River Ranch- my cat
is almost 18 years old and has always had trouble digesting dry food-except
for Flint River Ranch- her favorite.
S. Storey, Durham, CT
- I haven't ordered from you in a while. When my last order from
you ran out it was around the time of hurricane Katrina and I was worried that the shipment
would not get here in time. I bought some food from a pet store in town. They sell
high quality food, i.e. nova, candia, good quality so I thought it would be okay.
Well, my cocker spaniel is now over weight again and has developed hives and a yeast
infection in her ears due to her food change. I have also noticed that my other three
dogs have put on weight. Your food has been the only food that has really kept my dogs
weight regular and they like your food. In the future I will try to never get caught
short again. Thank you for such a great product.
J. Lyons, Village of Palmetto Bay, FL
- My dog loves the food, and I am ready to order more. He has
colitis and has had no problem adjusting to the trout and potatoe food. I started
him very gradually, with zero reaction and am thrilled. Thank you for a good product.
You can always use me for a reference. K. Bendel and her happy and well fed, doberman, Nigel.
K. Bendel, Wilmington, NC
- The shopping experience is great! And it is great to
have this wonderful dog food delivered right to my door. My dogs love the food.
Before I was buying another brand of food which was all natural but had to mix
in some canned food (all natural) so they wouldn't choke, especially my boxer.
They eat this food heartily with no choking. I think the fact that it is
different shapes helps with the choking and maybe it dissolves quicker in
the mouth. Whatever, I am happy to feed my dogs good healthy food and that they enjoy.
E. Burger, Hagerstown, MD
- I have 3 dogs... two standard poodles and one Bichon.
My Bichon is 14 years old and since I changed her food to Flint River,
everyone remarks that she acts like she's seven! My female poodle has
had liver trouble and after three months on Trout and potato, her numbers
are down. She also was a terrible eater, taking twenty minutes at least to eat,
and now she stands over her bowl and finishes every bite! Thank you for such
a great food and such fast service too.
K. Brown, Loveland, CO
- For sure Emma loves her nuggets. And on a recent trip to the vet's office,
he noted that her coat is "just wonderful, so lustrous and silky!" She only
eats your nuggets (no people food, ever), so it must be the Flint River
Ranch! Her coat is very thick and luxurious and her curls just shine (her curly coat is
a bit atypical for a Border Collie). The nuggets just make it wonderful. And
true to her breed, she's pretty much a motion machine... never runs out of
energy. Thanks for such a great product and for such great customer service.
M. Jones, Bainbridge Island, WA
Pet Gallery: Emma
- I wanted to let you now that I have 3 dogs of all different ages and sizes. My
teacup Chihuahua would not eat ANY premium dog food. I ordered from you and
the minute Lily smelled her new food she ate ALL of her food and wanted more!
She eats her food everyday now. My other dogs love it too! I recently ordered
your cat food and have found that I don't have the spitting up problem with my
cats recently. I have had them on science diet sensitive stomach and science
diet i/d, but still had spitting up problems! Now I don't see that problem
anymore. Thank you and I am telling ALL my pet lover friends and family
about your website! Thanks again.
S. Bedard, Dallesport, WA
- Our cockapoo Murry was on Iams as a puppy....she was never really all that
thrilled about supper time, but boy did that change when I found Flint River
dog food. Wow, what a difference. Murry is 100% sold. She scarfs up her food
in seconds and never ever tires of it. Thanks so much for your commitment to
pets and their people.
S. Hammond, Spartanburg, SC
- My 3 dogs Sophie, Blitz, and Missy all love flint river! I have a 7 mo old
German Shepherd pup, 11 year old German Shepherd, and a 13 year old 1/2
Lab & 1/2 Chow dog. The puppy's coat is so soft. Even my old adult
German Shepherd's coat is soft now. I also have noticed he has less skin
outbreaks as he has discoid lupus and is prone to getting sores on his
hind legs that don't want to heal due to the suppressed immune system. So
if I can find a dog food that decreases skin problems that's wonderful!
D. Dick, Wichita, KS
Pet Gallery: Blitz
- The food is great... I have a Bichon with food
allergies and he can eat this with no problem.
R. Worsham, Albion, MI
Pet Gallery: Sassy, Tyson and Sammy
- My dog, Jessie, is a Chesapeake Bay Ret. and has
a rather delicate digestive system. I was feeding him Nutro Max, ran out
and bought Pedigree. Well, he promptly got a bad case of the trots and
really didn't like eating his food. I had been wanting to try yours for
a while now and decided it was a great time, only to find out there
was a sale also. How lucky can a person get?
Jessie has been on your food for about a week now (because I ordered samples)
and for the last two days I have noticed a definite decrease in stool
samples I have to pick up. It's almost like he's turned into a small
poodle :) I am VERY pleased with the food. Smelled so good I even tried it. Little bland
for my tastes though. Anyway, I'm very pleased - as is he - and look forward to
being a continuing customer. Thank you again.
K. Wilson, Roselle, IL
Pet Gallery: Jessie and Raven
- I have been feeding my cats your food for years and
they love it. I feel so good feeding them such healthy food. Their coats are
always gorgeous and they never throw up like a lot of other cats. I always
tell my friends about you! Thank You!
M. Garutti, Astoria, NY
- Fast delivery. It appears that the non allergenic
properties are helping my dog. Thanks.
K. Hartzog, Saginaw, TX
- Your web site is about the easiest shopping experience
I think I've ever had. No fuss, no hassle, sign on, choose your product,
click purchase, done! Wonderful service, my cat loves the food, picks
it out from the other that I mixed it with to ease him into it. Delivery
time was great, plus your follow up letter and e-mail were appreciated also.
Will come back again and again. Can't tell you how nice it is to do business with you. Thanks very much.
T. Bradford, McKinney, TX
Pet Gallery: Nemo and Jazz
- I have 4 dogs. A Jack Russell, 2 Pugs and a Chihuahua.
3 of my dogs are smooth coats. Watching them play in the sun today I notice a
sheen coming off of them that I hadn't noticed before. It's lots of love and
the best food I can possibly feed them. Flint River not only meets the needs
of my three growing puppies but also the
sensitive stomache of my 3 yr. old Jack Russell. The vet bills are at a minimum
and I have no allergies, no more upset stomaches as well. I found Flint River
dog food quite by accident and I have never been more satisfied by the results.
Thanks for healthy dogs!
L. Zeszut, Parma, OH
Pet Gallery: Ozzy, Scooter, Chloe and Jake
- We have tried Solid Gold and Innova Lite for our two orange tabbies, and
they did well on them. They always had the softest coats of any cats we
know or have ever known, and they had lots of energy for their age (7
years). Ever since we started feeding them your Adult Lite Cat Food, their
coats are even softer (if you can believe it!). They are even choosing your
food that is out for most of the day over the little bit of canned food (a
quarter of a can split between the two of them) that we feed them at dinner
time! This is indeed unusual for them, and quite helpful to us as we are
trying to wean them off the canned food all together. Thank you!
A. Heuman, Canton, GA
- I have three dogs, two of which inhale their food, my third one is
quite fussy. He watches the girls eat and then he may start to eat after they
are almost done theirs, some nights he doesn't eat at all. I am slowly mixing
the dry food with what I have and I just switched them to the dry water food
two days ago. My little fuss budget has not hesitated to eat his dinner, and he cleans the
bowl. The girls are used to cleaning what he would leave behind, but now there
is not a crumb left behind. Hopefully, this will continue for every meal.
L. Bowman, Newfield, NJ
My female yellow lab, Kali, who is almost 6 months old has been on a roller
coaster with her stomach. The breeder fed her IAMS Puppy. She had a few bouts
with Coccidia. The vet put her on Hill's Science Diet I/D... seemed to really
clear her system. After countless hours of research, I chose Flint River Ranch. Kali
has responded great to the Lamb/Millet/Rice food. Her stomach seems to have
settled and there's been a huge improvement in her stool.
B. Martin, Wrightsville Beach, NC
Pet Gallery: Kali
I have three cats (along with my 4 dachshunds) and they throw up all the time.
I switched their food to Flint River because my dogs do so well on it, and guess
what? I haven't seen one of my cats throw up in a month! Your products are fantastic.
L. Osgood, Knoxville, TN
Pet Gallery: Moose, Bruzer, Bella and Tucker
I have had Gabriel on numerous foods since I adopted him last January. The most
recent food I have had him on was Eukanuba low residue. The Vet where I was taking
Gabriel quit carrying Eukanuba low residue. The same day that the Flint River Ranch
kitten/cat food came I bought a bag of Science diet feline i/d. I know that I should
have gradually acclimated Gabe to the new foods. I decided to give him the choice of
foods for himself. After all he should know better than me which food tastes the best.
So far he rarely eats the Eukanuba low residue cat food, occasionally he eats the
Science diet feline i/d and he and his sister (not related) can't get enough of the
Flint River Ranch kitten/cat food. I am glad that I allowed my cats to choose which
food they prefer. I have never seen such positive results with Gabe's problem with
diarrhea as I have since feeding him the food from your company. Gabe has had normal
stools since being on Flint River Ranch kitten/cat food. At the rate my cats are eating
their new food, It won't be long before I am ordering another bag of Flint River Ranch
kitten/cat food. I took a sample of the Flint River Ranch kitten/cat food to work for
a friend of mine that has two cats. I told my friend that I have at last found the
best kitten/cat food that is available without a doubt. Thanks again for your
concern with Gabe.
T. Wilson, Ballwin, MO
Pet Gallery: Olivia and Gabriel
- Just thought I'd let you know that my dogs LOVE your food. I
have three dogs and one who very rarely used to finish his dinner, now he tries to
eat my other dog's food! Thanks for the great experience!
J. Zvaleny, Moon Township, PA
- Thank you so tremendously for your great dog food. Our
cockers are all very food intolerant and we had a lot of reflux and vomit problems
until we changed to your food. Now the problem is practically gone. Our vet is
impressed too and we are sharing your products with all our friends who are pet
owners. In addition, the way you service our account is fantastic. Your website
is without equal and we are so pleased to be Flint River customers.
J. and P. Ryan, Mustang, OK
- Ordering from you is so simple! And the products are excellent. My cats,
all 4 of them, have beautiful coats as do my 2 dogs! And the allergy
symptoms have disappeared!
B. Shaub, Tacoma, WA
- I have been very happy with my Flint River experience. When I last ordered,
I expressed in an email that I was concerned about the shipping date as I
had waited too long to order. I was amazed when I got an answer back giving
me ideas that could help me through should I run out of food. As it turned
out, the order arrived in two days. And well before I ran out of dog food. Thanks!
M. Reiser, St. Louis, MO
- My dogs and cats really enjoy your products! My
eight year old Jack Russell was having major digestive problems with mass
produced food. She has not had any problem while on your food.
D. Ham, Savannah, GA
- When we took the dogs to a new vet in town to be vaccinated, he asked us what we were feeding because they are so fit and their teeth are in such great shape! I told him about FRR and he looked a bit glazed because he'd never heard of it. But he said it's obviously really good stuff!
D. Lees, Elgin, AZ
- We have fed Eukanuba to our dogs for over a decade. We rescued a five-year-old Boston Terrier about six months ago. He stunk up the house, he was so gassy. We thought we'd try to see if Flint River food would help solve our problems with Ernie, and were amazed! As we blended the food to get the dogs used to it, and switched over to Flint River food, they SPIT OUT the Eukanuba and refused to eat it, and picked out the Flint River Food to eat! THEY LOVE their new food and the gas problem is GONE! They love Flint River kibble and, as a result, so do we! THANKS!
J. Niedercorn, Herndon, VA
- Excellent service - one of the best web sites out there - Thanks.
P. Ducker, Southern Shores, NC
Pet Gallery: JJ
- Hi. We have been using these products for a few
years now and are quite happy with the service and
the excellent quality of the products. There is a
real difference in the health of the cat's teeth and
also my aging dogs' general health. I tell everyone
about Flint River!
A. Smull, Wyndmoor, PA
Shopping with you is one of the best experiences I've had on the
Internet - so simple, so professional, so great. Thank you. My dog
never goes hungry. :)
D. Deardorf, Castro Valley, CA
Pet Gallery: Rae
- After four months of feeding my dog your food, she
still runs to the bowl the second we put the food
down and scarfs it down. She never used to eat her
food until hours after it had been set out for her.
J. Roth, South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Just wanted to let you know that my dog Jack loves his Flint River food. I've tried other super premium brands but this is the only food he has gobbled up consistently without hesitation. I love that he loves the taste, and I feel good knowing that I am providing him the best nutrition possible. I also find it very convenient to have the food sent to my door, and I appreciate the free shipping. Thank you for a great product and great service!
R. Daniels, Irving, TX
Thanks for making it SO easy by letting me see prior purchases. It took less
than a minute for the whole transaction!
K. Hadacek, Thornton, CO
- I can't say it enough. Your food is wonderful and my dogs are proof. Great health, beautiful coats and stamina. They are 8, 7-1/2 and 4 years old. You can't tell the difference. Thanks for a great product.
K. Miller, Bangor, PA
- Last fall I started my dog on your food (Flint River Ranch Nugget Size Adult Dog) during mid hunting season. My 3-year-old Golden Retriever was overweight and low on energy. I discovered that the food (a major brand name) I had been feeding her was mostly high fructose corn syrup. I found your website while investigating for healthier type of food for her. Three months later Chancey is now very slim and healthy looking. Within two weeks her energy level changed to where she could hunt all day instead of just two hours. Her hotspots have drastically reduced. She was having regular episodes which were getting quite expensive to treat. Her coat is shinier and overall she is appearing much better. The small
difference in price is greatly offset by the savings in vet bills already.
Not to mention she likes the food too!
K. Heminger, Puyallup, WA
- I've been feeding raw for about a year now, but am going to add your
kibble back into their diets. Your website is so well done, so easy to
use, it makes ordering a pleasure. Thank you.
P. Smith, Tenafly, NJ
- I am so glad that you have sample packets to try. My parents have a dog
that I think would greatly benefit from your products, so I am shipping
a sample to them to try. I am looking forward to seeing how our new
puppy likes this good-looking dog food!
J. Vance, Lansdowne, PA
Pet Gallery: Beatrix
- It is a wonderful, easy-to-use-and-navigate website, very informative.
H. Peters, McDonough, GA
- Just wanted to drop you a note about your dog food. My 10-year-old Shih Tzu, who stared and stared at his food before eating it, is enthusiastic about eating again. I've noticed his energy level is way up. I got the senior food - and I've already noticed a difference. He had been eating Eukanuba senior food before - and I've given that away. My 2 year old female Shih Tzu was always a good eater, but she cries for her food now. Both dogs would always abandon their food when I was eating, but not anymore.
I sure hope it stays like this. I like the fact that your food contains no rendered products. I did research recently about the rendering process and I'd really rather my pets not be eating that.
Thanks for a great product.
G. Dempsey, Las Vegas, NV
Pet Gallery: Sydney and Spike
- This is great!!!!! Well laid out and easy to read.
N. Kavrell, Corte Madera, CA
- I'm still very pleased with your website. It is the easiest to order from. I wish everyone else would follow your lead!
T. Bertrand, Bush, LA
- Thanks ... the dog food certainly keeps my dog healthy and your service is first class.
R. Flegal, Austin, TX
Pet Gallery: Mr. Flair
- You have one of the easier websites I have used. It is friendly, responsive and exceeds expectations. Thank you!
K. McCoy, Christiansburg, VA
Pet Gallery: Riley and Kelsey
- As always, another great shopping experience with FlintRiver!! My 4-year-old Chow loves your adult kibble. The convenient ordering process and delivery to my door are fantastic bonuses. Thanks!
C. Waller, Fairfield, CA
- My dogs really love your Jubilee Wafers. I have one dog that recently had to have a torn ligament repaired and was healing very slowly and would not use her leg much. Now after being on the "cookies" for a few weeks, she is using her leg much more and feels better. My other dog is a 13-year-old Queensland Heeler with really bad arthritis. She moves around almost like a young dog again. Thanks for such a great product. Now I am ordering for friends that are not computer saavy.
N. Neubauer, Independence, CA
- Boris, my beautiful Blue Exotic, has suffered from cystitis since he was 9 months old. Last year he came VERY close to having to have an awful surgery but managed to escape it. I finally put him on your food and distilled water and this is the longest we have ever gone cystitis free!
His sister Nataschia also loves the food!
B. Tolley, Akron, OH
Pet Gallery: Mikko and Boris
- I would like to say a hello and thank you! Not quite two months ago, my
wife and I adopted an 8-month-old Keeshond-Sheltie named Fozzie from our
local Humane Society. As this was our first dog owned by either of us,
we wanted to make sure he would grow up healthy and live a long and
wonderful life. The Society feeds Purina Puppy and Dog Chow to
most of its residents, so when they recommended it I thought nothing of
it. After a few feedings on it, I decided to start researching nutrition
and general dog topics, which in itself seems to never end:) To my
surprise, I found many articles regarding the poor ingredients and
nutrients in much of the commercial dog food out there, and after reading
about some of the specific ingredients it made me sick. So sick that I
decided there was no WAY I would continue feeding Fozzie that, so that
day I read everything I could to find a great dog food. Well, many
articles and customer comments I read said that Flint River Ranch is an
excellent alternative to cooking food for your own dog, which I just
don't have time to do nor do I want to. That day I decided that it was
time to switch over to Flint River Ranch, and now that Fozzie has been
switched over to it for two weeks or so, he is hooked! So much so that our
treat bag - yes, that's right, our TREAT bag - is filled with his food!
Sometimes I wonder what is in that stuff, because I have used other
treats in our training classes and he has started turning his nose up at
them! We go out for walks and even when he is off the leash running
around he always comes back looking for more Flint River Ranch Fish and
Thank you very much for the excellent food and I look forward to seeing
Fozzie grow up on it.
E. Moreira, Golden Valley, MN
Pet Gallery: Fozzie
- Hi guys, I just wanted to write and let you know that I got a sample in the
mail to do the Bil-Jac challenge. They stated, like you, to put two bowls in
front of your dog and watch them go to the Bil-Jac and refuse your current dog
food. Well, that didn't work with my dogs being on FRR. They sniffed the bowls
and went right to eating the FRR and just nibbled on the Bil-Jac food and left
some in the bowl as well and looked for more FRR. I just wanted to pass that
on. The Bil-Jac challenge failed with my dogs. They want to stick with FRR.
M. Ehlts, Waupun, WI
Pet Gallery: Chippy, Jake and Chloe
- My two Australian Terrier puppies are almost 9 months old, they love
the kibble and are doing very well on it. They are full of energy and
have shiny, healthy coats. I live in Panama and these 40 pound bags
cost about $40 in freight and handling, etc. to get here, so it ends
up being pretty expensive food. But after reading various articles on
the internet about commercial pet food - YUCK - I will pay the price!
C. Skinner, Panama
Pet Gallery: Laura and Lulu
- Our first package of Flint River Puppy & Adult Dog Food arrived yesterday, so
last night I began the process of transitioning Kudo, my 16-month-old Shiba
Inu, to it by adding just a bit to the kibbles she has been eating. Kudo
sniffed the bowl, then carefully picked out and ate the Flint River, ignoring her
previous brand entirely. There was a repeat of that behavior this morning,
then again this evening.
Evidently Kudo's idea of transitioning is to eat the better food immediately!
R. Walker, Seattle, WA
- I would like to share a "cat story " with you. My female Bengal
was losing hair like crazy. I took her to the vet and they wanted to do all sorts
of skin scraping, injections... pills.... so forth. I said no, not for a while.
So since my two dogs were already on Flint Ranch, I decided to put my 5 cats
on it as well. I am so pleased to be able to tell you that my female bengal regrew all her
hair and is beautiful once again. Since she has been on your product she is
one happy cat. All the other cats love the cat food too. But because her skin
problem cleared up and your product probably saved me hundreds of dollars
in vet bills, I am very happy too. I would be happy to give my testimony to
any of your customers that are hesitant to get their pets on this food.
J. Cummings, Petaluma, CA
- I would like to let
you know that my dogs have finished the transition and have been on 100%
of the Flint River Senior plus kibble for only four days, and they all
are already showing signs of improvement. There is one dog in particular
that has me almost speechless. My Doberman, Jack, has been plagued with
allergies for years. He has taken medicine, and has needed special
shampoos in order for him to be able to tolerate his itching. He also
constantly had a foul odor to him that was curbed by frequent bathing,
but never alleviated. I tried all types of so-called "premium" foods
with hopes that it would help him out. I am happy, not to mention
amazed, that in only the transition plus four days, his itching has
almost stopped, and he doesn't smell. He is also very playful again, as
he isn't being tortured by his irritated skin. His coat is also turning
back to a very handsome shiny black. I would not believe it if I had not
seen it with my own eyes. I want to thank you for such a wonderful
J. Smith, Mesa, AZ
- Jamey, our Golden Retriever, loves your food! She has skin allergies and has been on Eukanuba Fish and Potatoes Prescription food for years. By shopping with your company, I am saving $2.00 per month, having it shipped to my door and giving our favorite pet healthier food. Best of all, she loves it and has been allergy free! Thank you!
L. Millard, Grand Blanc, MI
Pet Gallery: Jamey and Queen Georgie
- Terrific service! Our dogs love your food and I feel confident that they are getting a good, healthy product. Thanks!
S. Stresser, Yreka, CA
Pet Gallery: Maddie and Gunner
- I bought the sample kit and my dog thought the Adult Nuggets were treats! When I put a cupful in his bowl, he ate like he had been starving for a week! This 120 pound Shepherd/Husky mix has been a VERY picky eater. I have tried dozens of brands of dog food, and he has never reacted to any of them this way. I had been paying about $8.00 for a 5-pound bag of the "natural" brand (as opposed to $7.00 for Flint River if you buy a 20 pound bag) at the famous pet store, and ended up throwing a lot of it away or having to mix it with canned just so my dog will eat it. But with the Flint River food, I will not have to mix it with anything or throw it out. It will definitely save money AND will be better for my dog! Thanks for the awesome product!
M. Felouzis, Aliquippa, PA
Pet Gallery: Judah
- I am so pleased with your dog food, my dogs have improved 100% since being on your dog food. I have a Czech German Shepherd. She was allergic and the vet bills were breaking me, especially with their so-called allergy-free dog food (which did not help). She now has a beautiful coat, and she is not biting and scratching herself - it's wonderful. My little one (a Shih Tzu) put herself on your dog food. Now that is all either one will eat. Thank you!
B. Corrigan, Deer Lodge, MT
- We ordered, and received our order very promptly.
We are extremely satisfied. We have 7 dogs, some of whom are very picky eaters, and they LOVE your food! We bought the Senior Plus for our 14 year old Keeshond, which she likes, but our younger Pomeranian and Chihuahuas seem to like it too - as well as the Lamb/Millet/Rice which is what we bought for them. The Jubilee wafers are also a big hit with all the dogs. One of our Chi's was starving and near death when we adopted him; he lost most of his teeth, but is now healthy and doing well with the few back teeth he has. He eats your Lamb/Millet/Rice food too - the first dog food we have ever found that he will eat. I think that says a lot for your product! Thank you for your fine products, from your fan club here in Connecticut!
The Martins, Orange, CT
- Our dog Jack loves your food. His coat is smoother and shinier, and he smells better.
S. Komenda, Corry, PA
- I want to tell you how your food has changed my dog's life! He was allergic to every food we tried. Since we have found your product... his skin and coat are beautiful. He is a happy boy! He has lost weight, and most importantly the quality of his life has improved 100%, and that is what it is all about... a happy and healthy dog! I am a Registerd Nurse, so I know about health issues and nutrition... I have spent so much money on other products, but I gave your food a chance and now I have a healthy happy chocolate Lab who can run and play and not have itchy uncomfortable skin! Thank you!
V. Alexander, Acton, CA
- Our four female cats are doing great on your food. One was having problems with urinary tract infections, but is doing better now. Thanks!
D. DesLauriers, Belle Fourche, SD
- I just received my order of the DryWater dog food and just wanted to say,
what an awesome product. It had such a wonderful smell that if it didn't say
dog food on it I would probably eat it myself. Finally no more smelly wet dog
food cans to have to recycle and that I have to plug my nose to just put
in the bowl. Jake went nuts over it, I am now going to start an order for my
senior dog. Again thank you for such an awesome product, my hat's off to Jim
Flint. Everyone tells me that they are just animals and why feed such an
expensive food. Well, I tell them that they are a part of my family; would you feed
your kids food that you didn't know what was in it? They have to think about
that a while.
M. Ehlts, Waupun, WI
Pet Gallery: Chippy, Jake and Chloe
- We love the food for our dogs. Their coats are so nice and shiny. Our older dog is 7 and is so much more active and playful since feeding her the Flint River Kibble!
N. Montgomery, Hephzibah, GA
- My cats are eating way less canned food now that they have their lite crunchies!. Their coats are silkier! They no longer whine for food now! Less waste! Better cats! Thank you!
N. Shevitz, Doraville, GA
Pet Gallery: Andy, Little Bit and Katie Belle
- Great website, extremely easy and convenient to use. Especially liked pictures of food and size ratios. Thanks!
M. Pope, Warner Robins, GA
- We really like your product!
We have an older Lab who was having problems with her coat and skin. Also, she was losing weight. The vet said it could be the corn filler in the supermarket dog food we were giving her.
After one month on Flint River, Daisy has now gained weight and her coat is beautiful! Skin problems have disappeared so she is comfortable. The vet said: "This can't be the same dog!"
When we changed to your product, I thought Daisy might reject the new food, but she gobbled it up!
Thanks for providing an excellent product. Daisy says "thanks" too.
S. Kane, La Mesa, CA
- The reminder email is wonderful! You have made purchasing your product
incredibly easy! Thanks for everything!
J. Miller, Seaside, CA
- Just wanted to let you know that my dog, Jack, loves his Flint River food. I've tried other super premium brands but this is the only food he has gobbled up consistently without hesitation. I love that he loves the taste, and I feel good knowing that I am providing him the best nutrition possible. I also find it very convenient to have the food sent to my door and I appreciate the free shipping. Thank you for a great product and great service!
R. Brown, Irving, TX
- Thank you for taking the time to develop food for allergy suffers. We have had no luck finding dog food that dosen't contain corn or chicken. Our Golden Retreiver has allergies so severe we almost lost him before our vet caught on to what his problem was. Thank you very much for helping extend the life of our dear golden boy, Morpheus.
J. Larson, Farmington, MN
- Just wanted to say how pleased I am with my whole experience with y'all. I am definitely hooked on your dog food and so is my little Oakley. He thinks he is getting "treats" when he eats Flint River food - he loves it!!!
My mom is addicted as well, she has ordered it for her dog and will be ordering from you guys from now on too. Everyone is so nice and helpful that I have talked to on the phone and the turn around is awesome, Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!! I have checked the ingredients on all the store brand food and am proud to say that I am a Flint River snob! Thanks again.
K. Hall, Dayton, OH
Pet Gallery: Oakley
- Dear Friends,
My dogs have been on Flint River for about 3 weeks now. They are so much
more energetic and peppy, even my 12-year-old Sheltie. Thanks for the great
food!! Bow - wow!!
H. Entin, St Louis, MO
Pet Gallery: Smokey, Lexi and Cassie
- My two cats (aged 15 and fat and aged 3 and bouncy), have been eating Flint
River food for about a month.
My older cat, Pigeon, has refused to eat anything but Cat Chow for 15 years.
She's generally cranky and sullen and doesn't like most people.
My younger cat, Ponco, traditionally inhaled his food and then gacked.
Since they have been eating a blend of the Flint River low fat and regular
cat foods, Pigeon has slimmed down, had more energy, is almost friendly and
practically happy! Ponco has only gacked twice, has gained weight and is
even happier than before.
They clearly love the food and it clearly loves them. I was skeptical, I'll
admit, but I'm now converted forever.
Thanks so much!
M. Hooker, Washington, DC
- My Golden Retriever is two-and-a-half years old and has had terrible skin allergies since birth. Have tried Biljac, Science Diet, etc.; had her to the vet three times for shots, pills, etc. Changed to Flint River Lamb/Millet/Rice and have not had any symptoms for four months now. I am beginning to think your food actually does work better; sure smells better. Thanks for a great quality product which Abby loves.
G. Kingsley, Katy, TX
- Our dog really enjoys this food. I personally think the site is easy to
navigate and has great options like the email notification etc...
Shipping gets it to my house in no time.
J. Hunter, Denver, CO
- Just wanted to say, You have an elated (and consequently faithful) customer.
My dog has been eating your food (Lamb and Rice) for about 3 weeks now, and
(he has a sensitive stomach/allergies) hasn't puked once! I had been trying
all sorts of recommendations and nothing really suceeded. So I printed your
info for next time I go to the vets, for her to promote, and sent one of my
friends to your site to order yesterday, and another one is going there to
order today! Soon you'll have a nice fan base in Western Mass.! I sound like
I work for you when any conversation turns to dogs, and I'm happy to preach
about Flint River.
Thanks, thanks thanks!
C. DaRoza, Wilbraham, MA
Pet Gallery: Lawson
- Great service and even better dog food. Two of my three dogs suffered allergies for the first two years of their life. About 3 months after I switched to Flint River their itching has completely disappeared.
T. Rosson, Austin, TX
Pet Gallery: Lucy, Zoe and Dutch
- Our first package of Flint River Puppy & Adult Dog Food arrived yesterday, so
last night I began the process of transitioning Kudo, my 16-month-old Shiba
Inu, to it by adding just a bit to the kibbles she has been eating. Kudo
sniffed the bowl, then carefully picked out and ate the Flint River, ignoring her
previous brand entirely. There was a repeat of that behavior this morning,
then again this evening.
Evidently Kudo's idea of transitioning is to eat the better food immediately!
R. Walker, Seattle, WA
- Thank you for your products! We have had our 14-year-old Border Terrier mix female on your foods for a few years now. The improvement to her health is amazing! She is no longer on seizure medication and is seizure free, so we think that she was suffering from severe food allergies. Since being on your foods and treats, her coat is beautiful, her eyes are bright and she is running again! Our 5 year old Schnauzer has also been on your foods and has no physical problems. Thanks again for your excellant products!
D. Stutsman, Woodlake, CA
- I tell every dog person I know and meet about Flint River Ranch. I have never seen a better quality food, and our dogs have never looked and felt so
good. Thanks a million.
S. Williams, Linwood, KS
- My old German Shepherd has been chewing his paws and had ear infections for 6 months. One week on Flint River Ranch food and his ears are better, he is leaving his feet alone, and playing again. Thank you. Our other 6 dogs love it too.
M. Mitchell, Danby, VT
- If people would only realize that feeding this dog food eliminates vet costs, they would spend the money for a product well worth it.
L. Cotton, Visalia, CA
- Your food is just great!!!! My dogs have stopped shedding since I switched them over and I am saving about $40 a month in dog food!!!
B. Coles, San Luis Obispo, CA
- We have a 7 year old Dalmatian named Cupid that was scratching so much he was making us nuts. We tried your food and the problem was cured. In addition your website makes ordering effortless and delivery is always prompt.
W. Kaercher, Branford, CT
- You guys rock, and my dog doesn't barf anymore!
A. Scales, Albuquerque, NM
- We have finally found a food that our fussy little Shih Tzu will eat. She started off on Eukanuba with a little canned food on top from the breeder. After a few weeks of basically letting her just eat the canned food off of the top and treats, I began my search for a better quality dog food that she liked. I tried a sample of Wellness from the local Animal Adventures store as well as Innova. She liked both, but still needed much coaxing to eat. At the same time, I researched Flint River on your website and ordered the kibble. After receiving the Flint River kibble a week later, I mixed it with
the Wellness. My little 4 month old Shih Tzu started to eat only the Flint River kibble, leaving the Wellness in her dish. She is doing very well and gaining weight. Thanks from Wisconsin.
K. Wenck, Green Bay, WI
- Well, as advertised, within about 2 weeks Snowbear was a different person. Before Flint River Ranch, he was depressed and obviously in some pain most of the time. His hair was like straw, dry and brittle, and he was shedding profusely. Also, during the winter months he doesn't get bathed as often because he's almost too big to bathe in the house, and he was stinking really badly - and his breath could drop a mule at 60 paces.
NOW, after only the one bag of Flint River Ranch, he shows almost no signs of pain, he has an uplifted spirit about him and a much brighter attitude, smiles a lot and has even started playing again. His hair is soft and silky again, the shedding has diminished remarkably, his odor has gone away and his bad breath is gone. I am truly amazed!! I would never have believed that changing his brand of food would have made SUCH a difference in him.
If folks only knew, it would put other dog food companies out of business, or more likely they would have to start producing VALID nutrition also.
Snowbear and I thank you, so much.
D. McCormick, Red Rock, TX
Pet Gallery: Snowbear
- Not only does my Springer love this food... but his skin conditon has cleared up with the use of less then one 10 pound bag, and he doesn't smell anymore!!! Thank you!!!
C. Alves, Sebastian, FL
- The ordering was extremely easy.. I heard about your products from my vet, who knows how particular I am about what I feed my boxer puppy. Thank you.
T. Farless, Columbia, MD
- My first shipment came sooner than I expected--and my dog loves the food!!! I have just adopted a rescue Golden Retriever, and he too seems to think Flint River is the way to go. Thanks.
B. Burg, Phoenixville, PA
- Your dog food has completely cleared up my dog's skin allergies. Thanks!
L. Cleary, Tallahassee, FL
- First and most important is the quality of the food. Our dog has been using Flint River for 7 of his 12 years. No more allergic dermatitis and his weight is under control. Having his food shipped to the door is a plus!
C. Winkelman, San Jose, CA
- I am so delighted by your dog food products! My 4 dogs love it all, and I love the convenience of a quality dry food that I can use instead of the raw foods and supplements I have been feeding for many years. This is the first prepared dry food that I have found that is of sufficient nutritional quality and availability to feed instead of my dogs' raw diet. Thank you!
L. Etter, San Antonio, TX
- It's easy. My 15-year-old dog has a little more spunk since I switched to Flint River. I gave the info to my vet to pass on to other "patients." Thank you.
A. Waterman, Des Moines, IA
- My Yorkie has allergies and is allergic to cornmeal. He is also very picky about his food. He loves your dry dog food and is not allergic to it. I have recommended your dog food to many of my friends.
P. Jen, San Francisco, CA
- Your products are wonderful. My dog never ate kibble prior to my finding your food - now he asks for it. Ordering couldn't be any easier.
S. Stefanski, Barrington, IL
- Riley attacked the shipping box! What do you put in the food?!!!!
R. Eason, Shreveport, LA
- Great food! My dogs (very picky) love this food! I love the idea of NO animal by products!!! This is wonderful.
M. Huffman, Tulsa, OK
- I ordered the sample pack and my 2 year old Beagle, Bailey, loved every single flavor to the point of picking out his regular dog food and putting it on the floor next to his bowl and eating only the Flint River Ranch food. He finishes his serving of Flint River Ranch and then pushes the bowl to me when I'm in the kitchen asking for more. He has figured out which cabinet I keep the food in and I have walked into the kitchen and he is sitting on the floor in front of the cupboard looking at the cupboard. I wonder if he is "willing" the cupboard door open so he can have seconds. If he ever learns how to open the door, I'm in trouble!
G. Carlo, Avondale, ArizonaPet Gallery: Abby and Bailey
- This is about the best experience I've had shopping on the web!
J. Gonzales, South El Monte, CA
- Wonderful, I have never had a problem and the food is always fresh :)
E. Mahurin, WSMR, NM
- Excellent experience. Excellent website. Excellent experience with Flint River.
B. Boltz, Warrenton, MO
- I really like your website. It's easy to navigate and I also like the messages reminding me to re-order food.
K. Macfarlan, Charlotte, NC
Pet Gallery: Kersee and Ely
- Our dog loves your products. We tried a store name brand last week just to see if he would take to it. He eats it, but only in little increments. I think he is only eating to survive. When your products arrive he will only eat your food. If we place it next to the other side by side the store food only gets sniffed. I am glad you are there. Thanks.
D. Lucas, Bakersfield, CA
Pet Gallery: Quincy
- I have had a smooth shopping experience with you and Sam loves his food. He licks his bowl clean and wants more! He used to pick the wet food out and then eat the dry eventually. Thanks for great dog food.
P. Carnation, Healdsburg, CA
- Excellent. My darling little girl, Piwacket, just LOVES the food.
A. Strausz, San Francisco, CA
Pet Gallery: Tallulah, Pickle and Cupcake
- We are pleased with your company, we always have ease of ordering, the product comes as promised, and our dogs love the food and are as healthy as ever. The price is reasonable and we like that we can provide our dogs the
nutrition they deserve! Thanks.
K. Wrathall, Upland, CA
- As always, easy and quick... Thanks, and my dogs all love your food...
R. Morgan, Locust, NC
- It is a pleasure doing business with your operation. You are very reliable! Thanks!
J. Bonilla, Basking Ridge, NJ
- I've enjoyed shopping with your company and my dogs absoutely LOVE their new dogfood!!!! I told my brother about it and he has already ordered from you at least 3 times!!
C. Denkins, Upland, CA
Pet Gallery: Lucy, Rosie and Raleigh
- My two 10+ year-old dogs love the Senior PLUS Kibble Dog Food. One has bad teeth and with a little milk makes short work of a bowl. They both seem to have fewer stomach problems with this food. Really wish I had found it years ago. Thank you!
D. Ramsey, Lawrenceville, GA
- I got the sample box in the mail and placed it on my kitchen table. When I heard a strange noise and went into the room I found my Bloodhound puppy on the table attacking the entire box. I think he likes your food!! I ordered
him 40lbs. Thanks for a great product.
R. Eason, Shreveport, LA
- Excellent products! Fantastic staff! Thank you!
A. Fox, Spirit Lake, ID
- My Goodness, need I say anything?? My Yorkie's allergies are totally gone. Flint River Ranch has saved my 3 pound baby from painful weekly shots. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
M. Joerger, Shelbyville, TN
- Your site is well designed and easy to order from. But the most important comment comes from my dog Sophie: "WOOPH WOOPH"! So there you have it... from your most dedicated fan.
E. Wells, Natick, MA
- Our dogs LOVE your foods!
S. Armour, Barre, MA
- I've been feeding my Yorkie Puppy & Adult Kibble since he was a new puppy. He has a beautiful coat and thrives on the food.
K. Staley, Gig Harbor, WA
- My 2-year-old Australian Shepherd started refusing all types of dry dog food. I tried almost everything - all natural brands I could find. Somebody told me to try Flint River. I tried your lamb/millet/rice and it is the first time I have seen her enjoy her food. So I am going to switch my other dog and two cats and a forthcoming kitten to your cat food!
B. Carlson, Green Valley, AZ
- Best dog food I have ever tried! My dogs love it and I know it is healthy and nutritious. Keep up the good work!
C. Cox, Knoxville, TN
- We have 3 dogs now, we have a 13-year-old German Shepherd, 11-year-old Lab and a new 4-month-old White German Shepherd. With our first dog, we discovered Flint River was the best in the world. We took their challenge about mixing the dog food and you know what, the dogs spit out the other dog food and ate the Flint River ONLY... We were amazed at how the dogs look now, so when we got our new Shepherd we knew where we were going shopping for dog food: Flint River is number 1 in our books. Ordering is so fast and easy, you don't have to go out or anything- order online, wait and you have it, RIGHT at your door step. Keep up the good work Flint River.
J. Hinshaw, Kansas City, MO
- We love it and the dogs do too.
D. Ingram, Lake Elsinore, CA
- Flint River is the only food my puppy will eat complete dry. I do however usually pour boiling water over it, and let it sit for a few minutes. She loves it!! The ordering was extremely easy. I heard about your products from my vet, who knows how particular I am about what I feed my Boxer puppy. Thank you.
T. Farless, Columbia, MD
- I am very happy with your courteous and fast service. When I forgot to order and my pups were running extremely low on Kibble, I e-mailed you the dilemma I was in. Our order was sent out immediately. Thanks.
J. Schnitzer, West Orange, NJ
- Excellent as usual...and my Dachshund loves the food..finally found something healthy for her that she really loves.... Keep up the great work!!
H. Huffman, Sneads Ferry, NC